Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father (4465 Views)

Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by NiRfreak(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Now that there's so much noise about paternity scandal, it's apt to make this point for people who may not know.
It's very possible that DNA reveals a father is not the biological father to his child and yet the wife never cheated, at least during her conception.
This is how it can happen:
It can only happen through child swapping or mixmatch in the hospital.
When babies are born in the hospital, sometimes, by sinister intention or by mistake, usually by mistake, a nurse may exchange another woman's baby for another, unknowing to the mother that her baby has been swapped.
Usually it goes unnoticed until father suspects infideliy and DNA is done. when this happens, and after DNA has shown the man isn't the father, the woman may get dismayed and cry that she's certain she never cheated during her conception.
If the woman is 100% damn sure of her fidelity: then she should call for a second DNA test to confirm if the child's DNA matches her own DNA.
If it matches, then the woman is a devilish liar and unrepentant cheat.
if it doesn't match, that means the child is truly not hers, and was birthed by another mother.
Ideally, a child usually matches both father and mothers gene. It's only during child swap that it won't match with both father and mother.
And during mothers infidelity, it won't match with the man, but will match with the mother, except the baby was swapped.
DNA can never lie!

8 Likes

Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by muystoy(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2021
That's what Yorubas call 'ashigbe omo inu ward'

5 Likes

Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by Anonime1105(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2021
grin

1 Share

Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by NiRfreak(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2021
muystoy:
That's what Yorubas call 'ashigbe omo inu ward'
In the past, does Yoruba ever had a way of revealing the case of Ashigbe imo inu ward? cos it's only DNA test that can reveal such in case the DNA doesn't also match with the mother
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by donbachi(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2021
To avoid mixmatch,have a family member around.dat will follow them closely or u go to a private hospital and get a private ward.
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2021
story....

we go still run DNA testtongue

6 Likes

Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by NiRfreak(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2021
donbachi:
To avoid mixmatch,have a family member around.dat will follow them closely or u go to a private hospital and get a private ward.

Mixmatch can happen anywhere bro...
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by donbachi(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

Mixmatch can happen anywhere bro...
apart from hospitals...where?

1 Like

Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by NiRfreak(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2021
donbachi:
apart from hospitals...where?
Happens in hospital...but where else do you want your wife to give birth lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by ghettochild4u(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2021
NiRfreak:
Now that there's so much noise about paternity scandal, it's apt to make this point for people who may not know.
It's very possible that DNA reveals a father is not the biological father to his child and yet the wife never cheated, at least during her conception.
This is how it can happen:
It can only happen through child swapping or mixmatch in the hospital.
When babies are born in the hospital, sometimes, by sinister intention or by mistake, usually by mistake, a nurse may exchange another woman's baby for another, unknowing to the mother that her baby has been swapped.
Usually it goes unnoticed until father suspects infideliy and DNA is done. when this happens, and after DNA has shown the man isn't the father, the woman may get dismayed and cry that she's certain she never cheated during her conception.
If the woman is 100% damn sure of her fidelity: then she should call for a second DNA test to confirm if the child's DNA matches her own DNA.
If it matches, then the woman is a devilish liar and unrepentant cheat.
if it doesn't match, that means the child is truly not hers, and was birthed by another mother.
Ideally, a child usually matches both father and mothers gene. It's only during child swap that it won't match with both father and mother.
And during mothers infidelity, it won't match with the man, but will match with the mother, except the baby was swapped.
DNA can never lie!
Stop watching Nollywood

1 Like

Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by baralatie(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2021
that is possible but if it is found that the baby is not her baby. wahala wey that hospital go get no be for here
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by NiRfreak(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2021
ghettochild4u:

Stop watching Nollywood

Look at this one....child swapping happens everywhere in the world...even in the Bible, Solomon had to judge a case of child swapping with wisdom...it still happens.

