Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) (7011 Views)

Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
seanwilliam:
I no no wetin I buy for him market o.. beside you’re observant to spot the difference
It was very glaring. D mumu use I replace l

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by ikennahillary: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
This statement is a true reflection of what we have refused to do with the huge resource available to the African man.

Nigeria for example everybody knows have the largest deposit of natural resources but unfortunately we are the poorest in the world per capital hence emotions should not be tied to what Tracy said but we have to look inward and develop ourself and continent.

Kindly note ,in the global affairs African (Black Africa) are not part of the major decision players reason are because we are highly dependant on Aid ,we contribute little to nothing Eg Technology ,medicine , Airspace ,invention and Innovation.

Our continent is the least developed in the world ,why will we not be racist against.

This is just an insight to what is awaiting an average African if we refuse to build out intellectual capacity and develop our continent to compete globally with Europe ,Asia and America this will never stop hence let look inward .

Africa wake up.
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by dbestuncle: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2021
y do i have this feeling that that the writer is a Nigerian, who just wants to say something about present predicament.
thank
LukasPodolski:
More....

"we produce toothpaste , you produce anointing oil and prayers"

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] / I Cant Believe My Eyes Take A Look At This (photo) / My Instagram Love Story (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.