Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. (41309 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by mrgbenga1: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
DNA test is compulsory nowadays.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by flemsy15(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jack005:
You are right though, but if my son or daughter is grown up and I take the test and then i find out that the kids ain't mine, I will adopt them and still take them to be mine... I will not allow the innocent kid suffer and my investment go down the drain because of a promiscuous hoeing mother.

How sure are you the mum and the kids will allow you adopt them? Sometimes the true father also comes for his kids and sometimes the kids might prefer their biological father if the mum has brainwashed them or maybe the biological father is much richer... Remember adoption no b by force, the kids will first agree, then the biological parents too are there

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Emaprince: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:
And how can one tell if her husband has a baby elsewhere? You know the men that impregnate these women usually end up being other women's husbands.
At least the man will not deceive his wife into accepting another woman's kid as her own. Its not even near possible

The two scenarios are totally different.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by bareal(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jack005:
You are right though, but if my son or daughter is grown up and I take the test and then i find out that the kids ain't mine, I will adopt them and still take them to be mine... I will not allow the innocent kid suffer and my investment go down the drain because of a promiscuous hoeing mother.

What will you now do with the hoeing mother since you don't want the innocent kid to suffer?
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Mekudi: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Whiteshield:

It seems you are so daft that you don't understand the thrust of this issue. Men who cheat on their wives with DNA don't bring bastards home. The problem is not cheating but bringing bastards home.

It is unfortunate I have to explain something as basic as that to you. I'm sure that if it is to open legs like caterpault, you will quickly understand that one.

I pity the guy that will marry you

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by seanwilliam(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kokaine:

Its easier to mind who you marry. You can't be looking for a holy partner with a little touch of ashawo and not expect trust issues. Its not everyone that married runs girls. So I beg una. DNA is not for every man. Its your type of wife that will determine if you need DNA or not.
simp with certificate

12 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by newoffer: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nuttella:
Every child is a gift from God whether yours not not, why do DNA test that will end in tears for you, scatter your marriage and give you high BP?, you might even end up committing suicide. If you love your sanity, your children, your marriage and your mental health then don't do DNA test cheesy.

You are cheating vessel.

11 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Kokaine(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
seanwilliam:
simp with certificate
Foo!! You think everyone is like your wife and sisters.
The fact that you boldened the part where I said DNA is not for everyone bears testimony to your stupidity. So you really think if there are 130million men in Nigeria, DNA is for all of them? There is 100% distrust in paternity right now? Wow! What a monkey way of thinking.

I will never need to do a DNA because I know my partner. If you think every woman in Nigeria is to be distrusted. Then you must have had a very pitiable experience growing up.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by cassyrooy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nuttella:
Every child is a gift from God whether yours not not, why do DNA test that will end in tears for you, scatter your marriage and give you high BP?, you might even end up committing suicide. If you love your sanity, your children, your marriage and your mental health then don't do DNA test cheesy.
I want to accept that gift knowing God out of His ocean of benevolence gave me, not one ‘Adam Nuhu generated' gift.

Look, I can't justify male cheating, I detest that thing to the last, but these oroma people are taking cheating to new frontiers I swear. And some of the men are genuinely innocent to these women o.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Fvckyouall: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nuttella:

Shut up only your kid is God's gift if you like get Belle for another man your cheating ass would be kicked out. You are free to cheat would be very angry about cheating but don't give me another man's child cause I would end up killing you and kicking the kids out

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by newoffer: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
E2000:
They should make the thing 40k.

40k x 40 million customer. Na everybody go do am
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Lovelyn451(f): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
someone told me that most firstborn Yoruba children were not born by the man their mother is married to...hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nuttella:
Do you know a man can commit suicide tomorrow for not doing DNA test today by listening to your rubbish. If tomorrow the real father of the kids comes and say he is taking the kids home, how will save the jilted father from having BP.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by edoairways: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
We have to be careful with this DNA issue. Some test results can be altered hence quick judgement on the part of the complainant. Series of test from different hospitals should be able to validate such result instead of relying on one. Secondly, children can be switched at the hospital. DNA test should be restricted to the father alone
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by enuelsmith: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nuttella:
Which marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Babaken(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
I don't talk am since do DNA text I get why
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by edoairways: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lovelyn451:
someone told me that most firstborn Yoruba children were not born by the man their mother is married to...hmm
That is not true. Some persons tend to exaggerate things so as to instill fear
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Kestolove(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
I attended to two people today dat wants dna test to confirm if d kids is original dias...first time in my career of 7yrs

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
debbydams:
Smiles grin grin..forget first born if u want to do DNA do it for all your kids..I look at DNA drama nd laugh, what about men dat cheat on the wives which DNA we go do for them o

Men cheat and when they born outside the wife know it’s for another woman, highest they quarrel divorce etc, but for women it’s different, bringing another man baby is a no no, why not deliver it to the real father like the man do.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jack005:
and what will happen to the " hoeing mother" ? will you still love to see her face every morning when you wake up ? ..talk is cheap bro... or will you adopt another man's child and chase the mother out of the house?

