Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,495 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables (35729 Views)

2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her / Armed Robbers Attack Father Mfa Mdooyongo Solomon In Benue, Cart Away Valuables / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Unik3030: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
SAMBARRY:
to answer your question that's on caps YESSSSS,YES OF COURSE.

Seyi IS a decent and reasonable man.he is not a low life or thug and I am not talking about party neither am I on any party's side
b4 I start arguing with u,where do u stay in Ibadan?
cos I can tell u how your governor sneak in n out to pay homage to this thug
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Bigmo21: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
Where re the so called amotekun?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Hallabee1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
gurunlocker:

Who is your governor?
Na wike ..Aje if i catch that guy...Aje na slap him need
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Unik3030: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
SAMBARRY:
to answer your question that's on caps YESSSSS,YES OF COURSE.

Seyi IS a decent and reasonable man.he is not a low life or thug and I am not talking about party neither am I on any party's side
so u are telling me it is APC that told Seyi makinde to put auxiliary in power?
if yes then that Seyi is incompetent.

next time read to understand n not to argue
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by SAMBARRY: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Unik3030:
b4 I start arguing with u,where do u stay in Ibadan?
cos I can tell u how your governor sneak in n out to pay homage to this thug
I don't stay in Ibadan
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by SAMBARRY: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
Unik3030:
so u are telling me it is APC that told Seyi makinde to put auxiliary in power?
if yes then that Seyi is incompetent.

next time read to understand n not to argue
there's a Yoruba addage that says it's only a thief that knows the ways of a thief.he was put there since he knows the ways of a thief and all their tricks in order to curb them
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Unik3030: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
SAMBARRY:
I don't stay in Ibadan
u are a fool
so u don't stay in Ibadan n u are shutting a guy up about Ibadan happenings.
u don't stay in Ibadan n u are defending what people staying in Ibadan are telling u
u don't stay in Ibadan n u are talking crap as if u know anything.

guy next time u read what people write endeavour to use your head n ask yourself if u know anything about what they are talking about b4 running like a castrated kangaroo to d discussion.

the idiot isn't staying in Ibadan n u have d audacity to shut that guy up.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by SAMBARRY: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Unik3030:
u are a fool
so u don't stay in Ibadan n u are shutting a guy up about Ibadan happenings.
u don't stay in Ibadan n u are defending what people staying in Ibadan are telling u
u don't stay in Ibadan n u are talking crap as if u know anything.

guy next time u read what people write endeavour to use your head n ask yourself if u know anything about what they are talking about b4 running like a castrated kangaroo to d discussion.

the idiot isn't staying in Ibadan n u have d audacity to shut that guy up.
my friend will you keep quiet.do you think it's a secret that the APC aren't happy that they have no control or foothold over Ibadan the
way they have over the rest of the southwest state so they intentionally destroy properties to make him look ineffective and incompetent to the people of ibadan.awon Eni ibi, eyankeyan.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
EmmanuelBanks:

I know understand you ooo, make I wait till deyy steal my car...

..which kind grammer be this sef

benin street grammar my brother
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by iamJ(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Where amotekun cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Unik3030: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
SAMBARRY:
my friend will you keep quiet.do you think it's a secret that the APC aren't happy that they have no control or foothold over Ibadan the
way they have over the rest of the southwest state so they intentionally destroy properties to make him look ineffective and incompetent to the people of ibadan.awon Eni ibi, eyankeyan.
like seriously if to say u dey close I for slap u,u are dumb n u don't want to agree.
As in its people like u that make Nigeria as complicated as it is because they are wrong n they will never accept it.

