Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother (65639 Views)

Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Thinkherbell:
That's a very good brother. Some brothers will be lavishing their money on girls, while their siblings and parents will be suffering undecided
why does it matter to you how some one spends their money ?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by femi4: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2021
heykims:
It's easy to know who really works for his money. Adekola sweats for his money, so don't be surprised it's a big daddy.
If it were a female actor, it could be a new generation Benz because she likely had another source for funds.
I was about to write the same. Legit money is easy to recognize

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by ArticleBeast: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2021
Akinbahm:

Nah the type wey go send their jnr brother errand wey go lock up on top #200 change nd e con dey reason person wey buy Toyota Corolla for e brother...

Am 80% sure say e never buy new android phone for e brother not to talk of getting 78th hand used car.
E never even leave change for his younger brother
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by yetunsbay(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2021
ariesbull:
You are calling 2004 toyota camry aka big for nothing brand new ..... I mean a used car
real picture of ur bicycle ?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by yetunsbay(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
I can't take this goragora for a gift shocked
Not impressed undecided
better than u a trekker
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by wink2015(m): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Odunlade is a prominent name in the yoruba movie industry.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by eyinola: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Congrats to him and the BRAND new Car
every car wey celebrity buy na brand new grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by UpdatesiOS147(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Oloriburuku which one your papa don buy you dey crack for mental

ariesbull:
You are calling 2004 toyota camry aka big for nothing brand new ..... I mean a used car

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by Kestolove(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2021
Dix is not a car, it's a motor
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by Drizzy5001(m): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2021
Car na car, once it has 4 wheels and steering..
Congrats.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by BigGuava: 10:31am On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by SavageMaster: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Factfinder1:
No resemblance....this family needs a DNA....how can you not look like your elder brother who is a meme lord

Look at the pic...they have the same kind of ear. Start from there
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Na this kind story I dey believe
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by Karemarealty288(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Out of all the social media celebrities car gifts....this one is just one too many...real sweat!! Real gift!!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by mightyhazel: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2021
he try..

E no easy..
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by IYANGBALI: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2021
Na second hand manual car and e no even fine sef . Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by IYANGBALI: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Kestolove:
Dix is not a car, it's a motor
wey your own?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2021
foleskay:

So 2.5million naira car is cheap in dis country. Post d one your brother bought for u na. cho

Haba!
Toyota Camry 2003-2005 is 1.550m, even the leather interior is 1.650m as at 29th December, 2020 on Copart with the current $ exchange rate.
Funny thing is: the car is cheaper than Toyota Corolla 2003-2007 and it's more durable with a long lasting 2.0ltr -2.4ltr engine.
It serves a nuclear family more than a Corolla.

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by Olisehinnocent: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Good brother like this is hard to get
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by peeps4u: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Haba!
Toyota Camry 2003-2005 is 1.550m, even the leather interior is 1.650m as at 29th December, 2020 on Copart with the current $ exchange rate.
Funny thing is: the car is cheaper than Toyota Corolla 2003-2007 and it's more durable with a long lasting 2.0ltr -2.4ltr engine.
It serves a nuclear family more than a Corolla.

Bro, u no go use money ship and clear am?

There is no way a tokunbo big daddy will be 1.5m total cost unless that car is stolen or badly accidented
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by Joystark(f): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Awwwn.
Nothing beats being able to do these things for one's family at least.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by MeekySmudger(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2021
ariesbull:
..Thats bad of you as if you can do giveaway with five of it
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2021
peeps4u:

Bro, u no go use money ship and clear am?

There is no way a tokunbo big daddy will be 1.5m total cost unless that car is stolen or badly accidented

Bro, I don't just write things I don't have detailed fact about.
A close friend bought one clean title on Copart in November with the total cost including shipping, clearing and driving it to ijebu ode at 1.550m

Shipping was $1300 @#400 to $1=400k
Clearing at Grimaldi was 450k ( Agent was an in-law). Altogether, landing cost was 850k.
Most of these cars are not as expensive as the price car dealers put on them here in Nigeria.
If you have a domiciliary account or have anyone who has it. It's better that way.
Just go to Copart and comb the site.
People bring in accidented cars with salvage certificates and pay peanuts at the port.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by Cowbell521: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2021
hellohgy:
This man dey try I beg...

You will see him in almost every movie...

I dont even know how he rest or does other activities cos he is always acting......
Amaghị m na ị hụrụ
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by peeps4u: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Bro, I don't just write things I don't have detailed fact about.
A close friend bought one on Copart in November and the total cost including shipping, clearing and driving it to ijebu ode was 1.550m

Really? I swallow my words then

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2021
heykims:
It's easy to know who really works for his money. Adekola sweats for his money, so don't be surprised it's a big daddy.
If it were a female actor, it could be a new generation Benz because she likely had another source for funds.

God bless you left-right-centre. The beautiful thing about such legit hustlers (Funke Akindele inclusive) is that their money is pure and one can easily find real inspiration in them to forge ahead.

Odunlade Adekola remains a Legend before me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2021
peeps4u:

Really? I ate my words then

Baba, we learn daily.
There are things am noob or ignorant about and Nairaland changed my perspective about.
Cheers!
This same person closed a 2007, Toyota Camry, V6 engine with leather interior deal for 2.250m (landing cost inclusive) on New year's Eve.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by BigDick70inch(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
ariesbull:

I laugh... The car I drive you will be dreaming of it.... I drive a benz suv

If I lie may my year be useless but if I say the truth, may your year be useless

Schmuck!!!
Odunlade imsef drives range SUV.....e got that has gift for his kid brother........can u jux take a pic of yo so called Benz let's see what it look like
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by AlmaIganishire: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wow! I'm so happy for him.
Though, some of us needs to start saving today on FCMB iNest and reap the reward of your labour. Register to start: https://i-nest.fcmb.com/welcome
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by obontami: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
I love this guy's acting. If this odunlade guy or sanyeri or Mr. Latin are not in a Yoruba movie, motherfucker take that shit out of my face.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by Olaa: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Habaaa... Be Calming down oooo. Brand new GINI?
pyyxxaro:
Congrats to him and the BRAND new Car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award / Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran / Gemma Collins To Release Her Sextape For £1m If She Ever Goes Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.