Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 PM

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring (65800 Views)

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix / Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by rimam849(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2021
omo $1.4m ring for finger and brain wey no get sense
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:31am On Jan 06, 2021
[Yes ...u should have made ur point clearly without being insulting...im tired of people insulting one too this forum when I make my opinion..tired of too many kids online here with uncouth tongues quotellVictorinho post=97772141]
Did I really offend you??[/quote]
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by BennyDGreat: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
Finally she can be free to HOE AWAY with reckless abandon.This woman is just an International prostitute.

Saudi prince offered her money to spend one night with him,she liked to her husband she was going to visit her native country Armenia,but quickly flew to Saudi arabia to see d prince.

Having affairs with different men and meek Mill,in a hotel..no wonder Beyonce hates her.ever since Kanye married into dat family,his star dimmed,this is a guy that produce hits and nice songs,a successful rapper,now he's mad.I agreed with Akon wen he said that family is cursed.

This is a typical case of marrying women who are dry leaves of the desert in d Spirit world.who carry badluck and misfortune..the Kardashians are beautiful but they don't carry favor.only badluck and misfortune.

How many hits have kanye produced since he married her?only to be in one problem or the other.

Khloe husband,lamar the basketball player overdosed on drugs and nearly died.was in coma for very long.their father died of cancer,their mother second husband,their stepfather turned himself to a woman.,

Kourtney husband Scott have no job,living and eating from his wife.Their brother Rob has no job and came sick with Diabetes, Kylie is an unmarried mum with no ring on it. All the men who came to the women have become "MAN DOWN"!

Ahh only one family....na wa oh
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Yes ...u should have made ur point clearly without being insulting...im tired of people insulting one too this forum when I make my opinion..tired of too many kids online here with uncouth tongues quotellVictorinho post=97772141]
Did I really offend you??
Alright.
I won't address you like that, anymore.
But I would like to see your pics.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2021
sureteeboy:

Surgeries
Done by those who have money. Maintained by those who have excess money. Not the low budget kind o surgery some people will do and start looking like evil personified.
Money is good abeg.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2021
[Yes oh Kanye west was mad,but God healed him,he became born again.quote author=BennyDGreat post=97772372]

Ahh only one family....na wa oh[/quote]
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Why u need my pics?ote author=HellVictorinho post=97772446]
Alright.
But I would like to see your pics.[/quote]
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2021
hush15:

so where is the love ehn....

but woman sha. na you wan divorce, na still same you wan make him leave him property, when he is not chasing you away. Women, always playing the victim cards always, whether rich or poor, young or old.

If the nigga mistakenly, and i repeat mistakenly become president nko...

In Amelica, even Aki and Pawpaw fit become president o. NEW WORLD ORDER things
Did Donald Trump become president mistakenly
Are you saying Donald Trump is sane??
Donald Trump has his own madness too!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Joshuazedd(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=humilitypays post=97768212]Don't say what you don't know. Kanye wasn't broke when he married Kim.

He was doing very well and popular. Yes he later became a bit financially drained after marrying Kim and later picked up again.

The issues they have been struggling with are:

1.) Kanye want private life while Kim and her family live off publicity and scandals

2.) Kanye has mental issues, making him feel he is destined to be the next American President, Kim disagrees with this, saying he is seeing things lol, Kanye isn't happy that Kim cannot support his presidential ambition.

3.) Because of Kanye's presidential ambition, he wants to stay off media scandals and higihigihaga associated with the Kardashian family; father turned himself to transgender, mother moving around with small boys and still doing old mama youngy, sisters can't keep marriage or relationship, each trying so hard to outsmart her other sisters with more scandals..... Kanye doesn't like all these lifestyle and Kim cannot cope without such lifestyle cos that's what made her who she is.

4.) Kanye spends less time with the family than before, making Kim feel like he's no longer a caring father to their kids.....

