Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo (770 Views)

This Pot Cools More Than Some Fridges / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo by Kcitytv: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loHTFeB8bdU

Nigeria is a country filled with talented people.This factory I visit make local aluminium pot perfectly, I observed that the environment is nothing to right home about ,this people work with their hands with no upgraded or modern facilities to enhance their production .

The business is very lucrative this maker talked about how he built his house ,married ,senthe his children to school making pots .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGNvEC8NINs

Nigeria government should focus on our own traditional way of making local pots ,they should improve local makers by creating enabling environment, so that investors can come in, to enhance their productions.This pot are exported daily to other Africa countries and the whole world

Re: Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo by popsy2(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wow
Re: Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo by Kcitytv: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Re: Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
F
Re: Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo by Kcitytv: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mardarling:
F
what that
Re: Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kcitytv:
what that

Following

1 Like

Re: Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo by gungab(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nice
Re: Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo by Kcitytv: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2021
gungab:
Nice
Thank you
Re: Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo by pocohantas(f): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2021
I need one of this. Not the deep one, the one that looks like a wok pan. I done put am for my wishlist, I go buy am.

OP, advise him to get an IG page. Some younglings do not know where to buy these things and even when they do, they rather buy from the comfort of their homes. Those pots are very good for industrial cooking, they retain and distribute intense heat evenly. Smaller sizes with lids for homes would be nice too.

1 Like

Re: Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo by Masking: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2021
angry
Re: Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo by eddyline(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2021
therr must be something special with these pots that even with the Advent of modern pots, it has still not been phased out.
Re: Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo by lagonovo: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wow! This is awesome but why are we always bringing government into things like this? I think it's investors that should focus on this and make money from it. If they have any regulatory obstacles they can engage their senators, reps etc.

Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loHTFeB8bdU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGNvEC8NINs

Nigeria government should focus on our own traditional way of making local pots ,they should improve local makers to enhance their productions.This pot are exported daily to other Africa countries and the whole world

Re: Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo by Kcitytv: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
[sub][/sub]
pocohantas:
I need one of this. Not the deep one, the one that looks like a wok pan. I done put am for my wishlist, I go buy am.

OP, advise him to get an IG page. Some younglings do not know where to buy these things and even when they do, they rather buy from the comfort of their homes. Those pots are very good for industrial cooking, they retain and distribute intense heat evenly. Smaller sizes with lids for homes would be nice too.
I will but most of them don't have time for internet
Re: Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo by Oladeji1106: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wow this is a amazing. The thing is that this country is blessed with talented and hard work pupils. Just imagine if a Nigerian man can make a bot, what else can't he make..?
Re: Visit To Nigeria Local Aluminium Pot Making Factory /see How They Make It -photo by Kcitytv: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Oladeji1106:
Wow this is a amazing. The thing is that this country is blessed with talented and hard work pupils. Just imagine if a Nigerian man can make a bot, what else can't he make..?
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Money Give Birth To Money. / Missing Her Home Food / Your Favourite Food,when And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.