Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction (45772 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / #BBNAIJA: Tacha's Reaction When Seyi Tried To Kiss Her / Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by Nmezor(f): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2021
Mk we hear word Tacha
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by toprealman: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Which industry is she referring to please?
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Froshloaded:
The fact that she is happy over an ordinary follow, shows that we have a very long way to go in Naija
this has nothing to do with being a Nigerian. She's a nobody, she's right to be excited about being followed by Nicki. American nobody oloshos would be excited too
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by BigGuava: 10:31am On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by Beverlyjean(f): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Poverty and inferiority complex is indeed a terrible disease
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by Germi9: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2021
yanabasee:
Tasha? No be that babe weh no get sense??
if nicki follow nko? make we froze? shocked
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by nkiliuzo(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2021
the comments here are stupid... imagine someone with the caliber like Nicki minaj following her and yet most of you are abusing her because of her reaction... Nigerians like to pretend, tacha might be a fan of her hence her reaction.... stop forming holy there
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by offset67(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2021
what an achievement
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by Organs(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Imagine, you're not on any Nigerian level? Hmm cos Nicki Minaj follow this one, she troway her Country inside garbage. Why are some Nigerians like this?
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Poverty and inferiority complex is indeed a terrible disease
It's a psychological issue,indeed.
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2021
Organs:
Imagine, you're not on any Nigerian level? Hmm cos Nicki Minaj follow this one, she troway her Country inside garbage. Why are some Nigerians like this?
It's a psychological issue.
Everyone doesn't behave the same way.
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by 808wright: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2021
yanabasee:
Na she na
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by Gwan2(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
After several dm’s upon dm’s of begging and pleading

I loathed this girl from the very first day I saw her post before the whole bbn thing using Solomon Lange gospel song “Grace” at the background of her post while showing her black yanshh with only bra on...deliberately mocking Christianity.

Reason why sometimes I sympathise with the Islamic followers, you dare not try that shit and live to see the next day
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by dheilaw1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
yanabasee:
na she
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by Angy55(f): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Who is Nicki Minaj in the first place I don't know him undecided

Not him but her cheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by obontami: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
This girl is super ugly. She smells too, ask mercy.
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by AlmaIganishire: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wow! Someone is going international
Meanwhile, Don’t be caught unaware with unplanned expenses, the best time to start saving is now, use iNest by FCMB. Create as savings profile here: https://i-nest.fcmb.com/welcome

Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by Ogidigan1: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mschewww! See this okpo!
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by Damson22: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Pls o, my great nairalander

Does following means something? I just want to know, does it earn them Money. Or let me say " in what way does it benefits one if one is being followed by a celebrity e.g Messi or Ronaldo
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by 234four: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
haffaze777:
Madness and yeyebrity.thunder faya tacha and Niki minaj
[/s]
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by Dollypie20(f): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Eh ya
One spanner lost!
Get well soon tacha
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by ostechno(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Don't know why this shit is funny to me..

Nicki Minaj following you is now an achievement?? This just shows how brainless this tacha is

It's a pity!
I see you don't know how Instagram and all these social media algorithm work
With that single follow, it'll help tacha gain tens of thousands of new followers in no time. I can't start explaining how it works but it'll help increase her followers. I think that's the only achievement
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by LegendAnselm: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Orire001:
Hmm for ordinary follow!?

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
bro I need a good lapy with 4gb ram. 500 hadisck .....how much pls...purpose of buying ( for drawing) Engr I am. thanks
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by Orire001: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
LegendAnselm:
bro I need a good lapy with 4gb ram. 500 hadisck .....how much pls...purpose of buying ( for drawing) Engr I am. thanks

I have them plenty, whatsapp me to show you or you can check them on the link in this my signature.
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by omoyankee3(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Shallow people
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by Gabson001(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
kilokanmi
Re: Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction by iJhoe(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
GodWrites:
All these noises because a bag of meat and bones followed her?

All of a sudden, she's no longer on any Nigerian level because Nicki is following her?

If I call this girl fish brain nah, NL will kill me with mention.

It's okay!

someone should remind on the post
Ass+booby+pretty face=fish brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s / Tboss Steps Out In Bum Shorts / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.