Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada (60075 Views)

Give Your Partner A Crazy Orgasm With This Hot Secret Kamasutra Moves (18+) / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by t00dugged(f): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Dogs are more loyal than woman. Women are cats in nature.

2021 year of women's betrayal.
And men are he goats in nature reason why they can even impregnate their own daughters and sleep with their own mothers,hence the phrase

" motherfvcker". undecided

1 Like

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Timijo(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
IhateInjustice:

They won't see this. All women are bad and all men are saints undecided
Exactly my point. I'm a man and I don't support cheating. The problem is that most men cheat on their wives but they don't want them to cheat. If you don't want your partner to cheat, respect the marital oath. But you can't be having a secret affair and expect your spouse to stay faithful, that is another cheating on it own.

2 Likes

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by ayusco85(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
6digitscomrade:
lol ok stop being loyal to ignorance and illusions of others the reality is always more complicated with devastating results as a result of the latter.. be guided!

I said what I said because it's possible. If u like speak all the grammar in Oxford dictionary, it doesn't change the fact that a man can do what ever he puts his mind to.
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Passionate1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Uncharted56:
love is dead

In Africa!
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Aguogba(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
SavageBoy:

Three Gbosa for the two person wey born you
I can sense DNA uncertainty in your statement. Imagine your uncle telling you this instead of "your parents".
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by mich2012: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tolexander:
I will find a way of leaving Canada to US or any other country for the woman. To avoid taking care of her for 3years and also committing crime. Cos i may be tempted to kill the woman.

There are many cases of how some men killed their wives (mostly nurses) in US after bringing them to US from Nigeria, financing their school fees to become professionals.

Honestly, if one wasn’t careful as a man, one might kill the woman

Exactly! This one is draining and can make a man suicidal and murderous. Evil women make good ones look bad
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by mich2012: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nazgul:

I agree with you...most times the signs are there. Just that many men are blinded by a non-existing love. A woman that will divorce you after just one month in marriage will actually have displayed such glaring signs but most men foolishly choose to ignore them.

I learnt one bitter truth in relationships. Who isn't yours isn't yours, never force anyone to love you.

Never endure anyone who's character isn't compatible with you because you love them, it will end in premium tears because people don't change they only get worse.

Never invest heavily on a partner to win her heart, your investment will earn you her body but not her heart.

Never go into conflict with your parents or siblings because of a partner. You'll be on your knees begging when your relationship goes south. (This one applies to females as well)

Never try to change or rebrand a partner, you'll end up getting frustrated. Go for the one that exhibits the characteristics of what you want and date her.

Never fall in love with a girl you love, rather fall in love with a girl who loves you. When you fall in love with a girl you love, if she doesn't feel the same way, you'll spend all your time in that relationships trying to gain her affection. She will torture you emotionally, drain you financially, manipulate you into doing things for her against your wish... etc. But when a girl geninuely loves you, she'll go any length and give anything just to be with you. Flee from home, borrow, make sacrifices...just to make you happy.

Finally, men should be wise, flying your spouse abroad isn't bad, but make sure she has earned your loyalty, trust and love.

Well articulated with valid points
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by 234four: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
post=97770075:

Feelings kee her dere as Ogun kee(d) dis stupid fan the other day..... cool
[/s]
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wahala b like bicycle
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by mich2012: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
hellohgy:
This issue is a very tricking one...

If we advise men not to sponsor their spouse to abroad cos once they get to abroad they change character it will look like one is wicked....

Do whatever works for you..

...but there are still good wives living happily and respectfully with their husbands abroad. The issue with these "bad eggs" is that the signs and inherent bad character are always there from the outset, going abroad only magnifies it.

1 Like

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by ayusco85(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

I'm Mgtow, but I can't ask you to become one unless you're done digesting TRP yourself then u can decide whether or not you want to get married or have babies from surrogates, baby mama like Ronaldo or remain without children. These days the cons of marriage outweighs the pros so I don't advise people to go into it
But you must swallow the redpill first

I have of the opinion that marriage is not favourable to men. I have alot of reservations about marriage.
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by ayusco85(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
t00dugged:
And men are he goats in nature reason why they can even impregnate their own daughters and sleep with their own mothers,hence the phrase

" motherfvcker". undecided

grin grin which man do you strong thing na
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by SlurUsername1: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
ayusco85:

I have of the opinion that marriage is not favourable to men. I have alot of reservations about marriage.