So the differences are just too many they have been coping, maybe they have reached their endurance limit, maybe[/quote 0]

Kanye West wants a private lifestyle and he ran for the president of the United States.
Don't f****** kill me. That is bullshit
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
Alright.
I just want to know how pretty and hot you are.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by sureteeboy(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Done by those who have money. Maintained by those who have excess money. Not the low budget kind o surgery some people will do and start looking like evil personified.
Money is good abeg.
Done by those with low self esteem. You don't need to be extremely rich to undergo such surgeries. Some spend their life savings on it

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by BennyDGreat: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Yes oh Kanye west was mad,but God healed him,he became born again.quote author=BennyDGreat post=97772372]

Ahh only one family....na wa oh

It is well oh
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Bullman(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2021
inumidun2010:

Bro... the problem is not Oyinbo, You should have said OLOSHO.. Our first born married Oyinbo, and the bro is very happy..but the only problem is that they won't allow you take the children to stay in Naija permanently neither will she stay in Naija also... but if dem love you truly.. Na blessing for you ooooo.. Just in case you Dont know, they Dont really cherish marrying Negroes, Na we dey approach them... Pray you Dont marry a HOE as a wife either OYINBO or BLACK...

Nice one cool
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Regex: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2021
Right about the time Kanye became a billionaire.

What are the odds!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Joshuazedd(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2021
inumidun2010:

Bros Calm down... Naso dem dey do am.. what if they sign Pre-nup? shishi she no go see... from what she is saying, it's obvious there was a Pre-nup cos she was stylishly asking for a particular house because of the children...

That will be little or nothing as Kanye hadn't much compared to now when he met Kim. He wouldn't even be as big without her. Kim is an asset

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
Alright.
I want to know how beautiful you are.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Kim na hot ashawoo na she tied if fcking one diick sad
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2021
Send me ur own pics first
uote author=HellVictorinho post=97773091]
I want to know how beautiful you are.[/quote]
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Toks2008(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2021
They better work out their differences cos there is nothing out there not even after all the kids they have together.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by eniteden(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2021
So even one 1.5M ring no fit keep women down. Na wao fear woman except my mother.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
Send me ur own pics first
uote author=HellVictorinho post=97773091]
I want to know how beautiful you are.
Drop your WhatsApp number.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by ChoCho54(f): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2021
seanwilliam:
There is nothing good as money . After 5 kids see how she’s looking dope..
Two natural and 3 surrogates. Still, she's dope!

And I don't believe this news.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by offset67(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2021
finally cool
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by charlsecy(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2021
seanwilliam:
There is nothing good as money . After 5 kids see how she’s looking dope..
Not just about money, or you want me to show you fat, rich ladies?
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

No put ur pics on ur PROFILE LET ME SEE FIRST Drop your WhatsApp number.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by bigpicture001: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2021
humilitypays:
Don't say what you don't know. Kanye wasn't broke when he married Kim.

He was doing very well and popular. Yes he later became a bit financially drained after marrying Kim and later picked up again.

The issues they have been struggling with are:

1.) Kanye want private life while Kim and her family live off publicity and scandals

2.) Kanye has mental issues, making him feel he is destined to be the next American President, Kim disagrees with this, saying he is seeing things lol, Kanye isn't happy that Kim cannot support his presidential ambition.

3.) Because of Kanye's presidential ambition, he wants to stay off media scandals and higihigihaga associated with the Kardashian family; father turned himself to transgender, mother moving around with small boys and still doing old mama youngy, sisters can't keep marriage or relationship, each trying so hard to outsmart her other sisters with more scandals..... Kanye doesn't like all these lifestyle and Kim cannot cope without such lifestyle cos that's what made her who she is.

4.) Kanye spends less time with the family than before, making Kim feel like he's no longer a caring father to their kids.....

So the differences are just too many they have been coping, maybe they have reached their endurance limit, maybe

Google to know kanye's financial health b4 marriage...dude was broke and begging

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by chaloskyx: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2021
NA UNA SABI
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=Emeraldgreene post=97773837][/quote]
I can't upload it with my phone.
The options are not available.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Hassanmaye(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2021
MrSensor:
Fear women
Let those who have ears listen
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Midas01: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2021
Kim is way richer so what exactly is your point?

Well it's his loss anyway since he would've benefited from the divorce and not her.
Bornsinner7:
Kanye was smart to make her sign a prenup..

I ain't saying she's a gold digger but she's messing with no broke nigga..

Respect to jay z..

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Midas01: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2021
And Kanye who cheated on his previous gf is a saint
wefipit:
yes time to pull up on another black dvck.
fun fact;
Kardashians are Hoes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Venita Akpofure In Bikini, Shows Her Tattoos & Curvy Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.