Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop (33030 Views)

My Father Is Destroying My Brother And My Family!!! / Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Ladylawyer(f): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
maynia:

You think this is a insult? grin cheesy
Maybe you think is an insult grin
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Dollanaira: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by knowhowk: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
A very simple matter ,Evil People would try to defend it ,Na waooo ,What has Social media got to do with this ,Any woman that goes out to sleep with another man get pregnant for him and bring bastard home for her husband to cater for is the one destroying her home and not Social Media. Paternity Fraud Sympathisers you are op. How can you op and your supporter be so heartless that you keep the truth aside and begins to chase Shadows .You encourage a man to keep quiet and accept Bastards as His Responsibility all in the name of one stupid Peaceful home .Men Go for DNA ...oooo

2 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ladylawyer:

Maybe you think is an insult grin

Whatever.
We will sha go for DNA test and the awareness is just beginning grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by usj(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

That's why you should have read the post.

In summary, all these stories about paternity fraud are turning people into suspicious agents, thus making them capable of ruining their homes on mere suspicions without proof. Some men will end up sending their wife and children packing on grounds of suspicion because of a social media story he relates to, rather than on concrete evidence.
I have read everything and I can boldly tell you that the post is purely based on sentiment and not objective. To clear all doubts go for a DNA test instead of acting based on mere suspicion or hearsay.

2 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by AreaFada2: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
stano2:
There must be stories because all these stuffs happen for real.

Hospitals go make money sha from DNA test people.
A relative's three kids were not his. He gave the wife everything. Cars, time, etc. Later people said it was because he travelled often for business.

Yet the wife knew his source of livelihood before she married him.
He only found it doing DNA test to relocate the kids abroad. And he died suddenly not too long after.
When you see how many women want the topic to die down quickly you will know something is not right.
Clear conscience fears no accusation.

If my relative was even remotely aware of how common it is, he might have prepared better for the shock. For him it was just a routine check for the embassy that turned to be anything but.

5 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by zubimete(f): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
maynia:

Yes we will do and we will do for our children too.

Die if you want to die cheesy cheesy
hmmmm i guess you are the one to die from heart attack, when u discover that u dnt belong to homo-sapiens. Just think bf u leap. My humble advice.
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by 6ixT8: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Paternity fraud is low in Nigeria. It almost 0.99%

Most of the people shouting dna test cant even afford one loaf of bread talkless of a dna test.

Truth, the dna discussion has started, some will fall for the trap and add their dna samples to dna bank database while some dna test companies will make cash even when they know that majority test will come out negative

At the end of the day, the noise will not solve anything and the trend will reduce.

People will continue cheating as they like

All this shalaye won't be necessary, when dna test becomes necessary immediately after birth.

Moreover. Folk can cashout from the hospital too, by taking their wrong child for the test.

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by KNOWMORE56: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
boyjo:

My broda forget, the matter deep and wide wella. Them just dey use media push many nonsense ideologies any how, but they shall not succeed in JESUS.

Just dey watch...

"THEY SHALL NOT SUCCEED IN JESUS' NAME"

amen o!

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by OgaRico(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
The truth is there is no way to stop these things..
Some of these things are highly Prepared in the Spiritual and poured out in the Physical.
There is always a target for things like this, but it ends affecting the Target and the Innocent..

It behoves on each and Everyone to Personally Guard himself/ Herself..

It Behoves on us to Personally Be on alert Spirtually and Physically so as not to be swayed with the wind that is Blowing..

So Pastor,is there no bible passage you can quote for us in relation to this DNA wahala?
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Kaimaonyeana: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
thatigboman:
Why DNA per minute per minute. Im tired of this nonsense. And why is it that is only yorubas are complaining. When we tell you that your women are very promiscuous, u see it as insult.
Just a matter of fact.

Yoruba men and women are very promiscuous not only their women.

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Omezif(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
It is really happening, social media is promoting bad behaviour than good.
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by DSoj(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Why should they stop? Men must know the truth

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
If you have telegram you can earn through this medium.

https:///Litecoin_click_bot?start=agaPx
Please incase..know say the address start this:
https
:
/
/
t
me
/
litecoin
_
(this dash is underscore)
click
_
(tis dash is underscore)
bot
?
start
=
agaPx
(Modify
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by KNOWMORE56: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=DamnnNiggarr post=97786161] but why is it so?? I mean the wahala wey go dey.