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jack005:

dna test is mainly for peace of mind. Like u said, wen d result is out and u find out is not urs, u adopt them and move on but u know their mum is a hoe. Not just dat, if u av been faithful thru out d marriage u can begin to fire with peace of mind too.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by OceanEye: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jack005:

This is exactly what is on my mind. You are a good person.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Jimmyubah2: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jack005:
Na bcus e never happen to you that's y u dey form here.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by lushak(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Whiteshield:

It seems you are so daft that you don't understand the thrust of this issue. Men who cheat on their wives with DNA don't bring bastards home. The problem is not cheating but bringing bastards home.

It is unfortunate I have to explain something as basic as that to you. I'm sure that if it is to open legs like caterpault, you will quickly understand that one.

You nailed it there! That should be the ultimate response...

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by WoundedLamb: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Whiteshield:

Please, why must you insult ladies to make your point? Is she opening legs for inanimate objects? Is not men that do it with them? Let's drop sexism and have decent conversations.

What you have said is your perspective, be open minded about other possible perspectives. When men cheat, they don't bring the kids home but they might actually be inserting thier own kids into another man's home (like the bank director's case). I know some married women sleep with single guys just like some married men also sleep with single women. But when you look at the big picture, the societal impact is similar. So the grand problem here is cheating actually. Pregnancy is only a possible outcome. We just don't want to accept that fact cause that would also make men culpable. So we only hammer on women getting pregnant for other men cause that way, men would be excluded since they have no bodily signs of cheating.

You may not agree but that's my perspective.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Mitsurugi(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jack005:
In that case no DNA... You no get sense?

Nna eh some Nigerians can reason like donkeys undecided
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by WoundedLamb: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Emaprince:
At least the man will not deceive his wife into accepting another woman's kid as her own. Its not even near possible

The two scenarios are totally different.

But he might be deceiving another man into taking in his own kids. It's same fate for that other man. So when you look at the bigger picture, the societal impact is similar. The only difference is the family that suffers. The bank director's case is a very good example.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Kwara1stson: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nuttella:
ashawo kobo kobo

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Edge1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nuttella:

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by biggie73(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Not only first borns, dna all your kids.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by christopheojo(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Receive Tron for free

Receive this airdrop before 10th January � BITGO TRX COMPANY

�️ BitGo Company Giveaway first ever public Launch

� Refer to the BitGo Company Giveaway Bot and earn free TRX.

�Earn 230TRX every successful Invites�

Your Referral link�

https:///BitGoTronGivewaybot?start=r0235302237

• Minimum Referral 3 Users
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by jaxxy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Toks2008:
In recent times there have been a frenzy over DNA test and this is as a result of several stories of ladies having babies for men they are not married to and allowing their husbands to raise another man's child.... Some men have gone to their grave not knowing that the child they call theirs actually belong to another man.

Be it as it may, do you know that many first pregnancy of married ladies are actually a carry over from a previous relationship?, as a mater of fact, many ladies sleep with their ex before marrying their husbands and if they get pregnant, they simply pin it on their husbands and the unsuspecting husbands will gladly celebrate another man's pregnancy...

Some unmarried ladies even pin a pregnancy on their boyfriends when they know that the pregnancy belongs to another man.

So if you have a first child that does not have any similar trait with you or if you doubt the paternity at any point please do a DNA test discretely because many first born are as a result of carry over pregnancy.

You may say it is costly to have a test done but trust me, it is more expensive financially and psychologically to spend years ignorantly taking care of a child that is not yours, the shock has sent many men to early grave so even if there is no big deal in taking care of another man's child at least it makes sense to be aware.

My take.

The question is why do men marry women they don’t really know? U will be astonished how little many men know about their wives most time due to over secretiveness on both sides not realizing a woman’s own secret can be worse than that of a man. Lol

Men need to find better ways of really knowing who they are marrying. Atleast 80% idea.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! / Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.