Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Loving Is Sacrifice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Is Sacrifice (704 Views)

Loving Is Not Giving, NO MORE SEX / What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving Is Sacrifice by vivsravine: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2021
LOVING IS SACRIFICE

True love is not based on emotions and feelings.

True love is based on sacrificial action, given to someone or any one that does not deserve it.

True love is not give and take, check your love bits , is it expecting or sacrificial.?

True Love is to hold, to care,to nourish and to cherish ( if you have all these attributes ) surely you are a true lover.

Sacrifice is a true measure of generosity, we all need to pay the price to get the prize.

The price of glory, the price of fulfillment, the price of happiness, the price of attainment.

What t have you to give up , to let it go, its hard to give out sincere love without expecting, yet its really attainable.

True love strives to perfect, it strives not to hurt, it makes sure others are happy and it is genuinely selfless.

It takes no record of wrong no matter how hurt and painful it is, it easily forgives and lives to make ammends.

Most times we confuse our feelings with loving, there is much to loving beyond feelings, it's selfless giving of one's self without any form of expectations or reward.

If you have feelings and you can't sacrifice fully without rewards or gains any sort, then you only infatuating,

The basic factor of loving is sacrifice, get some and make the world a better, when you sacrifice, you will feel the hurts yet you are happier doing so without expecting a reward .

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2021
oga we know already..

but just do giveaway

Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2021
A Good Write Up But Such Partners Are Very Few & Very Rare To Find.
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by donbachi(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Like GOD sacrificed his only son Jesus Christ.
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by virginprincess(f): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2021
There is nothing like love in nigeria, true love stop existing in our parents time.

4 Likes

Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by felong(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2021
virginprincess:
There is nothing like love in nigeria, true love stop existing in our parents time.
Don't you believe in love is that what you're saying?
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by virginprincess(f): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
felong:

Don't you believe in love is that what you're saying?
I believe in love which exist, but i don't think true love exist in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by felong(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
virginprincess:
I believe in love which exist, but i don't think true love exist in this part of the world.
Have you ever loved someone before or anyone apart from your family members before?
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by virginprincess(f): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
felong:

Have you ever loved someone before or anyone apart from your family members before?
Yea, there are people i love apart from my family members.
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by Kapeter(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
SmellySperm:
oga we know already..

but just do giveaway
Oga u no go go hustle. Abi dem take giveaway do you ni.
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by felong(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
virginprincess:
Yea, there are people i love apart from my family members.
So why don't you believe that true love exist in this part of the world, or don't they love you back?
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by Silentgroper(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
donbachi:
Cant women sacrifice their pussy 4 love instead of bargaining it 4 money like a slut.

2 Likes

Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by virginprincess(f): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
felong:

So why don't you believe that true love exist in this part of the world, or don't they love you back?
Let me ask you a question....... can you die or receive a severe punishment for your friend like jesus christ did?
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by felong(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
virginprincess:
Let me ask you a question....... can you die or receive a severe punishment for your friend like jesus christ did?
The love Jesus has for us is different that one is agape love. The one we are talking about is romantic or sexual love, is the one that leads to marriages, it doesn't require you dying for anybody it's better when it is reciprocate. So why will I die or recieve punishment for her, it will not have to get to that stage.
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by virginprincess(f): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
felong:

The love Jesus has for us is different that one is agape love. The one we are talking about is romantic or sexual love, is the one that leads to marriages, it doesn't require you dying for anybody it's better when it is reciprocate. So why will I die or recieve punishment for her, it will not have to get to that stage.
Both sexual and agape love, i don't think any truely exist especially in the part of the world, evil, wickedness and jealous has eaten deep into the heart of man.
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by felong(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
virginprincess:
Both sexual and agape love, i don't think any truely exist especially in the part of the world, evil, wickedness and jealous has eaten deep into the heart of man.
Have you experienced heart break before, if yes, God experience it every day he loves us so much that he's sent his son to die for us yet we break his heart by going to sin, but he doesn't give up on us, he still believes that one day we will come to love him. My dear there is geninue love out there, if someone broke ur heart, it's life don't feel that love isn't real, there are men out there looking for a girl who will love them and once the see one they will give their all to her. Yes there is wickedness, envy, jealousy and all that, but if you set out your heart to look for true love and your are honest, faithful and true to yourself you will find it.
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by baralatie(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Silentgroper:
Cant women sacrifice their pussy 4 love instead of bargaining it 4 money like a slut.
so bang push for free is love?
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by paulolee(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
love is just a dogma...and a fallacy to those dt believe in it..
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
virginprincess:

First time I'm seeing a sensible comment from you. Keep It up bivtch.......

2 Likes

Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by Silentgroper(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
baralatie:
so bang push for free is love?
Technically, yes.

1 Like

Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by EmmaNuella77(f): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Omo,I dey wait for the day I Go love

Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kapeter:
Oga u no go go hustle. Abi dem take giveaway do you ni.
mad mangrin
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by oluyomi71935: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
:There is nothing like love in nigeria, true love stop existing in our parents time.First time I'm seeing a sensible comment from you. Keep It up bivtch.......
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by Bennysam: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
felong:

Oga stop this your jamb question, there’s nothing like true love in Nigeria
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by Bennysam: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
felong:

We managed and close our eyes on their cheating
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by vivsravine: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2021
SmellySperm:
oga we know already..

but just do giveaway

Am a woman not a man biko

Please visit my blog for more

Tnks
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by vivsravine: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2021
Truvel:
A Good Write Up But Such Partners Are Very Few & Very Rare To Find.
just play your part

Karma is real
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by vivsravine: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2021
virginprincess:
big fat lie. U are what u attract
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by vivsravine: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2021
donbachi:
surly
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by vivsravine: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please let's make 2021 interesting for more on my intriguing topics

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by 0neMillionBoys: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2021
vivsravine:

Tnks
woman no de do giveaway
Re: Loving Is Sacrifice by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2021
vivsravine:

Tnks
oya do me giveaway first na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Bizarre Moment Driver M@$turb@tes & C.u.m While Carrying Slay Queen Wearin / Did Your Love Change When She Said She Is Not A Virgin? / Some Guys Are Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.