Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Pretty Doctor Issues Plea For Help To Save Her Life (VIDEO) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pretty Doctor Issues Plea For Help To Save Her Life (VIDEO) (556 Views)

A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life / Zambian Man Donates His Liver To His Wife To Save Her Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Doctor Issues Plea For Help To Save Her Life (VIDEO) by lekanolas: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Dr. Anne Okonma is currently is fighting to stay alive. She has been diagnosed of End Stage Renal Failure and is in dire need of a kidney transplant.

To stay alive, she has been receiving dialysis, which often leaves her weak. The dialysis is also expensive.

She will have to do a Renal Transplant and corrective surgeries to correct the sickness permanently.

A sum of Twenty Five Million Naira (N25,000,000) is needed for her treatment and post care.

Dr. Okonma, who is a Public Health Physician, works at the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board.

Dr. Okonma posted a plea on the social media, begging people to save her life.

According to her post, she's hoping people will step forward to help and give her a chance to live a normal life again.

She is asking anyone interested in helping to make donation to Dr. Anne .I. OKONMA, Acc#: 1005889449 Zenith Bank.

WATCH: Dr. Okonma describes her condition and her fight to stay alive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=743i0eMGtX0&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: Pretty Doctor Issues Plea For Help To Save Her Life (VIDEO) by popsy2(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Chai
Re: Pretty Doctor Issues Plea For Help To Save Her Life (VIDEO) by chewwie(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Oh, no. A truly sad tale.
Re: Pretty Doctor Issues Plea For Help To Save Her Life (VIDEO) by Kayberg: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2021
cry

I remember the day I heard a neighbour was undergoing dialysis. I had this strange hit of a feeling he's not going to make it.

He though was still at the stage of possible successful surgery, but everyone deserted him. The pastor of the church where he worship is a popular billionaire, but it's sad this man died several weeks after.

At times I wonder where those rich fans of these popular celebrities are when situations as this arises.

Sissy3,
Dominique,

Please do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Lecturer, Ighodalo, Dies Of COVID-19 / Help Me Cure My Yellow Urine And Body Weakness / UCTH Medical Interns Decry Non-Payment Of Salaries For 6months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.