Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:47 PM

Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) (50981 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by flourishing247: 12:42am On Jan 07, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
If she has been fighting on complete truth, she will have been able to gain sympathy and justice for starving the boy but she added sexual abuse and molestation which weren't part of it, you don't expect to throw such big accusations and expect the accused not to try every possible means to defend themselves.

Her accusations are ladened with, deception, lies and inconsistencies that was why the police ask her to keep her mouth shut until the end of the investigation.

Really?
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by sucrosedaddy(m): 1:31am On Jan 07, 2021
INTRODUCING FUNSO SERVICES
We offer wide range of services ,
-One on One coaching
- Essay writing and content developing
-Sales of past Questions and Materials

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by koolaid87: 4:03am On Jan 07, 2021
You be naija now

Any accusation against anyone tied to religion will never survive.

Nigerians are so foolish. When it comes to religion, they're irrational.

Marvellously2Me:
If she has been fighting on complete truth, she will have been able to gain sympathy and justice for starving the boy but she added sexual abuse and molestation which weren't part of it, you don't expect to throw such big accusations and expect the accused not to try every possible means to defend themselves.

Her accusations are ladened with, deception, lies and inconsistencies that was why the police ask her to keep her mouth shut until the end of the investigation.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:25am On Jan 07, 2021
sweetmelanin:

What are you on about?

It's like you poorly raised cretins are just looking for who to curse on NL. ...thank God He is not a Nigerian... people would've been cursed and killed for nothing. You guys are sick upstairs.

If[b] you know how much this matter affects me personally you wouldn't be talking out of your assess and cursing people unfoundedly. [/b]

Re-read my posts and tell me if truly I said she should be quiet... show me where I supported abuse and injustice.. just show me.

Everything I said is because I want her to win this case!

May God have mercy on your wicked souls..

Toktee
ModestGal
BinamRex

Hahahaha.

So funny when insulting and abusive people feel the bite. Karma is wonderful.

You don't like to be insulted, right? Then why were you insulting me for no reason? What were you on about yourself? Esth

Anyway, don't bother replying. You will always be ignored. Mannerless infant.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Godbless3(m): 7:25am On Jan 07, 2021
Yusfunoble:
Wahala no dey finish

Yoruba go say “Dog no dey bark if e no see anything”

Yoruba no get vibes be that.
Dog were go dey fence compound bark footstep? Dog were go bark at even fowl noise?
Nah got you for even talk self were be say untill you want kill them, them go shout.
Lol
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Toktee(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Hahahaha.

You don't like to be insulted, right? Then why were you insulting me for no reason? What were you on about yourself? Esth

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Princessbettyj(f): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Beehshorp:
My children will have no business with boarding schools.
I have had conversations with boarders the only thing they are proud of is how they starve themselves, bath together, steal each other's provision, and silly gist about Miss koi koi and Bush babies.
Boarding school is so useless in Nigeria.

Very very useless,smh total waste of fund
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by sweetmelanin(f): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

[s]Hahahaha.

You don't like to be insulted, right? Then why were you insulting me for no reason? What were you on about yourself? Esth[/s]

Always be ignored indeed. Hahahhahaha.
You will stalk me till your last breath wink

7 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Eshin1(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
christians hate deeper life christians. .why?
g what a stupid comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer / Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS / Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.