Does it mean that no marriage is devoid of cheat or paternity fraud?? Please answer me.[/quote

Make I tell you this story. I went out for preaching, a woman told me that there is a man

any woman he important must give birth to a baby boy.

and many married women who are in need of baby boy go to him.

Many women are guilty of this...

My brother, make we no go dig out the secrets of some of these women o...

Because na the men dey quickly kill themselves than the women.
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Johnnyplus01k(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
On a very good day DNA is very expensive to run and it can only be done with court or police order mostly. So what is Oga Ade's fate now, who can't even afford to pay for his one room apartment, talkless of running DNA on his three kids from mama sikira. Stop this shit
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Parashooter: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
mymoney001:
As much as we love to trend on social media, let's also trend with caution and not forget the effects of the things we trend whether true, false or fiction.

Recently in the close of the year 2020 and now 2021, there has been several stories on broken homes which resulted from the DNA test results saga.

Some of us are writing and sharing stories from the comfort of our homes without taking prior concerns of the effect of the things we share on social media about relationships and lifestyle. To us, we think we are just trending but we don't care about the truthfulness in what we share and we do them ignorantly. In another sense, the stories might be true but do you know what it has done to several marital relationships?

I am writing this as a matter of deep concern to the emotional trauma it has raised in several homes, broken relationships and loss of trust among spouses. I evidently witnessed a man who had sent his wife packing because he suspects her of cheating, confronted her and because she kept denying, he angrily sent her packing.

In another story, a guy angrily beat up his girlfriend because he saw her taking a snapchat with a random guy in an event. In another story a girl dumped her boyfriend cause he refused to send her money for Christmas not minding the availability of the money. In the stories I got from a witness in a location in Benin, a man tricked his wife that he's travelling for a Business and he returned home that same day suspecting his wife was cheating but came home to meet her doing her house chores. He already started losing trust in his wife because of the stories we share on Social media. All these are just few of the numerous stories that have led to broken marriages, relationships.

As a matter of concern, we all have errors, issues and reasons we do what we do but the consequences are sometimes inevitable. A girl will naturally dump her boyfriend because he couldn't meet up with her needs like other girls enjoy luxury from their boyfriends, she begins to treat him like he means nothing and starts framing up issues to end the relationship. She does so much to frustrate him and the guy being a weaker vessel ends up commiting suicide upon discovering that the girl he invested so much on, has dumped him. The girl ends up with the other Rich boyfriend, when he gets broke again she dumps him. In other cases marries him and not enjoy her marriage. This is because she's suffering the consequences of dumping the one who had nothing but cared so much for her even with his last blood.

Social media stories like the recent video from Bobrisky has poisoned the minds of some of our ladies especially those who love and are addicted to luxuries. Our ladies in our generation no longer have concern for love but wealth. They are all looking for already made men and not ready to work hard in creating wealth with their trying partner. They have failed to understand that love itself can create wealth and when you build wealth with the one who truly love and care for you, you will always find comfort in the relationship even when it eventually leads to marriage. Ladies stop chasing the one in wealth and build wealth with the one currently with you.

These are what led to the DNA text results saga. Beware!

Away from the Ladies, the men are also not perfect, they are even worse and they take the much of the blame. There are several men who chase after ladies in wealth too, they dry them up, cheat on them and run away. The men also, but not all, are heartless, they beat up their wives, fail to take up responsibilities as husbands and sleep out with their concubines and leave their wives and kids starving. Some of these happen as a result of the advices they take from their pairs, lack of trust or because they feel their wives are getting old and fading away in their sight. Men sometimes are really so heartless. Our young Boys lose respect, care and affection for their Girlfriends because of youthful exuberance. They feel that they are doing justice to life by sleeping around, cheating on their girls and doing all sorts of things without putting their feelings in consideration and when they are confronted they become brutal and beat up the girls. Men don't see anything wrong in sleeping out after marriage but they see everything wrong in their wives keeping home late or going out for fun with their fellow women. This circle is really complicated.

I call for a stop to social media stories that has broken countless number of homes just in the beginning of this year. Let's learn to teach some good morals, offer good advices, respect our relationships, mind our businesses, build relationships in love, trust and take responsibilities in them. Let's treat everyone with respect, let's live happily and let's grow a better society, abiding by the principles of social values.

*Samuel Iyobosa writes✍️

You might be right but beyond your "right",there is truth in other people's proves...

