Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included (98462 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Misterone: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
newoffer:

Cheating vessel
for your info, I am a man. I have better things to do or think of than to bother myself with such rubbish. I know who my wife is and I trust her. period. if you guys like continue with your immaturity. Tueh
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Some girl I know went to do a genotype test and her father was shocked by the result.

It didn't match a combination for him and his wife.

He didn't pursue the girl though – she's been his daughter for almost 20 years.

But he made her change her surname, and still continued to train her.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by osazsky(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
rosebowl01:

You women can make excuses for anything. If a child is switched at birth, it can be proven that the woman did not cheat because the DNA will not match both the mother and the father's. Next excuse please? But where d problem lies if u do a dna test for ur child and its not a match dont kill ur wive yet..have the patience to cary ur wive and ur child..or both hair..or nails to a lab..if its not still a martch..then one stupid nurse did swapping at birth..its not ur wives fault..u have the authority to sue the hospital..in sanner countries if this happens u are already a billionaire

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Bigchristo: 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
StennyB:
This week has been something else. I was thinking that cheating and passing off a man's child to another wasn't that rampant.

But I've been reading some posts that has made me have a rethink.

What's your take on all these?
these are the same women shouting men are scum, ashawo radarada
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by osazsky(m): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
rosebowl01:

You women can make excuses for anything. If a child is switched at birth, it can be proven that the woman did not cheat because the DNA will not match both the mother and the father's. Next excuse please?

But where d problem lies if u do a dna test for ur child and its not a match dont kill ur wive yet..have the patience to cary ur wive and ur child..or both hair..or nails to a lab..if its not still a martch..then one stupid nurse did swapping at birth..its not ur wives fault..u have the authority to sue the hospital..in sanner countries if this happens u are already a billionaire
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by 175(m): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
[b][/b]a
CalliDora1:
cool

I think I like this idea of DNA test though. At least it will reduce the rate of promiscuity to a bare minimum.

Just see confessions here and there. I believe there are a thousand more. Hm..

Lolz fear women
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Tonitoniton(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Hahahahahahaha.

What a shame!

We always tell u people that u will reap what u sow nau. Why u come dey fear to reap ur wonderful harvest?

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by osazsky(m): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2021
I nor know wat is wrong with some men..o must everything cause issue..wat is so difficult in telling u child to spit on the floor and u take his silava..must u tell ur wife everything..hair ..fingers...a simps make a profit of 500 naira je immediately calls his wife. Dont expect that 500 naira to follow u home. Honey on ur way coming buy dypers ..craem..ice cream o..we dont have in d house again.after u go dey cary dey vex.nonsrnse.this dna should not cause any issue at all to those who are wise

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by friendl: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2021
Women equally cheat like men ,just that they cover their tracks better than men
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by osazsky(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2021
friendl:
Women equally cheat like men ,just that they cover their tracks better than men
and men dont give women other people's childen

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by sacajawea: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Omo hospital will make huge money ooooo for this DNA saga.

I need to talk to my friend and see how we too can make money out of it insha Allah.
"We"? What do you mean by "We"?
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by osazsky(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2021
U can use a childs spoon...a comb for dna and urself..y u dey tell ur wife

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by ImaIma1(f): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

Hope yo mama is included
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by EMDN: 12:15am On Jan 07, 2021
[b][/b]hmmm I'm just passing jehjeh
StennyB:
This week has been something else. I was thinking that cheating and passing off a man's child to another wasn't that rampant.

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by EMDN: 12:16am On Jan 07, 2021
[b][/b]hmmm I'm just passing jehjeh
StennyB:

[color=#770077][/color] grin
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by graceapadija: 12:22am On Jan 07, 2021
Nobody deserve to die like Mr Thomas

#DNAchallene

if your wife falls under any of these categories, please go for DNA test.��

If your wife is the one Carrying all the
financial responsibilities at home��
If your wife is a nurse��‍�
If your wife is a medical doctor�
If your wife works in a bank�‍�
If your wife is a choir mistress�
If your wife has a job that makes her to travel frequently�
If you are based abroad and only visit your wife once in a while...��
If your wife always use the word my child or children during arguments��
If your wife is always over protective or restrict you in some areas when the child is involved��
When your child has no atom of resemblance or posses any of your traits��
If your wife nailed you down with pregnancy�
If you are a pastor, go for DNA test�
If your wife is a politician�
If your wife is too materialistic�
Remember where you met your wife before asking her out?... If you don't like the place, go for DNA test�
Infact, once your wife is a woman, go for DNA test�
:���������������

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by edoairways: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:
What is this world turning into?

