Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

This Book Is A Must Read For Everybody Who Wants To Move Ahead In Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Book Is A Must Read For Everybody Who Wants To Move Ahead In Business (137 Views)

What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? / Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Book Is A Must Read For Everybody Who Wants To Move Ahead In Business by coolDude1145(m): 12:06am On Jan 06, 2021
*This Book Is A Must Read For Everybody Who Wants To Move Ahead In Business And Personal Life.*

A wise man once said: *"If you want to hide anything from a black man, hide it in a book because they will never bother to read".*

The Book, *Who Moved My Cheese* written by *Dr. Spencer Johnson* is 39 page book, so you don't have any excuse not to read it. It's a book that can be read in a day.

For the lazy reader's, you can at least read 13 pages everyday for 3 days till you finish the book, but make sure nothing stops you from reading this book, if you must move ahead in your business and in life.

https://newsonthegotoday.com/byohx3

*Who moved my cheese is one of the most successful business book ever.* It's a must read for all entrepreneur's. An A-Mazing Way To Deal With Change In Your Work
And In Your Life. Who Moved My Cheese? is a simple parable that reveals profound truth about change.

*When you change what you believe, you change what you do.
You can believe that a change will harm you and resist it. Or you can believe
that finding New opportunities will help you and embrace the change.
It all depends on what you choose to believe.*

*After reading this book, you would wish you had heard the Cheese story before now.*

*If you want to see changes coming in your business and in every area of your life, then read this book now before it's too late.*

*WHAT THIS BOOK CAN DO FOR JOB SEEKER'S.*
*The cheese story can help those in the labour market to do well in a new job—make them feel better, and helped them
do better in job interviews, as well as getting a better job.*

Download it for *FREE* through this link below.

https://newsonthegotoday.com/byohx3

*Download and read this book to improve on your life today.*

(1) (Reply)

A Year From Now, Where Would You Be? / Likes Of Defenders Liverpool Might Be Buying This January / I Need A Loan Of #100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.