Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (24384 Views)

UNILAG's Professor Bosede Wins ₦958 Million Grant From Bill Gates Foundation / Professor Femi Odekunle Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by kadiri3(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
ghettochild4u:
And some mumus still believe covid is a scam
is scam any death in hospital the will tag it coro
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by kadiri3(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kizyte:
I actually had it and recovered after over 2 weeks of treatment and on Hydroxy Chloroquine and Zinc.
liar
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by kadiri3(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
gypsey:
So if anyone catch it they would go about broadcasting that they have it You expect? With all the stigmas you people attached to the virus? Are you also expecting to see who has HIV AIDs before you believe it exist? undecided you probarbly still wouldn't believe it if anyone tells you they have covid.. that is how ignorant some people are.
covid 19 is scam guy even in U.S someone accident the carry him to hospital and he died there,the change it to covid 19
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by faith422: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
This website link https://www.schoolwhat.com/category/school-news/ has a video of the professor talking with family members before death
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
kadiri3:
covid 19 is scam guy even in U.S someone accident the carry him to hospital and he died there,the change it to covid 19
Really? I am in the US right now and you are telling me what is happening in the US? grin look! Believe what da hell you like. People like you will die in ignorance.
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Dong2: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/unilag-loses-professor-ajeyalemi-to-covid-19/

This notorious man?? E don finish! They are going one by one.
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by blasterman(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
kadiri3:
see liar

whats my own with u if u like get covid. na ur family members go suffer am

just telling u what i have heard.

2 of my close friend father died from Covid.

THey have been isolated but decided to go to someones Wedding this last december in lagos
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by ponziponzi(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
kadiri3:
liar

Yea, mo.ron
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by kadiri3(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
blasterman:

whats my own with u if u like get covid. na ur family members go suffer am

just telling u what i have heard.

2 of my close friend father died from Covid.

THey have been isolated but decided to go to someones Wedding this last december in lagos
from which state and local government are u?
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by kadiri3(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
gypsey:
Really? I am in the US right now and you are telling me what is happening in the US? grin look! Believe what da hell you like. People like you will die in ignorance.

go watch empty hospital is in YouTube covid 19 is scam any death now doctors will tag it covid 19
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
kadiri3:
go watch empty hospital is in YouTube covid 19 is scam any death now doctors will tag it covid 19
Youtube? grin is that where you get your news? Don't worry you will catch the covid soon, maybe then you will believe, good luck with catching the virus..

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Kizyte(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
kadiri3:
liar
You're right

Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Kizyte(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
gypsey:

kadiri3 is a confirmed illiterate and aboki, he knows nothing, his brain is empty.
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kizyte:
kadiri3 is a confirmed illiterate and aboki, he knows nothing, his brain is empty.
grin grin grin I agree.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by wallex1983(m): 1:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Drybones:
This is a sign that Unilag should not resume yet, there are other old lecturers like this and they would be at risk too when they resume.

But it is so sad that the "SO CALLED UNIVERSITY OF FIRST CHOICE AND NATION'S PRIDE" cannot do online class.

Go to ỌỌU.
Online classes at its peak
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by blasterman(m): 2:52am On Jan 07, 2021
kadiri3:
from which state and local government are u?

lagos island
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by mastertek: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2021
Kizyte:
I still pity people who are saying Covid-19 is a scam. More people are dying cos of our reckless and careless life style.

You people are demented, how can someone Witt brain believe Nigerian government?

So people don't die of natural death again, or from other diseases and ailment, every death that it the media since last year March is tag covid19
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Kizyte(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2021
mastertek:

You people are demented, how can someone Witt brain believe Nigerian government?

So people don't die of natural death again, or from other diseases and ailment, every death that it the media since last year March is tag covid19
I pity you bro! You need exposure. Don't spend all your life in the bush. Go to school, travel out and learn to reason like civilized people.
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by kadiri3(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2021
blasterman:

lagos island
if it's Lagos is a lied
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by saintruky(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2021
ChiefS:

Were people dying at this rate before now?

In Nigeria... Yes..

There's a popular tv station in my city, govt owned, d reason i hardly tune into their programs is cos they always announce obituary on a daily basis.. that was b4 covid
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Indaxxx: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by blasterman(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
kadiri3:
if it's Lagos is a lied

be deceving ur self and say covid is not real.

i wish u best of luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arthur Eze On Track To Establish A University / List Of Courses Done In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike / How Many Years Did You Stay At Home Before Gaining Admission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.