Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

16 Ways To Identify Cheap Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Ways To Identify Cheap Girls (951 Views)

20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady / See How To Know Cheap Girls / What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Ways To Identify Cheap Girls by Phamousbill(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Love said to be true but being in long lasting romantic relationship became problem. Most guys fall in love with the wrong person which lead to shorten or moving out of relationship. Now days girls don't Fall in love but rather walk in love because of what she is gaining from the guy, more so they became cheap to other guys to grab. Below tips will help you identify such cheap girls very quickly
View pictures in App save up to 80% data.

but don't forget to follow me so that you don't miss out the next post from me.

1. Any girl who is living in a man's house with no wedding, no marriage plans or the man didn't paid her bride price but having sex with him because of what she is getting from him is considered as cheap girl.
Click the link below to continue reading
https://www.operanewsapp.com/gh/en/share/detail?news_id=3f8a5e62b648b8cc8acada76ab261d29&news_entry_id=s613cf6c7210106en_gh&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_0fc69f4c-f26b-4ad3-92a4-1c6e38d0e5cd&from=news
#love #romance #cheap #feeling #cheating
Re: 16 Ways To Identify Cheap Girls by fati2001(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Phamousbill:
Love said to be true but being in long lasting romantic relationship became problem. Most guys fall in love with the wrong person which lead to shorten or moving out of relationship. Now days girls don't Fall in love but rather walk in love because of what she is gaining from the guy, more so they became cheap to other guys to grab. Below tips will help you identify such cheap girls very quickly
View pictures in App save up to 80% data.

but don't forget to follow me so that you don't miss out the next post from me.

1. Any girl who is living in a man's house with no wedding, no marriage plans or the man didn't paid her bride price but having sex with him because of what she is getting from him is considered as cheap girl.
Click the link below to continue reading
https://www.operanewsapp.com/gh/en/share/detail?news_id=3f8a5e62b648b8cc8acada76ab261d29&news_entry_id=s613cf6c7210106en_gh&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_0fc69f4c-f26b-4ad3-92a4-1c6e38d0e5cd&from=news
#love #romance #cheap #feeling #cheating

SAVE YOURSELF

NO NEED FOR LONG STORY...

THIS IS CLEARLY THE MAIN EVIDENCE..

Re: 16 Ways To Identify Cheap Girls by mosdii(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: 16 Ways To Identify Cheap Girls by kalu61(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2021
unfortunately, most people that will be commenting were breed under such conditions and untill date, their papa never pay their mama bride price.

Can we conclude you are a child child even those wey their DNA no bi their papa own

2 Likes

Re: 16 Ways To Identify Cheap Girls by Mandrake007(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Every Nigerian girl is cheap,poverty has eroded their minds,there’s no such thing as love in nigerian relationships,all you need is pretend to be rich in Nigeria and watch how many girls you sleep with,most niggas out here are just paying for sex with prostitutes deceiving themselves with relationship wahala.

Girls are easy these days thank God for that if you have to lie or do whatever to fucck her,do it,no girl is good GOOD NA GIRL WEY DEY NEVER CATCH

1 Like

Re: 16 Ways To Identify Cheap Girls by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them
lol all my brothergrin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Important DIE! 9 Things Not To Do If You Want To Stay Attractive / How I Got My NIN Without Going To NIMC Office / How Can I Generate NIN From My Tracking ID?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.