Then take your precious time to work on your SMV
You can have a gf but not on a long term to avoid emotional attachments
Even if it's gon be long term then make sure you relegate her to the status of a baby mama.
You can always have children whenever you're ready to, without fully committing
CR7 is a perfect example
Between Messi and CR7s spouse's, there's a higher tendency that Messi will do more to please his wife and she'd put up all manner of repulsive attitudes because she knows she wields so much power being a wife.
But if she's a baby mama, she would always respect herself because you can end it anytime without having to sign any fvcking papers

2 Likes

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by t00dugged(f): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
ayusco85:

grin grin which man do you strong thing na
Rather you should direct that question at the person I quoted, one would think his mother refused to breastfeed him as an infant hence the bitterness and anguish in his comment.

By the way ,I see no lies in my comment,if you feel there is a false claim do well to point it out to me.
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ok... now i understand oooo.... Ahhh some people dont know ooooo.!!
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by YorubaPrince: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hassanmaye:

How did you survive up to this time sir with a Nigerian woman? After paying all our bills still I must give her something at the end of the week

Bros, I no dey try pretend to be romantic at all. I be who I be. Na dem mugu be Mr. Romantic, make she pack go back to her papa place if she dey find romance. angry

1 Like

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by SavageBoy: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
Aguogba:
I can sense DNA uncertainty in your statement. Imagine your uncle telling you this instead of "your parents".

Pls what are you sayingundecided
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Draslo(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thinkherbell:

In that Tweet, did the tweeter clarify the gender of the sponsor or the sponsee? You just jumped into conclusion undecided
You're intentionally being ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by themaestro08(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nazgul:

I agree with you...most times the signs are there. Just that many men are blinded by a non-existing love. A woman that will divorce you after just one month in marriage will actually have displayed such glaring signs but most men foolishly choose to ignore them.

I learnt one bitter truth in relationships. Who isn't yours isn't yours, never force anyone to love you.

Never endure anyone who's character isn't compatible with you because you love them, it will end in premium tears because people don't change they only get worse.

Never invest heavily on a partner to win her heart, your investment will earn you her body but not her heart.

Never go into conflict with your parents or siblings because of a partner. You'll be on your knees begging when your relationship goes south. (This one applies to females as well)

Never try to change or rebrand a partner, you'll end up getting frustrated. Go for the one that exhibits the characteristics of what you want and date her.

Never fall in love with a girl you love, rather fall in love with a girl who loves you. When you fall in love with a girl you love, if she doesn't feel the same way, you'll spend all your time in that relationships trying to gain her affection. She will torture you emotionally, drain you financially, manipulate you into doing things for her against your wish... etc. But when a girl geninuely loves you, she'll go any length and give anything just to be with you. Flee from home, borrow, make sacrifices...just to make you happy.

Finally, men should be wise, flying your spouse abroad isn't bad, but make sure she has earned your loyalty, trust and love.

That's some pure wisdom right here cool, did you all learn this from experience?
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by drmikeadams(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yamiriflathead:
Nigerian men will Never have Sense
I don't Pity them one bit because they would always see the signs but usually continue in their search for non existent love and completeness from people who are incapable of giving them.
You will imagine an idiot saying "I feel i'm compatible with her". Or " I find completeness in her".
You're a fool, na the same time Dem born una two?
Even Paul and Peter wey komot Belle the same day, we all saw how it ended
You went through primary, secondary and tertiary institution all by yourself without bothering about unicorns and suddenly someone u just met is so important that without her you can't find completeness?
This is Simping and bluepilledness
And it's bullshit man, you can only find compatibility within yourself, any other forms of compatibility and search for unicorns soulmates, "the right one" will always bring you Grand premium tears like the idiot of a man in the OP's story as well as death like tunde Thomas.
Nobody dey gree say e woman na devil until Dem don show you pepper, by that time you go kom confirm.
Tunde Thomas would never have believed his wife was capable of what she did.
He once sought completeness in her, she was once amongst the rare 10% of good women out there.
To Simps, every woman is amongst the rare 10% of wife materials and it's not "their portion that their wife or gf is amongst the 90% of women with terrible attitudes".
That's why you see them saying stuffs like "there are good women but they are rare" or "make money and look for a good wife". This is how SIMPING starts because women are professional pretenders.
Have you wondered why all of a sudden her character changed after marriage?
You were the prey and she was the trap and traps are always stationed with irresistible goodies to attract preys.
After you're caught in it, excruciating pain and death follows
Men who seek for love, completeness, compatibility and other abstract things in a woman deserve to die of heart attack like tunde Thomas

My brother..we .men no gree get brain
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by MummyD2020(f): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

Yes, Because men and women alike have a tendency to Rape unsuspecting victims
We should not be too tough on the male gender when shit happens
And we should try to balance it small when ever rape cases trend because women also rape kids and drunk men too?
You see how stupid your logic sounds?