7 Likes

Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by baralatie(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

Look at this one....child swapping happens everywhere in the world...even in the Bible, Solomon had to judge a case of child swapping with wisdom...it still happens.
there was a case where 60 years old was claiming child birth and then another young lady was claiming that the baby was hers.whenit came out to the knowledge of the police that the clinic was swapping babies.by the time the case came on air (it's newsline).a third couple that gave birth in that hospital came out to lay claim on that same baby.
the police took their dna plus the baby and found out that the baby belonged to none of the three.
every one went mad.the governor just order the closure of the clinic and the arrest of all the medical staffs

7 Likes

Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by NiRfreak(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
baralatie:

there was a case where 60 years old was claiming child birth and then another young lady was claiming that the baby was hers.whenit came out to the knowledge of the police that the clinic was swapping babies.by the time the case came on air (it's newsline).a third couple that gave birth in that hospital came out to lay claim on that same baby.
the police took their dna plus the baby and found out that the baby belonged to none of the three.
every one went mad.the governor just order the closure of the clinic and the arrest of all the medical staffs

Can you imagine...!!!!!
And I wrote this post not knowing something of this grand scale have happened in Nigeria...even though I've known where it happened once, but not on this scale.........Men be raising bastards since 1900
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by baralatie(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

Can you imagine...!!!!!
And I wrote this post not knowing something of this grand scale have happened in Nigeria...even though I've known where it happened once, but not on this scale.........Men be raising bastards since 1900
I don't think there is need to describe a human being that way.

5 Likes

Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by Agboki: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
E dey very very possible, na now I dey c reasons y I dey behave like Bill gate.
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by NiRfreak(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
baralatie:

I don't think there is need to describe a human being that way.
As derogatory as it seems...that's just the word society assigns to children birthed by another man without the knowledge of the husband. Tells us how the world frowns at such fraud

1 Like

Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by baralatie(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

As derogatory as it seems...that's just the word society assigns to children birthed by another man without the knowledge of the husband
does not make them less human and can in the eyes of the court claim everything the father /mother has
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by NiRfreak(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Agboki:
E dey very very possible, na now I dey c reasons y I dey behave like Bill gate.
Lol...
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by Mcslize: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

Happens in hospital...but where else do you want your wife to give birth lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

People do give birth at home not only in the hospital.

There are women who are not medical personnel that deliver babies at home.

1 Like

Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by NiRfreak(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
baralatie:

does not make them less human and can in the eyes of the court claim everything the father /mother has
They are no less human in philosophical or idealistic terms..however, society don't approve of them...I mean no family pray for such fraud.

1 Like

Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by NiRfreak(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mcslize:

People do give birth at home not only in the hospital.

Their women who are not medical personnel that deliver babies.
But won't you rather your wife gave birth in the hospital
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by baralatie(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

They are no less human in philosophical or idealistic terms..however, society don't approve of them...I mean no family pray for such fraud.
come.when the rich man dies!
you will see action film
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by NiRfreak(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
baralatie:

come.when the rich man dies!
you will see action film

That's the reason why family or the society is against it..cos it's ladden with alot of Wahala later in life
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by baralatie(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

That's the reason why family or the society is against it..cos it's ladden with alot of Wahala later in life
will they throw away the child ni
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by ghettochild4u(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

Oya continue
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by NiRfreak(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
baralatie:

will they throw away the child ni
They can't..but it usually comes with a lot of
stress, trauma, strife and bitterr responsibility..if not death sometimes...
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by baralatie(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

They can't..but it usually comes with a lot of
stress, trauma, strife and bitterr responsibility..if not death sometimes...
imagine and it is no more than 2minutes o!
shocked
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by dederocs(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
mismatch...this rarely happens, women give birth and carry their child, in most cases.
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by NiRfreak(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
baralatie:

imagine and it is no more than 2minutes o!
shocked
Now you get the implication
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by NiRfreak(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
dederocs:
mismatch...this rarely happens, women give birth and carry their child, in most cases.
Yes..rare....but in that rare cases, people should also be aware of that possibility, especially women that are sure they dint cheat....or women
Re: A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father by SlurUsername1: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is correct, but men be careful
Ensure you conduct the second DNA test yourself.
It could be a plot to manipulate the results and make it seem like there was a switch.
Inorder words don't involve her in the process

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This beautiful Pussy Sitting On My Laps; is she not lovely? / Nairaland Guys Why Why WHY??? / Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.