Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop (33026 Views)

My Father Is Destroying My Brother And My Family!!! / Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by addictiv(m): 6:22am On Jan 07, 2021
Sincerely I wonder why DNA testing should be a big deal. If nothing it certifies that the child that you claim is yours actually belongs to you which shouldn't be a surprise if there was no shady affair that led to the conception. Just same way a marriage certificate proves that the person you claim is ur wife or husband is legally married to you. Carrying out a DNA test doesn't mean your spouse doesn't trust you, it only provides a legal backing to your claim on the child.

2 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by emonis88: 7:08am On Jan 07, 2021
Augla1:

Your just expressed your notion of the word, TRUST, as a man. To women it means something more deeper.
alot deeper dat d man wont check? n if at d end of d day he is wrong to trust d woman, who ends up d fool ? come on ! a woman who has no skeletons in her cupboard wont even blink when her husband says he want a DNA, she just tell him to go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by ARmanx(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2021
This article is bullshit the writer should STFU! Truth is alot of women are getting away with nonsense ...and when it comes to marriage there is no excuse what so ever high time we normalize getting dna test better a broken marriage than taking care of children that ain't urs

3 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Regex: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Paternity fraud is low in Nigeria. It almost 0.99%

Most of the people shouting dna test cant even afford one loaf of bread talkless of a dna test.

Truth, the dna discussion has started, some will fall for the trap and add their dna samples to dna bank database while some dna test companies will make cash even when they know that majority test will come out negative

At the end of the day, the noise will not solve anything and the trend will reduce.

People will continue cheating as they like

You are the reason condom was invented. And just like every other Africans believing the crap you write, someone failed to use it.

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by barcaboi(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2021
obembet:
Seriously this nonsense need to stop.

U do DNA, we end the marriage.. I can't continue to staying with someone who doesn't trust me.

Then u have something to hide

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by owila4luv(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2021
You don't and can't have a home with another man's child in another man's home and expect that house to be a home! God will expose all the bitches in disguise as wives

2 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2021
Infidelity is what is destroying homes and relationships and should stop. If the best way to stop it is through DNA testing, then so be it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by MSGAMBLE9: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
who is this unbaptized writer?
this is brutal!

This guy no get joy ooo.

I laff in Paliative!!
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by MSGAMBLE9: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ladylawyer:
Please can we apply this principle of what you do not know will not kill you? I understand that some people cause their partners to lose trust in them but until your woman has given you such reasons do not destroy your home by looking for what is not lost.
You have no shame.

A home built on DECIET is not a home to begin with.

Have some dignity i beg.

Stop yarning Okoto meow meow!

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Youngzedd(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Paternity fraud is low in Nigeria. It almost 0.99%

Most of the people shouting dna test cant even afford one loaf of bread talkless of a dna test.

Truth, the dna discussion has started, some will fall for the trap and add their dna samples to dna bank database while some dna test companies will make cash even when they know that majority test will come out negative

At the end of the day, the noise will not solve anything and the trend will reduce.

People will continue cheating as they like

Nigeria rank 2nd after Jamaica in paternity fraud.

Most first borns in Nigeria are bastards’ – DNA expert Abiodun Salami declares >> http://encomium.ng/most-first-borns-in-nigeria-are-bastards-dna-expert-abiodun-salami-declares/

Why Paternity Fraud in Nigeria is Second Highest Globally >> https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/08/why-paternity-fraud-in-nigeria-is-second-highest-globally/

Nigeria: Paternity Fraud! Three Out of 10 Nigerian Men Are Not Biological Fathers of Their Children >> https://allafrica.com/stories/201904270063.html
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Ladylawyer(f): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
You have no shame.

A home built on DECIET is not a home to begin with.

Have some dignity i beg.

Stop yarning Okoto meow meow!
I assume that your mother is shameless and has lost every sense of decency. I only stated my opinion without insulting anybody but your type will always want to display their ignorance.
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by MSGAMBLE9: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Get out!

Address immorality of infidel women.

Stop asking social media to stop demanding DNA. You are useless and this write up, this lengthy waste of keystrokes and bandwidth is useless.

