Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. (41312 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Toks2008(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
In recent times there have been a frenzy over DNA test and this is as a result of several stories of ladies having babies for men they are not married to and allowing their husbands to raise another man's child.... Some men have gone to their grave not knowing that the child they call theirs actually belong to another man.

Be it as it may, do you know that many first pregnancy of married ladies are actually a carry over from a previous relationship?, as a mater of fact, many ladies sleep with their ex before marrying their husbands and if they get pregnant, they simply pin it on their husbands and the unsuspecting husbands will gladly celebrate another man's pregnancy...

Some unmarried ladies even pin a pregnancy on their boyfriends when they know that the pregnancy belongs to another man.

So if you have a first child that does not have any similar trait with you or if you doubt the paternity at any point please do a DNA test discretely because many first born are as a result of carry over pregnancy.

You may say it is costly to have a test done but trust me, it is more expensive financially and psychologically to spend years ignorantly taking care of a child that is not yours, the shock has sent many men to early grave so even if there is no big deal in taking care of another man's child at least it makes sense to be aware.

My take.

186 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Silentgroper(m): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
nd last borns...

21 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by NiRfreak(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wahala for who be firstborn o....you will be suspectin your mother and wondering what if your dad that have been forming all love and macho is not ya dad......chai...not pleasant suspecting your parents

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Nanaborga(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Very important only if dna test is cheap and affordable by all

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
I must do it no matter the cost, I can't let a vagina person play me.

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Karlifate: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy

D istributing
N u-nu
A nywhere

tongue

The guilty ones, right now:

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Jack005(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
You are right though, but if my son or daughter is grown up and I take the test and then i find out that the kids ain't mine, I will adopt them and still take them to be mine... I will not allow the innocent kid suffer and my investment go down the drain because of a promiscuous hoeing mother.

264 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by debbydams(f): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Smiles grin grin..forget first born if u want to do DNA do it for all your kids..I look at DNA drama nd laugh, what about men dat cheat on the wives which DNA we go do for them o

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Jack005(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
debbydams:
Smiles grin grin..forget first born if u want to do DNA do it for all your kids..I look at DNA drama nd laugh, what about men dat cheat on the wives which DNA we go do for them o
In that case no DNA... You no get sense?

182 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Toks2008(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
debbydams:

So you are still one of the dreamers that bother their heads about guys cheating. Continue

At worse you do periodic test for HIV and other stds.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Lagosbynature: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Built

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Ekakamba: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2021

ALL YOUR SHILDREN OR HOLD YOUR PISS.

Downey:
Sure...[b]but any how any how [/b]na my husband go get all my kids

Anyhow, anyhow? So away match must happen without conceding. grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Downey(f): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sure...but any how any how na my husband go get all my kids

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by seunny4lif(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
DNA must be done by force by wahala esp those church ladies and bankers grin grin grin grin

48 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by BlessedNuel: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
No be only first child...it should be done on all the children wey your woman born

Na infidelity dey thrive in marriages today.

Women's cheating rate is on a clean-sheet mode....say you catch woman wey dey cheat on you red-handed na because she wan make you catch her....unto zoom zoom zoom tinx

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by SeriouslySense(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy First Don't say must, Say the benefit of doing a DNA test.

I don't know why we are used to "Must"

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by parkervero(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Huh!
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Whiteshield: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
debbydams:

It seems you are so daft that you don't understand the thrust of this issue. Men who cheat on their wives with DNA don't bring bastards home. The problem is not cheating but bringing bastards home.

It is unfortunate I have to explain something as basic as that to you. I'm sure that if it is to open legs like caterpault, you will quickly understand that one.

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by HelpYourself(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by jchioma: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
I support DNA if you suspect the kids are not yours by traits or resemblance, However, we must not forget that people go out of their way to adopt kids that are not theirs. If the wife is guilty, the man should not take it out on the innocent children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Every child is a gift from God whether yours not not, why do DNA test that will end in tears for you, scatter your marriage and give you high BP?, you might even end up committing suicide. If you love your sanity, your children, your marriage and your mental health then don't do DNA test cheesy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Denzil2020: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
@OP you no get work ni? Abeg die this DNA � test trend

Do you own an NGO? Get a free website design today! Hit me up on WhatsApp 0 9 0 6 0 4000 96
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by mulerogold(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Abeg
You guys should mute if there is no news to post.

We are tired of DNA news.

Infact its the least of our problems right now.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
feminists won't like this

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Sensitivity: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
DNA test.....run am

If e no be your child.....kill am

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! / Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.