Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP (18967 Views)

LIVE UPDATES: Buhari Commissions Warri- Itakpe Railway / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by IYANGBALI: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Respect55:
This man is a shame to Christian world
no mind am
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Rossonero: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
I never see am ooo
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by tnerro1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yahoo Yahoo 101
Say SOME Nigerians, not MANY Nigerians
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by liprises(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
I am a living witness. This government has done massively when it comes to youth empowerment. It is the government of the youth and for the youth. This is my first time in over 30 years I have benefited directly from government empowerment program.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by IYANGBALI: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
ojokolax:
This is commendable
what is commendable? if I talk now you go run go meet moderators sey make them ban me

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Yinka1984(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
To be honest I am not a supporter of this government,but I must confess I am a beneficiary of survival fund grant, kudos to them

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by emmydee(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Absolutely clueless administration.
You sent 30k to less that 2% of Nigerians and you jumping up that you have done a great thing. Very clueless indeed.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by wisko: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
What is the criteria for the distribution of this fund? Don't fool us. Nigerians are tired of deceptions of this government
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Jodano: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Always going to the wrong hands.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by able20(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Joyce95:
That's indeed truth by the VP Osinbajo, great development to do many Nigerians
So you claimed that the President & VP have rendered great economic development packages to Nigerians, does it mean most guys here in NL and in Nigeria are just complaining of hardship for fun.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
I don't even know what they are talking about here self, as in giving us money, for where now?

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by IKUBABAYEYE001: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
Acekidc4:

Am not saying it not real but how many don Receive am? if we re to find out now it will be a very small percentage of people that Receive it......Prove me wrong on this.

That you haven't applied or you didn't receive the grant doesn't mean Many Nigerians haven't received. Remember you and the few connected to you are just 0.00000000000000....% of the entire population of this Nation. So I will advice you to seek information from the appropriate quarters. Ignorance can be a very deadly disease you know....
Here is an update as at 8th December 2020

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by endsarrrs(f): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Chai
Respect55:
This man is a shame to Christian world
imagine?!
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by inforesource: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Govt of Nigeria do not have idea of the number of her population. That is why they are always confuse. It is just like you going to the ocean with 5000ltrs of DRUM fill with water and poured it into the ocean. After you are done, you beat your chest that you have done so well to have emptied 5000ltrs of water into the ocean. Lol! Ignorance is a bad disease. I pity them.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by StennyB(f): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jesus!
See as Buhari con fat for face.
Reminds me of the way count Dracula would look after a feeding.

Engorged with blood.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by endsarrrs(f): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
liprises:
I am a living witness. This government has done massively when it comes to youth empowerment. It is the government of the youth and for the youth. This is my first time in over 30 years I have benefited directly from government empowerment program.
maybe, but how many more to benefit and waiting endlessly for govt that you praise
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by nedekid: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
okosodo:
Those who received should indicate, because i know that these guys are liars
Its true, I applied for covid 19 family funds, disturbed wife and told few friends.
She got 500k the next month. Till date me never see, but one of my paddy got 300k last week. We applied May last year.
The survival funds nko, my workers are getting between 30-50k eack for 3 months. They have seen the second payment. Only one staff that thought it was a scam and refused submitting her bvn is yawning now.
A paddy got 10m offer for business support but his credit rating ruined it.

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by ehinmowo: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Acekidc4:

Am not saying it not real but how many don Receive am? if we re to find out now it will be a very small percentage of people that Receive it......Prove me wrong on this.

277,628 in 206,000,000 is 0.13%. in other words, you can only get 1 person for every 1,000 persons.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
This houseboy too dey lie?
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
nedekid:

Its true, I applied for covid 19 family funds, disturbed wife and told few friends.
She got 500k the next month. Till date me never see, but one of my paddy got 300k last week. We applied May last year.
The survival funds nko, my workers are getting between 30-50k eack for 3 months. They have seen the second payment. Only one staff that thought it was a scam and refused submitting her bvn is yawning now.
A paddy got 10m offer for business support but his credit rating ruined it.

Lies.

Show us one proof.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by poshestmina(f): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
My mum received 30k and some few people Im sure of.

2nd month: they asked them to post it on all their social media pages and testify before they pay them for the 2nd time..
My mum posted it cheesy cheesy cheesy : grin grin even on her WhatsApp status and was always asking me for update.
I jejely went to POS people,gave them money to send and told them to include FGsurvivalfunds as Sender .

30k in the midst of Insecurities ,killings,protesters massacre,bandits ,high rates of kidnapping , hardship,severe poverty ,gross unemployment,youth killing and hunger is so good undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.

Buhari ,we thank you ohhh angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by SocialJustice: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
I applied but never received my own grant.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
liprises:

What exactly have they done for the youth?

What's the employment index rate in nigeria?
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by SocialJustice: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
poshestmina:

2nd month: they asked them to post it on all theirsocial media and testify before they pay them .
My mum posted it cheesy cheesy cheesy : grin grin even on her WhatsApp status and was always asking me for update.
I jejely went to POS people,gave them money to send and told them to include FGsurvivalfunds as Sender .

30k in the midst of Insecurities ,killings,protesters massacre,bandits ,high rates of kidnapping , hardship,severe poverty ,gross unemployment,youth killing and hunger is so good undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.

Nigeria is a dead country in the morgue, leave if you can. Experience a proper life before leaving this earth.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by LaIabobo: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
felong:
I didn't receive anything o. sad

Did you apply for it??
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by lexy2014: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
okefranci:
Yes two of my colleagues are the living witness and they really happy when they shall the alert ,thank to Buhari/Osinbajo administration

It's funny that all of d testimonies I read are 3rd party testimonies, my friend, my neighbor, my Keke rider, my colleagues...d person giving d testimony is never a recipient
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Acekidc4:
Which Many Nigerians are you talking about. Are you Normal Sir

Audio Grant

I Got my own Sir.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by gulfer: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
When sane countries are currently talking about vaccine, they gave grants during lockdown angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by platorepublic(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
I got N168k
While all my colleagues got N500k
This is not audio
Very real
100%

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by lexy2014: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
poshestmina:

2nd month: they asked them to post it on all their social media pages and testify before they pay them for the 2nd time..

No wonder d govt perpetrates & allows "Insecurities ,killings,protesters massacre,bandits ,high rates of kidnapping , hardship,severe poverty ,gross unemployment,youth killing and hunger" so that folks like u can see 30k as salvation. It's evident that d suffering in d country is meant to bastardize ur thinking so u can see crumbs falling from d table in d midst of plenty as what u are entitled to
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by lexy2014: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
liprises:

What has d govt "done massively when it comes to youth empowerment"? How's this a govt of d youth for d youth?
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by michoim(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
True talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out These Achievements And U Will Be Proud To Be Yoruba... / Jonathan, IBB, Shagari Absent At Council Of State Meeting / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts President Buhari's Supporter On Twitter, See What She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.