DNA test should be made compulsory in every hospital to save one from stress biko.. I would allow it if we talk about it but going to conduct such test without my knowledge is a big No for me.
Come to think of it, some hospital do switch babies at birth right? What if there's a possibility of carrying someone's else baby home
That is if there was maternity test turns negative
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Wunna: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:

DNA test should be made compulsory in every hospital to save one from stress biko.. I would allow it if we talk about it but going to conduct such test without my knowledge is a big No for me.
Come to think of it, some hospital do switch babies at birth right? What if there's a possibility of carrying someone's else baby home
If the babies are switched the DNA of both the mom and dad won't match with the kid. Think with your brain pls. Not pussy angry

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Bluffly: 12:32am On Jan 07, 2021
khingTony:
The best thing you can ever do to yourself as a man is not to trust any woman. It can only end in premium tears

Know this and know peace smiley

Peace smiley
False. Learn to exercise trust until proven otherwise else you might lose out in your life time. Though with wisdom
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by King44(m): 12:43am On Jan 07, 2021
On a serious note if every households start conducting a DNA test on their children... First world war would be a child's play.

If you know what some women are hiding
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by pappilo(m): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2021
khingTony:
The best thing you can ever do to yourself as a man is not to trust any woman. It can only end in premium tears

Know this and know peace smiley

Peace smiley

This is true but sadly we will mostly learn from experience. Unless you go have a heart of stone, you will most likely love and trust once in your lifetime regardless of advice like yours.

I have been burned and never again will I put my trust in any woman. Since my experience I cant get my head round why people marry more than once.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by golddust6000(m): 12:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:

in this case the DNA should be conducted between the mother and the child if true lily it was switch during birth
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 07, 2021
Decryptor:

A man will take a specimen (hair or nails) of his child secretly without informing the wife and goes to conduct a DNA test which when the result comes out negative being the child is not his, the testing centre will then forge the document to the wife's favour because it is the man's wife who is totally unknown to them that owns the testing centre abi?

You keep exposing your brainlessness and insanity all the time! grin grin

Low IQ mofo b*tch like mynd44 that knows absolutely nothing other than name calling!! undecided

Are you deeply pained by my comment? It still stands. Bitter pill cheesy

Go and buy sanitary towel and pad up. You are bleeding from both your mouth and finger battery d1ck grin grin grin grin grin

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by sweetilicious(f): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2021
So rooting for DNA test.So many marriages will scatter if it becomes more cheaper
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by ehinmowo: 1:10am On Jan 07, 2021
CalliDora1:
cool

I think I like this idea of DNA test though. At least it will reduce the rate of promiscuity to a bare minimum.

Just see confessions here and there. I believe there are a thousand more. Hm..

.3 in every ten are bastards.

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by ehinmowo: 1:13am On Jan 07, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Omo hospital will make huge money ooooo for this DNA saga.

I need to talk to my friend and see how we too can make money out of it insha Allah.

offer secret dna service. just some little notifications around tge hospital and watch the fishes come to bite.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by ehinmowo: 1:18am On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:

yenyenyen. No wise man should tell his wife that he wants to do DNA test. women are manipulative and vindictive being. The wahala will never end throughout the marriage.

It could cost him his life under some conditions (rich. he is in his 50s or 60s. kids are grown). Thst woman would have happily kill the hubby if those conditions were present. abi say na woman wey won "get rid" of her child no fit kill hubby?
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by saajus: 1:18am On Jan 07, 2021
I just can't comprehend how that Tunde can't see he's not the father of that little girl. Neither he nor his wife is mixed or Fulani. It was too obvious
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by seguno2: 1:26am On Jan 07, 2021
tyup:
Now is the best time to invest into DNA confirmation business as a Doctor

Laboratory technicians are the ones who do DNA tests.
No need for doctor
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by seguno2: 1:29am On Jan 07, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

Hmm, did you consider your mom, sisters, cousins, nieces and other relatives who are girls/women
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Jelzin2412(m): 1:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:

The simplest way to find out would be to match the child's DNA test result to that of the mother and if there's no match, then the child ain't even theirs and was likely switched and vice versa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.