Women, when you get pregnant you know who owns it. Take the pregnancy to its owner. Shikena
You are a wise man

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by MSGAMBLE9: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
DarkJeddi:
The Nairaland resident 1DIOT has spoken..
The F00l has taken a paternity survey and it comes up to 0.99% shocked
You can all go home now..
Enough stupidity has been spewed for the day.. grin
This your brand of wickedness is on cosmic level.

This is brutal!

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by MSGAMBLE9: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ladylawyer:

I assume that your mother is shameless and has lost every sense of decency. I only stated my opinion without insulting anybody but your type will always want to display their ignorance.
Your opinion shows your Daftness... so shove it in your arse.

Only a criminal dey fear high fence.

Please what is a rape apologist called?

Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by MSGAMBLE9: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jonathan39:
My father has done one before now cheesy grin

Your supposed father can't afford a DNA test that's why you still answer his name
Oghene-biko!

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by MSGAMBLE9: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
AreaFada2:

A relative's three kids were not his. He gave the wife everything. Cars, time, etc. Later people said it was because he travelled often for business.

Yet the wife knew his source of livelihood before she married him.
He only found it doing DNA test to relocate the kids abroad. And he died suddenly not too long after.
When you see how many women want the topic to die down quickly you will know something is not right.
Clear conscience fears no accusation.

If my relative was even remotely aware of how common it is, he might have prepared better for the shock. For him it was just a routine check for the embassy that turned to be anything but.
So sorry.

That's why every men should know early.

One happen in Ibadan, it was on the radio last year.. A man came to claim his son after 25years (a son with 2 kids already)... The DNA was paid for by Yinka Ayefele.

Imagine after raising a child for 25years only to know the truth.

The victim is an Imam in Abeokuta

You can only Imagine how the man voice was shaking on radio.
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Youngzedd:

Nigeria rank 2nd after Jamaica in paternity fraud.

Most first borns in Nigeria are bastards’ – DNA expert Abiodun Salami declares >> http://encomium.ng/most-first-borns-in-nigeria-are-bastards-dna-expert-abiodun-salami-declares/

Why Paternity Fraud in Nigeria is Second Highest Globally >> https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/08/why-paternity-fraud-in-nigeria-is-second-highest-globally/

Nigeria: Paternity Fraud! Three Out of 10 Nigerian Men Are Not Biological Fathers of Their Children >> https://allafrica.com/stories/201904270063.html

STOP POSTING SPONSORED LINKS AND ARTICLES BY DNA ADVERTISERS
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Youngzedd(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

STOP POSTING PAID LINKS AND ARTICLES BY DNA ADVERTISERS FROM NEWSPAPERS

Provide your own source.
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by AreaFada2: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
So sorry.

That's why every men should know early.

One happen in Ibadan, it was on the radio last year.. A man came to claim his son after 25years (a son with 2 kids already)... The DNA was paid for by Yinka Ayefele.

Imagine after raising a child for 25years only to know the truth.

The victim is an Imam in Abeokuta

You can only Imagine how the man voice was shaking on radio.
Thanks sir.
It's a terrible thing and I have narrated the story several times over the years here on NL.

Some claim that married men also father kids outside. At least he won't deceive the wife at home to believe the the child outside is her biological child and raise forever. The wife at home has the chance to divorce him and move on if she so wishes. That is the major difference.

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by MSGAMBLE9: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
AreaFada2:

Thanks sir.
It's a terrible thing and I have narrated the story several times over the years here on NL.

Some claim that married men also father kids outside. At least he won't deceive the wife at home to believe the the child outside is her biological child and raise forever. The wife at home has the chance to divorce him and move on she so wishes. That is the major difference.
It's like Rape and Murder, it willful and premeditated crime.

Any paternity fraud apologist is also a suspected Fraudster and murderer in making.

Am a pro-dirvoice, if its not working.

Knowing early can sooth the pain not after 25years wen you are spent and tired.

Shame.

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by dickt(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
obembet:
Seriously this nonsense need to stop.

U do DNA, we end the marriage.. I can't continue to staying with someone who doesn't trust me.

Olosho spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart / One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.