Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Purchase Of AC: Oyingbo Or Lawanson - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Purchase Of AC: Oyingbo Or Lawanson (422 Views)

Just In: Fire Guts Access Bank At Lawanson, Lagos / LAWMA Shuts Oyingbo Market. / ADEGBORO: Oyingbo To Oja-oba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purchase Of AC: Oyingbo Or Lawanson by Fuudz: 2:33am On Jan 06, 2021
I want to buy a tokunboh airconditioner either Panasonic or Samsung but I want to be sure I'm getting a direct tokunboh that has not being worked on in Nigeria.

Between Oyingbo and Lawanson which is the better option?
Re: Purchase Of AC: Oyingbo Or Lawanson by majamajic(m): 2:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Both are ok

Just be street wise !
Re: Purchase Of AC: Oyingbo Or Lawanson by chatinent: 3:02am On Jan 06, 2021
It's quite rare to get the one which hasn't been worked.

Even if they said so.
Re: Purchase Of AC: Oyingbo Or Lawanson by Skyfornia(m): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Fuudz:
I want to buy a tokunboh airconditioner either Panasonic or Samsung but I want to be sure I'm getting a direct tokunboh that has not being worked on in Nigeria.

Between Oyingbo and Lawanson which is the better option?

Better to allow an AC technician help you out, even if he is going to add his own little money. I'm talking from experience...
Re: Purchase Of AC: Oyingbo Or Lawanson by idu1(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Skyfornia:

Better to allow an AC technician help you out, even if he is going to add his own little money. I'm talking from experience...
Re: Purchase Of AC: Oyingbo Or Lawanson by Fuudz: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
majamajic:
Both are ok

Just be street wise !

Thank you
Re: Purchase Of AC: Oyingbo Or Lawanson by Fuudz: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
chatinent:
It's quite rare to get the one which hasn't been worked.

Even if they said so.

Thank you
Re: Purchase Of AC: Oyingbo Or Lawanson by Fuudz: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Skyfornia:

Thank you for your input

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bureau De Change Discontinues Its Bureau De Change Business. / Legit Biz!!! / Dealers/distributors Wanted For Kilrox Alcohol Disinfecting Wipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.