Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

WCW Photos: 70 Looking 40 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WCW Photos: 70 Looking 40 (882 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW / Bbnaija Star - Ifu Ennada Goes Braless In Yellow Top, Say I Am My Own #WCW / "Your Favorite WCW" - Tonto Dike Stuns In Cleavage Revealing Outfit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WCW Photos: 70 Looking 40 by MikePhilly(m): 8:12am On Jan 06, 2021
This youthful grandma is turning up the heat among classy society Lagos with family and well wishers in celebration of her 70th birthday.

Julianah Ayinke Adenuga, a reputable deaconess and grandmother of the Adenuga family was all smiles throughout the Birthday Thanksgiving service organized by her children who also invited well wishers to join in celebrating an exceptional mother.

Watch Grandma Deaconess Julianah Ayinke Adenuga dance to her seat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jE4pJkmYYg

In the days leading up to her January 5th birthday, family and associates flooded social media everyday with amazing pre-birthday photos of Deaconess Julianah Ayinke Adenuga- aptly described as 70 looking 40 by New Covenant Youth leader, Emmanuel Opiughie who anchored this strictly by invitation affair in company of Reverend Kayode Olufemi Bajomo's family.

With encomiums pouring in from all sides hailing Deaconess Julianah as a virtuous woman and wonderful mother, her husband Pa Adenuga's hearty walk down memory lane to share decades of marital adventures made highlights of the day.

Wearing a velvety traditional Iro, buba and gele to match, Deaconess Julianah Ayinke Adenuga happily cut her 70th birthday cake in company of her agile husband, children, grandchildren, friends and guests.

Re: WCW Photos: 70 Looking 40 by Bluntguy: 8:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful mama. Age with grace.
Re: WCW Photos: 70 Looking 40 by meobizy(f): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2021
She looks at least sixty to me.
Re: WCW Photos: 70 Looking 40 by MikePhilly(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bluntguy:
Happy birthday beautiful mama. Age with grace.

Thanks. More life to you

Re: WCW Photos: 70 Looking 40 by MikePhilly(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
meobizy:
She looks at least sixty to me.

Meobizy himself. Lol. U go always show yourself. grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Wizkid Just Signed The Trending Guy(boy Spyce) In Ghana / Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity As They Mark Birthday ( Photos) / Dubai Model Exposed By Co-passenger..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.