Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. (995 Views)

A Pure Boerboel Breed And Fully Vaccinated 3months Plus Puppy Up For Sale. / German Shepherd Puppy Up For Grabs / Adorable Male Caucasian Pups At 40k Each.....black one sold remaining 3pups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by jacksonlows: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2021
Nice Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Available For Sale..

Vaccinated & Dewormed With Vet Card.

Location is Maryland, Lagos.

Call/Text/WhatsApp: 07032753367

Serious Inquiries Only.

Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by Pochettino(f): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2021
Is it puppy you are selling or you just want to show us that you drink wine & own a laptop. Okay congrats, we've seen it. I'm very sure you don't let that puppy close to that laptop but you just had to allow because you want to show off cuz I really dont see how that bottle of wine is neccesary here. I have NEVER seen any dog seller snap their dogs this way. I hope you are happy now you low self esteem, atttention seeking LovePeddler.

Who even drinks wine this close to a laptop?

You should have included your powerbank, DSTV remote, mifi, car key, AC remote, sneakers, perfumes, credit cards and wristwatch to the shot. Nonsense.

Poverty is of the mind not the pocket.

2 Likes

Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by Wasky101: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2021
Pochettino:
Is it puppy you are selling or you just want to show us that you drink wine & own a laptop. Okay congrats, we've seen it. I'm very sure you don't let that puppy close to that laptop but you just had to allow because you want to show off cuz I really dont see how that bottle of wine is neccesary here. I have NEVER seen any dog seller snap their dogs this way. I hope you are happy now you low self esteem, atttention seeking LovePeddler.

You should have included your powerbank, DSTV remote, mifi, car key, AC remote, sneakers, perfumes, credit cards and wristwatch to the shot. Nonsense.

Shots fired shots fired!! Officer down.
Wetin this guy do u now? U toast am him no gree?

2 Likes

Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by Pochettino(f): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Wasky101:

Shots fired shots fired!! Officer down.
Wetin this guy do u now? U toast am him no gree?

Have sense please. Why should anyone be so unsure of himself that he would act as childish as the OP? Its pathetic.
Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by jacksonlows: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2021
SOLD OUT!

Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by Wasky101: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pochettino:

Have sense please. Why should anyone be so unsure of himself that he would act as childish as the OP? Its pathetic.
Have sense? Well you the one ranting like a senseless dog on heat.
Why attack someone one that just advertised his dog so much.
You never talk wetin dey pain you.
Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by Pochettino(f): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wasky101:

Have sense? Well you the one ranting like a senseless dog on heat.
Why attack someone one that just advertised his dog so much.
You never talk wetin dey pain you.

Are you the OP's alternate? You lack self esteem
Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by Wasky101: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pochettino:

Are you the OP's alternate? You lack self esteem
If anybody lacks self esteem it is you,
Laptops and a bottle of cognac are so much luxury to you that's all you notice and been ranting about.
That reeks of abject low self esteem.
I insist you never talk wetin dey pain you

1 Like

Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by Pochettino(f): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wasky101:

If anybody lacks self esteem it is you,
Laptops and a bottle of cognac are so much luxury to you that's all you notice and been ranting about.
That reeks of abject low self esteem.
I insist you never talk wetin dey pain you

Shut up dog seller. So after sipping wine, you drop it ontop of a laptop? shocked Really?

Fake ass low self esteemed dog retailer.
Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by Wasky101: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pochettino:

Shut up dog seller. So after sipping wine, you drop it ontop of a laptop? shocked Really?

Fake ass low self esteemed dog retailer.
Soro soke werey dey disguise, make we know as we wan take help you.
Glad to know you took your time to go through my profile.
Tell me more about low self esteem
Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by jacksonlows: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Boy Still Available..
Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by jacksonlows: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2021

Serious Inquiries Only.
Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by verminnel(f): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
How much is he going for op
Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by jacksonlows: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
verminnel:
How much is he going for op

Hi, thanks for your interest..

Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by Harrykn: 12:23am On Jan 13, 2021
Person cannot do what he likes in peace again, even if it's fake nah your business? Op if you have some foreign currencies add it there and snap your dog mek person carry him poverty head go kiss transformer.
Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by jacksonlows: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2021
SOLD OUT!

Re: PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. by samsard(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
Pochettino:

Just imagine all this bad blood over a picture. FYI, a lot of people do things like this and it is certainly not because of low self-esteem.
We used to have a catalog of foreign products and they always place something appealing in the background along with certain products.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Puppies From This Pedigree Sire & Excellent Dam / A Purebred Male Rottweiler Is Ready Ready For A New Home / Female Adult German Shepherd Available For New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.