Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) (51071 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
And they don't molest in day school?

It’s easier to monitor

Daily checks

9 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Olukat(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
sad This woman should calm down na.
What happened is so wrong but let her give some space for investigation.

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is beginning to look like super story joor

3 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by wellmax(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
The person was arrested. Fine. Let us see his face and let him say who sent him.

Stop pushing for undue sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
And stale.
very interesting, not stale.

5 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by od501: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
ekesoft:
Not every time we get to see a Super hero

Well done ma..

Just check my bio for more 3D design contents

So...cos the father is not making YouTube videos and posting on Twitter, you think he is in a beer parlor somewhere?

2 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by stanisbaratheon: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
I admire that woman.

Meanwhile in the case of the commissioner accused of molestation, the father is dropping the case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by NobleAjare(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nawa ooooooo
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Unik3030: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
just imagine how a so called church is handling a sensitive case,it's obvious they just want to silence this woman.
is it too hard for their head officers to look into it,see the way they are handling this case but if it were to b d government they will want to burn everything down.

it's obvious people are more active when criticizing others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
And stale.

Until the same fate befalls your children, then it becomes fun

2 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
And they don't molest in day school?
Easy to detect compare to boarding school.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Chirowman(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is wickedness
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by maimona9899: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thanks for sharing the information and idea. I loved the post, keep posting interesting posts. Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circles. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.
https://www.ilmkidunya.com/jobs/

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
The doctor doesn't want Covid 19. This woman want to make money

2 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Whiteshield: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
This woman is more consistent with her scripted stories than Joro Olumofin.
New day, new tales.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Depressed101: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Frankly speaking.. I blame kumuyi. Why is he silent.... This is a weighty matter and not child's play, the woman and her kid's life are in danger just because they spoke up against oppression

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Depressed101: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Whiteshield:
This woman is more consistent with her scripted stories than Joro Olumofin.
New day, new tales.
shut up

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by udunyam: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
May God help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Unik3030: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Beehshorp:
My children will have no business with boarding schools.
I have had conversations with boarders the only thing they are proud of is how they starve themselves, bath together, steal each other's provision, and silly gist about Miss koi koi and Bush babies.
Boarding school is so useless in Nigeria.
that's just d plain truth, parents enjoying children going through hell all in d name of boarding.

many children got damaged through hostels,just imagine cases that would have gone unheard?

Hostels taught me many bad things that only God saved me from them

3 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Hrdst: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Look like somethings wrong with this woman now. Abi she done Kolo? She did not show any hospital but a sign post. Where is the man pic? Abegi make the woman husband tire her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by heniford2: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
sweetmelanin:
This woman should learn the art of skillful warfare.. you need to know when to retreat (or quietly gather your evidences) in order to live to fight another day..

..her continuous rants online is only going to turn people against her.. though I feel her pain.

Where is the boy's father btw? Why is he not speaking up for his son??
that's the only way she can get help like ur not in Nigeria a close mouth is a close case QED when you close your mouth is assumed your case is closed in Nigeria glad she's speaking up

2 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by verminnel(f): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Olunmercyz
:
cry I just pity this innocent boy's future cry cry
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Whiteshield: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Depressed101:
shut up

I am not responsible for your depression. Carry your frustration elsewhere.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Habeyy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
tyup:
That's why responsible pikin like myself, there's nothing I wouldn't do for my mother. this woman unrelently keeps fighting for the yung poor boy.

I'd say I doff my hat to this woman and pity her. She's prolly the first and the last female I'll praise this year
it is still so early in the year bro
grin

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by mistyebby(f): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Olukat:
sad This woman should calm down na.
What happened is so wrong but let her give some space for investigation.

How long?

The boy gave names of his abusers. What is deeper life trying to cover up?

Do you know what must have transpired before she came public?

My problem with such church is they only wear Christianity on the surface. They don't practice it.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by BlackfireX: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
sweetmelanin:
This woman should learn the art of skillful warfare.. you need to know when to retreat (or quietly gather your evidences) in order to live to fight another day..

..her continuous rants online is only going to turn people against her.. though I feel her pain.

Where is the boy's father btw? Why is he not speaking up for his son??

What I hate the most is that they broadcasted the identity of this poor boy for the whole world to see.. while the pictures/identity of the abusers are nowhere to be found... I wish this woman can realise that this is a terrible stigma that will haunt her son in the future. She should've fought this case without revealing his identity.

Actually she is going to win...

You see the world psych have soft spot for an ant when it challenges an elephant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
The enemies of Christians are the ones sponsoring this woman.

She keeps on putting her child in the press and on social media not knowing the repercussions in the future. When this child grows up he might commit sucide because of mockery from friends

Now we know he bedwets,,he poops on himself and he is a hiv positive child, possibility that the mother is also positive

I believe she must be a single mother, since she has all these voice, atleast she would have used it to take care her child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by neyorlmogzy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
wellmax:
This woman is make ng the whole thing appear somehow.

This matter is already under investigation, but she's the only one talking and talking.

I understand her pains, but she's jeopardizing the investigations and hoping for sentiments.

Most of her claims will turn out false if we get to listen to the other side of the story.

So the person was arrested, but hospital didn't make any comment, police did not also say anything.

This woman is becoming like a false accuser to me.
May the truth prevail
She has no pain, she is a confused and deluded woman..No matter how useless the state is, do you want to tell me that no single person in that state can accompany her around? She is a terrible human being, and has only lies and hate to give

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
And stale.
Do you even know the difference between stale and fun?

She shouldn't be exposing herself all the time. It's getting boring. The govt has taken over the case and her wait and see the outcome if there is no justice then she can come out again this time around we will mobilize people and do a protest.

What's your concern about her exposing herself, tell me, how exactly is it hurting you?
The Government took over the case yet some people are injecting the boy secretly?

You and I know how Nigeria Government is trustworthy na

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by dalass(f): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
ChiefOloye:
Foolish woman, trying so hard to curry the sympathy of thoughtless people. Isn't the matter in court already? I will admonish her to quit social media and concentrate on the lawsuit.

She likes fame. She knows you can quickly get famous by hitting a public figure like Kumuyi/ Deeper life. So she's working it brother like an opportunity she's been waiting for all her life! grin

6 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by ayusco85(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
If she has been fighting on complete truth, she will have been able to gain sympathy and justice for starving the boy but she added sexual abuse and molestation which weren't part of it, you don't expect to throw such big accusations and expect the accused not to try every possible means to defend themselves.

Her accusations are ladened with, deception, lies and inconsistencies that was why the police ask her to keep her mouth shut until the end of the investigation.

Easy for you to open Ur mouth Waaaaaaa and talk about things you are not privy to. How did u know it's not true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by SocialJustice: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
If she has been fighting on complete truth, she will have been able to gain sympathy and justice for starving the boy but she added sexual abuse and molestation which weren't part of it, you don't expect to throw such big accusations and expect the accused not to try every possible means to defend themselves.

Her accusations are ladened with, deception, lies and inconsistencies that was why the police ask her to keep her mouth shut until the end of the investigation.
Talking as if you have first hand knowledge of the matter, better sit quietly and stop spewing rubbish.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% / Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads / E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.