Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die (27252 Views)

COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell / COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out / Covid-19: I Just Tested Positive To The Corona Virus. (twitter User Shares) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die by vislabraye(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
I had covid19 too. I suddenly lost my sense of taste and smell. The crayfish in my kitchen container that used to emit its scent so strongly, suddenly became like ordinary water that has no scent. I literally put my nose into the container, but still didn't perceive anything. It was a troubling 10 days or so. I wanted to go for test proper, but a family member discouraged me. Out of fear, obviously grin. Didn't use any medication, but later got well.

Interesting!! How old are you or what is your age range ?
Do you have any idea where u could have contracted it from ?
Re: Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die by RenaissanceGuy: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2021
vislabraye:

Interesting!! How old are you or what is your age range ?
Do you have any idea where u could have contracted it from ?
Less than 80.
In the banking hall.
Re: Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die by vislabraye(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Less than 80.
In the banking hall.

Banking Hall? No wonder.
Re: Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die by AdeGbuyi20(m): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2021
I need RMB.
VcStunner:
Bro, I think I have had this virus like twice or more now. I know cuz I have really been exposed. Say you never dey lose breadth no mean say if you geh underlying illness, e no go kill you o! Wise up o... To wear mask no too easy like that but I dey try run am for public.
China did us dirty with this virus. And talking of China, if you are an importer and you need the Yuan for business without necessarily using the USD, hit me up. I'm your surest Yuan plug.
Re: Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die by VcStunner(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
AdeGbuyi20:
I need RMB.
you are covered sir. To what tune sir?
Re: Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die by AdeGbuyi20(m): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
VcStunner:
you are covered sir. To what tune sir?
Re: Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die by VcStunner(m): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
AdeGbuyi20:
N78
Re: Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die by imagrg(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
That was how people shunned HIV/AIDS at its inception.
Open your eyes....It's a worldwide pandemic.
felong:
Liar, there is no such thing as covid 19. Na scam and we all know it, government want to loot
Re: Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 13, 2021
Martinelli35:
I look at the comments up there and I begin to understand why Nigeria is the way it is. People are dying from this pandemic and y’all politicizing it. Before I left Nigeria, I knew people who died from it. Am in the Uk now and I and my flat mate tested positive to COVID. It’s not something you joke about. The symptoms are no joke, the past few days have not been funny, my family are scared back in Nigeria. UK is on total lockdown because of how many people die from it daily. Mind you I only came here from Naija three months ago and I was under no illusion of the magnitude of this disease. Pray it doesn’t attack you and your loved ones and stop using everything to attack Buhari and the govt. if they want to steal from you, they have better ways of doing so than exaggerating the numbers.
God bless you. This tells you why Nigerians are the reason why the country is like this . We only blame the politicians. I've never seen this level of deliberate ignorance anywhere else in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die by SirToby(m): 4:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Bonesking:
I recently recovered from Covid-19. I was in isolation for 3 weeks and survived by the grace of God. My people, Covid is real.
Please I need your help on how you were able to recover from covid. Thanks. Please can you flash me on this line:07019273466. It's urgent..Please
Re: Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die by SirToby(m): 4:08am On Jan 23, 2021
ps3fanboy2012:
Guys covid is real. I know cause I am going thru hell right now. No sense of taste or smell. Persistent cough dt refused to go away. Everything I put in my mouth tastes like cardboard. It's been a hellish 3 days . Been bombarding my system with diff drugs. Me dt enjoys life, I can't anymore. My member even refuses to rise. Guys take covid seriously.
Please I need your help on how you were able to recover from covid. Thanks. Please can you flash me on this line:07019273466. It's urgent..Please
Re: Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die by oxypressPlus: 6:01am On Jan 23, 2021
SirToby:

If you are really serious about disentangling yourself from the grip of Covid19 you have the lifetime opportunity to communicate with me to see what I have done and am still doing for myself. I will describe covid19 and what it can do to anybody: This will be life show on WhatsApp. If you are interested you find my number and linkup before 9:30 am this morning.
Re: Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die by SirToby(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2021
oxypressPlus:

If you are really serious about disentangling yourself from the grip of Covid19 you have the lifetime opportunity to communicate with me to see what I have done and am still doing for myself. I will describe covid19 and what it can do to anybody: This will be life show on WhatsApp. If you are interested you find my number and linkup before 9:30 am this morning.
Please how can I get your number?
Re: Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die by oxypressPlus: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2021
SirToby:

Please how can I get your number?

+2348033409039 hbot

1 Like

Re: Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die by SirToby(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
oxypressPlus:

+2348033409039 hbot
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Human Organs Are Now Being Transported In The US With Drones (PHOTOS) / NAFDAC Shuts Down Krispy Kreme Doughnuts For Using Expired Raw Materials / Zimbabwean Men Says Condoms 'too Small' For Them – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.