Read the link to understand a glance of what I'm
insinuating

https://www.nairaland.com/6304524/copulating-catholic-priest-johnpaul-chukwuma

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
zubimete:
hmmmm i guess you are the one to die from heart attack, when u discover that u dnt belong to homo-sapiens. Just think bf u leap. My humble advice.

Okay hoe tongue

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by muymacho: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:
Seriously this nonsense need to stop.

U do DNA, we end the marriage.. I can't continue to staying with someone who doesn't trust me.

Trust but verify...
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by annyz: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
mymoney001:
As much as we love to trend on social media, let's also trend with caution and not forget the effects of the things we trend whether true, false or fiction.

Recently in the close of the year 2020 and now 2021, there has been several stories on broken homes which resulted from the DNA test results saga.

Some of us are writing and sharing stories from the comfort of our homes without taking prior concerns of the effect of the things we share on social media about relationships and lifestyle. To us, we think we are just trending but we don't care about the truthfulness in what we share and we do them ignorantly. In another sense, the stories might be true but do you know what it has done to several marital relationships?

I am writing this as a matter of deep concern to the emotional trauma it has raised in several homes, broken relationships and loss of trust among spouses. I evidently witnessed a man who had sent his wife packing because he suspects her of cheating, confronted her and because she kept denying, he angrily sent her packing.

In another story, a guy angrily beat up his girlfriend because he saw her taking a snapchat with a random guy in an event. In another story a girl dumped her boyfriend cause he refused to send her money for Christmas not minding the availability of the money. In the stories I got from a witness in a location in Benin, a man tricked his wife that he's travelling for a Business and he returned home that same day suspecting his wife was cheating but came home to meet her doing her house chores. He already started losing trust in his wife because of the stories we share on Social media. All these are just few of the numerous stories that have led to broken marriages, relationships.

As a matter of concern, we all have errors, issues and reasons we do what we do but the consequences are sometimes inevitable. A girl will naturally dump her boyfriend because he couldn't meet up with her needs like other girls enjoy luxury from their boyfriends, she begins to treat him like he means nothing and starts framing up issues to end the relationship. She does so much to frustrate him and the guy being a weaker vessel ends up commiting suicide upon discovering that the girl he invested so much on, has dumped him. The girl ends up with the other Rich boyfriend, when he gets broke again she dumps him. In other cases marries him and not enjoy her marriage. This is because she's suffering the consequences of dumping the one who had nothing but cared so much for her even with his last blood.

Social media stories like the recent video from Bobrisky has poisoned the minds of some of our ladies especially those who love and are addicted to luxuries. Our ladies in our generation no longer have concern for love but wealth. They are all looking for already made men and not ready to work hard in creating wealth with their trying partner. They have failed to understand that love itself can create wealth and when you build wealth with the one who truly love and care for you, you will always find comfort in the relationship even when it eventually leads to marriage. Ladies stop chasing the one in wealth and build wealth with the one currently with you.

Away from the Ladies, the men are also not perfect, they are even worse and they take the much of the blame. There are several men who chase after ladies in wealth too, they dry them up, cheat on them and run away. The men also, but not all, are heartless, they beat up their wives, fail to take up responsibilities as husbands and sleep out with their concubines and leave their wives and kids starving. Some of these happen as a result of the advices they take from their pairs, lack of trust or because they feel their wives are getting old and fading away in their sight. Men sometimes are really so heartless. Our young Boys lose respect, care and affection for their Girlfriends because of youthful exuberance. They feel that they are doing justice to life by sleeping around, cheating on their girls and doing all sorts of things without putting their feelings in consideration and when they are confronted they become brutal and beat up the girls. Men don't see anything wrong in sleeping out after marriage but they see everything wrong in their wives keeping home late or going out for fun with their fellow women. This circle is really complicated.

I call for a stop to social media stories that has broken countless number of homes just in the beginning of this year. Let's learn to teach some good morals, offer good advices, respect our relationships, mind our businesses, build relationships in love, trust and take responsibilities in them. Let's treat everyone with respect, let's live happily and let's grow a better society, abiding by the principles of social values.

*Samuel Iyobosa writes✍️

Are men complaining why DNA Its women that complain because they are the most in guilt.

Government should subsidize and make it mandatory.