No one has monopoly of knowledge. U can be more civil while disputing my opinion. U only see d wrong in women. What does the make u? Rape case? It goes both ways. Women rape, men also rape. I will always advocate for balance in condemning both genders. If u continue condemning only women like this, it will lead u nowhere. U can be more civil, no be me do u. Pls quit quoting me. This is strictly my opinion. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by MummyD2020(f): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Timijo:
Exactly my point. I'm a man and I don't support cheating. The problem is that most men cheat on their wives but they don't want them to cheat. If you don't want your partner to cheat, respect the marital oath. But you can't be having a secret affair and expect your spouse to stay faithful, that is another cheating on it own.

From my heart, may u live long. It goes both ways! Abi na d frustration for the country cos am? See para everywhere.
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yamiriflathead:
I don't Pity them one bit because they would always see the signs but usually continue in their search for non existent love and completeness from people who are incapable of giving them.
You will imagine an idiot saying "I feel i'm compatible with her". Or " I find completeness in her".
You went through primary, secondary and tertiary institution all by yourself without bothering about unicorns and suddenly someone u just met is so important that without her you can't find completeness?
And it's bullshit man, you can only find compatibility within yourself, any other forms of compatibility and search for unicorns soulmates, "the right one" will always bring you Grand premium tears like the idiot of a man in the OP's story as well as death like tunde Thomas.
Nobody dey gree say e woman na devil until Dem don show you pepper, by that time you go kom confirm.
He once sought completeness in her, she was once amongst the rare 10% of good women out there.
To Simps, every woman is amongst the rare 10% of wife materials and it's not "their portion that their wife or gf is amongst the 90% of women with terrible attitudes".
That's why you see them saying stuffs like "there are good women but they are rare" or "make money and look for a good wife". This is how SIMPING starts because women are professional pretenders.
You were the prey and she was the trap and traps are always stationed with irresistible goodies to attract preys.
Men who seek for love, completeness, compatibility and other abstract things in a woman deserve to die of heart attack like tunde Thomas

Hmm, thought for food embarassed
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by SlurUsername1: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
MummyD2020:

No one has monopoly of knowledge. U can be more civil while disputing my opinion. U only see d wrong in women. What does the make u? Rape case? It goes both ways. Women rape, men also rape. I will always advocate for balance in condemning both genders. If u continue condemning only women like this, it will lead u nowhere. U can be more civil, no be me do u. Pls quit quoting me. This is strictly my opinion. Deal with it
Lmao
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nazgul:

Now this is food for thought wink

1 Like

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by GuyInTheMirror: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Cc:

GuyInTheMirror
Can you compare the percentage of marriage failure of those who married themselves abroad and those who brought in their partners ? I can tell you more people who married themselves abroad divorce than people who brought in partners from their native countries.
Also when you want to bring in a partner you dont have to let the partner know you are going back abroad atleast for the first few months of the relationship to understand their true nature.

Meanwhile this story sounds fake, more like a blogger trying to get traffic.
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by mich2012: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is quite unfortunate as it's a well-planned script. The woman was obviously cheating with someone back home unbeknown to the man. The signs are always glaring but it takes some kind of "street smartness" to figure them out.
They planned it all out for her to come and then divorce the guy and sponsor the boyfriend afterwards (or the bf could be living in the country illegally). It took just one month to know in a foreign country that the "feelings are not there" anymore but the feelings were there before and through the sponsorship period which takes several months. Its extremely difficult but the man should just dust up and move on. Karma is a beautiful bitch and I believe what goes around, comes around! I have a whole lot to type regarding this matter and issues bothering on character, toxicity, manipulation, blackmail, instability, impulse, conscience and pretense but some things are better not said.

Whether man or woman, treat people well; do not pay good with evil especially to those that loved you unconditionally and sought your advancement and upliftment in life as it will always come back to hunt you later.

1 Like

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by jojothaiv(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
I dey doubt this claim sha but one compatriot for here been make this remarks some days ago,

'I'm no RED-PILLER but I know am not a SIMP (going by Nairaland Standard)'

Na now some folks go understand say NUPTIAL/MARRIAGE LAWS for obodo oyinbo no fura de nono matter..
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Coldie(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
IJEYdiamond:
Ok... now i understand oooo.... Ahhh some people dont know ooooo.!!
Know what
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by IhateInjustice(f): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Timijo:

Exactly, I just wish people will stop seeing genders and start seeing humans. Anyone(men or women) can be bad.

Condemn evil and leave out the gender that did it.

1 Like

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by meeky007(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yamiriflathead:
so whats d solution, like what do we do now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.