Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

New Year Resolutions Reminders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Year Resolutions Reminders (127 Views)

Why New Year Resolutions Rarely Work. / Five New Year’s Resolutions For Small Businesses / 4 New Year's Resolutions Your Business Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year Resolutions Reminders by rokoto1986(m): 6:42am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello house...
its been 6days now since we entered the new year, a lot of resolutions were made, but it takes the Grace of God to live up to it, and also the support of one another to achieve it, just as the Bible said, iron sharpenet iron. so I have open up this thread for any that has actually been brutalised with one addiction or the other that has made it a resolution to quit, let's gather here and count the no. of days we ve been of it, let's give best advice on how we have been going about it, what have we used to replace such habit.
As for me its gambling, I have stayed of it for 14days, because I made the decision before entering this year. i have stopped every impulse that will take me to a bet shop, not even to go and charge my phone, I have replace them with fasting, praying reading the Bible and going to church. it seem to be difficult, but if its the prize I have to pay to be free from this destructive habit, I am ready to take the risk. this has really dealt with me. so what's. your own. lets help one another.
Re: New Year Resolutions Reminders by Seniorwriter(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
rokoto1986:
Hello house...
its been 6days now since we entered the new year, a lot of resolutions were made, but it takes the Grace of God to live up to it, and also the support of one another to achieve it, just as the Bible said, iron sharpenet iron. so I have open up this thread for any that has actually been brutalised with one addiction or the other that has made it a resolution to quit, let's gather here and count the no. of days we ve been of it, let's give best advice on how we have been going about it, what have we used to replace such habit.
As for me its gambling, I have stayed of it for 14days, because I made the decision before entering this year. i have stopped every impulse that will take me to a bet shop, not even to go and charge my phone, I have replace them with fasting, praying reading the Bible and going to church. it seem to be difficult, but if its the prize I have to pay to be free from this destructive habit, I am ready to take the risk. this has really dealt with me. so what's. your own. lets help one another.

Saw your email request...no need ...just reach out via the facebook Id on my profile.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help Customers Find Your Business Online / Sim Integration With Nin Generated By Bvn Will Be Invalid – Nimc / Ayurvedic Medicine For Pcod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.