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Originalsly: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
mymoney001:

All of the above sounds nice... but in reality begging will not help. People are the same worldwide... love to gossip and slander. We need to ask ourselves why people write anything about anybody just to trend but the same doesn't happen in the US. The same laws pertaining to such practices in the US are also laws of Nigeria. The difference is people in the US will sue for libel/slander . We don't. This trend began and should've ended when the young girl wrote about Davido. What did she say... when fished out?... it was a mistake. What did Davido say?... he will sue her. What did we say?... she is young and made a mistake... we all do. What did Davido do?... forgave her and did not sue. I can bet my life if he had gone after her and left her family broke.... we wouldn't be here begging people to be mindful of what they post. People need to sue... not be countering in the media.

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Let them be spending money on DNA tests up and down.

I will continue to say that if you endorse cheating by a negroe, be prepared for the inevitable. He will come sharing your bed with you one day.

The evil that negroes do, comes back to hunt them.

This is just the begining.
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by humilitypays(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Its really shocking to know that Nigerian married ladies would open their vagina for a man who isn't their husband to fvck them raw without any condom, no fear of STDs, HIV or even getting pregnant for another man.

If you must cheat, why not use a condom to protect yourself from deadly viruses and infections

Covid-19 is not the only flying virus infection in the world oh!

Herpes
Syphilis
Hepatitis B (deadlier than HIV)
HIV
Etc
Etc

Naija women don de get wicked mind oh, wahala dey oh sad

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by SavageMaster: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
Loving you wife nd children is important
But being sure you are the father of your child is importanter

DNA should be made mandatory an compulsory, immediately after birth in any hospital an maternity, with price heavily subside by the federal government
Infact always be sure by yourself that you children really looks like you or your wife,

I don't really trust those that will say
"This my son just left me an my husband, and went an carried the facial looks of my grandfather" (these statement should be investigated!)

Mere wishful thinking @ the bolded.
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by apatheticme(f): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
mymoney001:

*Samuel Iyobosa writes✍️

This is a good write up from a personality who has genuinely reflected on the path of self destruction that this current woke generation has set their foot on!

They label everything about women black and boast of their own infidelities and perversions! One wonders if the women (married or not) are sleeping with themselves or angels! As long as people hail men for sleeping around like dogs, rather than admonishing both genders to be chaste, the society will continue to be the worse for it!

The summary is that women are the monsters made by men, so men would still suffer the dire consequences of encouraging immorality amongst their gender while slut shaming the next gender, whether they like it or not!

@op, I salute the courage you mustered to write this even if people antagonize you or tag you a simp! The truth is that he that will toe the path of destruction will, regardless of advice or words of wisdom. You've done your part, may posterity judge everyone!

2 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bullshit post!
DNA is still cheaper than 1st Term school fees in most private schools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
maynia:

. ignorant fool

Apparently, you are dumb.

Someone cooked up data without links or references and then you believed it.

So canada, france and the uk has lesser paternity fraud than Nigeria and jamaican.

So how come 23andme is very popular there.
How come more men kill their wives and sue their wives over paternity fraud in the developed world.

Continue fooling yourself
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
apatheticme:

This is a good write up from a personality who has genuinely reflected on the path of self destruction that this current woke generation has set their foot on!

They label everything about women black and boast of their own infidelities and perversions! One wonders if the women (married or not) are sleeping with themselves or angels! As long as people hail men for sleeping around like dogs, rather than admonishing both genders to be chaste, the society will continue to be the worse for it!

The summary is that women are the monsters made by men, so men would still suffer the dire consequences of encouraging immorality amongst their gender while slut shaming the next gender, whether they like it or not!

@op, I salute the courage you mustered to write this even if people antagonize you or tag you a simp! The truth is that he that will toe the path of destruction will, regardless of advice or words of wisdom. You've done your part, may posterity judge everyone!

On the contrary, it is men that simp away till their harlots of Wives broke the sad news to them about their 'children's real Father, that never knew they were on the path to self destruction.

2 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Kibbs(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
I duly appreciate this heart Spill of yours but tbh, all these don't appear reason enough to convince a suspicious father of not conducting DNA tests to confirm his children's paternity.

Naturally, a loving couple with a happy home would never think of it but if either of them thinks there has been some foul play somewhere, they're well within their rights to conduct the test.

Would you be happy if your children weren't yours? and if given the chance to find out, would you turn it down in the name of preventing a broken home? A broken home and an unfaithful relationship, which is tolerable?!

mymoney001:

*Samuel Iyobosa writes✍️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart / One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / When Your Kids Have Crammed Immoral Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.