Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers (23966 Views)

Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley / Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by jazon(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2021
seanwilliam:

I’m a diehard wizkid fans but none of the above is comparable to burna boy

My view is not influenced by public opinion. Hope you're not just saying this because he's been nominated for the Grammys twice.

One thing about the Arts is that, there are no bests. Appreciation of arts is based on sentiments & how best you can illustrate an idea.
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by Yahman1(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Let's not argue the Fact that

Monsters you Made

is the Best Album to come out of 2020

Ignore his Personality, Appreciate his Works

Burna Boy is a Beast in the industry

I don't think Any 9ja Artist currently can be More

Befitting for the African Giant title than Him

Dudes Music's are Timeless

I've Listened to his Music's from way back in

His beginnings to Currently

And I can Tell you there as been NO BAD SONGS

Dude's now Bigger than Wizkid, We all know

Wizkid Music's Fire is diminishing

Check Out

Burna Boy ft Demain Marley - Different
Vs
Wizkid ft Demain Marley - Blessed

Wizkid ft Burna Boy - Ginger

Who, in your Opinion Do you think ~Killed~ these Tracks?

Maybe He has a Bad Personality Which I don't

know Cos I Haven't Rolled With him Before

And so I can't hate on Him

But I can't Denie His Works Greatness.

Odogwu For Grammy

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by 4ckyou: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2021
Sanchez01:

Dammy10, you have no business vlogging. How can you voice over a life performance and deviate totally from it?

What is this?

E tire me oh
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by BigGuava: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today....

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by SmartPolician: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2021
HonKong:

Republicans ain't losers, what about biden who ran for President twice and the only way he could win the election the third time was by rigging the election. Lol, wd will Never concede to a stolen electins NEVER. BIDEN that only six people pulled up for hus campaign? Running for presidency thrice who does that jf not a loser.

Una no dey shame?

How can an opposition rig an election?

Does that even make any sense to you?

In all states that Trump has requested for a recount, the results showed that Biden won.

Just like Obama once said, the Oval Office is too sensitive to be left for a clown like Trump, a president who sleeps, wakes up and fires government officials on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by ednut1(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Useless like how? I wanted to insult you before but I want you to clarify first, why do you think the video is useless?
6 minutes video, only 1 minute related to the topic
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by lkillbrokehoes: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2021
ednut1:
6 minutes video, only 1 minute related to the topic
Oh really? I had to exit the video when I heared the vlogger boring voice, I don't have time to waste cheesy

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by HonKong: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

Una no dey shame?

How can an opposition rig an election?

Does that even make any sense to you?

In all states that Trump has requested for a recount, the results showed that Biden won.

Just like Obama once said, the Oval Office is too sensitive to be left for a clown like Trump, a president who sleeps, wakes up and fires government officials on Twitter.

I am very sure you don't know much about how America's election is done, what if those counting were bribed to rig the election, the voter machine belongs to a democrate so anything can happen. Obama is has done nothing throughout his eight years in office as president, trump wouldn't be there if obama/biden had done well. Firing government officials, lol they must have been aware they have been fired but it's good to let the public know changes that took place.
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by ofiko123(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Nice one...
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by dalass(f): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2021
Dotman2210:

Funny you �

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2021
Highbeepeeh:
Consistence and perseverance na key to success truly.

This guy wey dey sing yamayama song way back don become world famous.

who tell u say na yamayama him dey sing before?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by BigGuava: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this......!

Thanks for reading
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by Gbemini(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Burna boy...arrogant idiot. Anything happen to Davido, you'll pay for it
oloribu niyi sir
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by iamDrRhymes(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2021
Damn!

This channel is the worse channel in the world! I dare you advertise your channel at the middle of a grove like this.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by ABCthings: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2021
The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe.
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2021
The song isn’t massive not even here in naija bt it has international hype not necessarily acceptance.
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by martyns303(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2021
Highbeepeeh:

Name one “yamayama” song by Burna.
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by macho44(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2021
Highbeepeeh:

Na lie joooor grin grin
Damini has always been good. From Like To Party to Yawa Dey, his songs have always made sense.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by offset67(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2021
OBO right now tongue

Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by Kardesh: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2021
At the end of the day regardless of the quality and who sees your work, consistency eventually pays off grin
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by BigGuava: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2021
! You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2021
That's the way to go...
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by chocboi78(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
Giant for a reason..
Team froggy avoiding the thread lke grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
dalass:
grin
His own is always about Giant, too big etc etc.
Next will be gigantic, humongous, gargantuan grin cheesy
Lmao babe u be fool oo
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by dalass(f): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
R2bees:
Lmao babe u be fool oo

You be m.u.m.u grin
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by owila4luv(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
na this Igbo song nahim the choir girl the bend neck de sing like Love song from Celine Dion? grin grin cool mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by candygist: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
jazon:
As good as Burna is, ( or claims to be) I don't really like his style.
Davido, wizkid (before he started singing 'she tell me say') fireboy, joeboy, omahlay, rema et. al. sounds more modern, more Nigerian in a modern way. The West cannot tell us our local music that's better.
I understand my language more than any westerner.

That song up there, Burna just use pidgin sing blues. No be Afro anything

Thank God say no be you dey organise Awards like Grammy.
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by nigeriansamurai(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
This man is getting a Grammy this year
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
The baddest
Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
dalass:
grin
His own is always about Giant, too big etc etc.
Next will be gigantic, humongous, gargantuan grin cheesy
I'll bet my two balls, his next album will be "GOLIATH"

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers by Vexedkid(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Who bad enough, who does it like him? Absolutely no one! oluwaburna to the world. Bring home the Grammy mehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Awarded Outstanding Georgia Citizen (Photos) / Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ / Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.