Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live (35527 Views)

FC Sheriff Vs Manchester United: Europa League (0 - 2) - Live / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 6th November 2021 / Liverpool Vs AC Milan : UCL (3 - 2) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by iwaeda: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be hoping to progress to his first final as Manchester United manager when we host Manchester City in Wednesday’s Carabao Cup semi-final.

The Reds made it to the last-four stage in three separate competitions last season, but failed to progress to the final on each occasion.

Should United defeat our cross-city neighbours at Old Trafford in this one-off tie, it would not only ensure a place in the Wembley cup final in April, but City’s monopoly over the competition would also be brought to an end.

Ahead of what is sure to be a dramatic night at the Theatre of Dreams, we have all the essential pre-match information…

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by ambassadorgozie(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
I will burn my M.sc certificate if manU lose this match

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Akinbahm(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Man u fit win this match.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by zeusdgrt(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
And so?two teams that I care less about.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Osoboshi: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
city to win 3 goals to nil
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by fergie001: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
I am not interested in this match.

I am more keen on how we destroy the record next week.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Cerebellum: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lol..lol
Chai!

Like for Man.united share for Man.city

Meanwhile am sure we go lamba man city phekus steady steady tonytgrin

Up Man.united

gringrin

24 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by obembet(f): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dear God,

-Please shame Manchester United haters

-Let Pogba score

-Let Rashford score

-Let Greenwood score

-Let Bruno Fernandes score

-Make error far away from our defense

-Let Manchester City play like dead Arsenal nd chelsea today.

Like for Manchester United

Share for city

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Akinbahm(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
ambassadorgozie:

Upload your M.sc certificate for us to take u serious or make we see u as a troll.

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mancity straight win and over 2.5

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Wartsnigeria: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Akinbahm:
Man u fit win this match.

Manchester united has mastered the art of beating mancity, this shouldn't be any different.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Cerebellum: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
ambassadorgozie:

Burn ur bsc joingrin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by backtalkG(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
If man u win i will cut my dick cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by baralatie(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kentuforchrist:
Mancity straight win and over 2.5
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by invinzible1: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Before Angelfrost and his likes come and give us epistle about Man city will win this may match without a number 9 striker.
United 2
City 1
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Naija4love(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
grin mancity my wife kiss kiss kiss kisslove you

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by slawormiir: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr...
Mancity go blow them away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by TriCee: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
I hope United wins this. We need all the confidence we can get now.

GGMU
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by oluwatosink: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
7 Important Things To Know About The Holy Spirit.

There is a spirit in us, the Spirit given to each and every one of us from God before we were born into this world. If we abide by the fruits of the Spirit, and accept Jesus Christ as our Savior then we'll receive the power of the Holy Spirit, a Spirit of God.

Here are 7 things to know about the Holy Spirit of God

1) You only receive the Spirit of God, If you accept Jesus into your heart and as your Lord and personal Savior.

2) You can only receive the Spirit of God after baptism with water for remissions of sins and repentance.

3) The Holy Spirit acts as power(gift) and as guidance in you.

4) The Holy Spirit grows in you when you surrender it to things of God and the fruits of the Spirits( love) not after the lust of the flesh.

5) You speak in tongues or you learn how to speak in tongues when you receive the Holy Spirit. (Important)

6) The Holy Spirit works with fasting and prayers.

7) Baptism with water and the Holy Spirit of God can make you enter the kingdom of heaven.

Feel free to drop your views, thoughts and ask question

Bible verses:
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Psalms 51:11-12 (KJV)

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Matthew 3:11 (KJV)
Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

Matthew 4:1 (KJV)
For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Matthew 10:20 (KJV)
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Matthew 28:19 (KJV)

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Mark 16:17-20 (KJV)

Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.

And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

For the body is not one member, but many.

If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

And if they were all one member, where were the body?

But now are they many members, yet but one body.

And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

1 Corinthians 12:1-23 (KJV)
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-2 (KJV)

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Ephesians 2:8 (KJV)
He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

John 7:38-39 (KJV)
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 14:16-17 (KJV)
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
The Citizens to win

Spur & City in Wembley again cheesy

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by starkid7k(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Make i book space down. GGMU
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by uunwanaobong3: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Guardiola yes I know that you are too stubborn and always wanting to prove everyone wrong... But just for today don't disappoint me, please give me this team sheet below in order to disgrace this useless man utd.

Foden............ Aguero........... Sterling

Gundogan...... Fernandinho.... Debruyne

Ake..... Ruben dias...... Stone.....Cancelo

............................ Steffan

Sub

Bernardo Silva
Rodri
Zinchenko
Mehrez

Corona virus
Walker
Jesus
Laporte
Ederson
Mendy
Ferran Torres
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Leonterg(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
Manutd. fan. but it's 50 50 Hope man u plays well tonight
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Newman20(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:
Dear God,

-Please shame Manchester United haters

-Let Pogba score

-Let Rashford score

-Let Greenwood score

-Let Bruno Fernandes score

-Make error far away from our defense

-Let Manchester City play like dead Arsenal nd chelsea today.

Nah g pep ball is too good
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by mywells: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
City is going to beat the shit out of united,they should ask chelsea was the feast.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by dovakhiin(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
Really tough match..

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by DADDY2or3FISHES: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
ambassadorgozie:

you sound like a Nigerian Politician
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by DownChelsea(f): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
MUN 3-0 MCI
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by uunwanaobong3: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Man utd too make mouth.....

Before who be man utd,.,... Man utd why city dey beat any how, when we were having.... Yaya you're, Silva, Dzeko, baloteli, Tevez, Fernandinho, aguero, de jong, Barry, kompany, Zabaleta, kolarov, hart, milner, Johnson, etc

I swear mancity don fall, na why man utd dey make mouth
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by patwilly(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
ambassadorgozie:
What specialization do you have an M.sc in young man?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Which Club Has D Highest Fans In D World / PSG Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 3) On 15th April 2015 / Manchester United Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.