Don't b stupid guy, auxiliary is a thug misusing power in Oyo State because he safe guarded d governor vote.
I don't care about APC or PDP but it's really annoying when a thug is moving around with siren n his boys causing mayhem.

if to say u dey here I for plank Ur head 2 by 2,I am live in Oyo State n I see this guy blare siren every evening when going to his house n I also see how his boys wear customised shirts to cause mayhem.

must we always blame others for our shortcomings?
must we always play party politics even when wrong?
I don't care about APC or PDP n I didn't even vote in d last election cos I can't stress myself for someone that will come n loot d treasury but get it into your thick skull that auxiliary isn't getting things right n d governor is looking away.

I don't want to say more than this cos I believe u should get it,d thugs now have full confidence to run anything,they are now fully back to d streets no thanks to d governor aiding their boss

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Ellasure: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
If APC boys on internet and the streets causing mayhem in Ibadan Oyo State thinks that they have a way back to Oyo State governor house in 2023 they got something wrong upstairs. Bubu is hundred times failure compared to Seyi makinde.

I know that APC are not happy losing Oyo State but rather unfortunately Seyi is doing just fine in the state. He is innovative and comport self very well. He doesn't rablerouse like oshokomole of Ekiti State then. So no vacancies at Agodi house till sometimes to come. See you in 2027.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Ellasure: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Paid writer and an educated uneducated boffon from Lai Mohammed school of public miseducation.
Well done for your reverse thinking. You don't care but your life depend on it. Like I am richer than Osun State we only want to help your state when actually you are dying to rig and kill to have the state. Rouges

Unik3030:
like seriously if to say u dey close I for slap u,u are dumb n u don't want to agree.
As in its people like u that make Nigeria as complicated as it is because they are wrong n they will never accept it.

Don't b stupid guy, auxiliary is a thug misusing power in Oyo State because he safe guarded d governor vote.
I don't care about APC or PDP but it's really annoying when a thug is moving around with siren n his boys causing mayhem.

if to say u dey here I for plank Ur head 2 by 2,I am live in Oyo State n I see this guy blare siren every evening when going to his house n I also see how his boys wear customised shirts to cause mayhem.

must we always blame others for our shortcomings?
must we always play party politics even when wrong?
I don't care about APC or PDP n I didn't even vote in d last election cos I can't stress myself for someone that will come n loot d treasury but get it into your thick skull that auxiliary isn't getting things right n d governor is looking away.

I don't want to say more than this cos I believe u should get it,d thugs now have full confidence to run anything,they are now fully back to d streets no thanks to d governor aiding their boss
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Unik3030: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ellasure:
Paid writer and an educated uneducated boffon from Lai Mohammed school of public miseducation.
Well done for your reverse thinking. You don't care but your life depend on it. Like I am richer than Osun State we only want to help your state when actually you are dying to rig and kill to have the state. Rouges

with your comment I know where u from,bad energy abeg stay away.

hate filled cretin,they see everything from APC vs PDP angle n d PDP doesn't even regard them even after 21 years of steady ass licking.

oga abeg hold your bitterness
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by BigGuava: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
.... You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.... .....!

Thanks for reading
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Ugandatales: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Coldie:
Southeast is the safest region in Nigeria

Lol
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Jibsy203(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yoruba Moslems on de beat,leta de will open there smelly brown teeth mouth to blame the Igbos
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Coinbased: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jesus
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Amotekun not working.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Coldie(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ugandatales:

Lol
Prove me wrong
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Ugandatales: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Coldie:

Prove me wrong

No need. I will just leave you to live in your delusion.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Coldie(m): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ugandatales:

No need. I will just leave you to live in your delusion.
Its delusions that's making you doubt
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by skuribeebo: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Exc2000:

Seyi Makinde is not fit for the great job of Governing Oyo State

His online miscreants and praise singers would come and say trash as usual,

B.C.O.S.TV would soon start playing his advert and worshiping him just to spin narrative

Thugs like Sunday Igboho and Auxiliary are now in Government and their boys run the street with brutal force

Right now OPC Night guards my Neighbourhood employed have resigned, even with all the begin and cash offer they turned us down, November to now they had lost men

Oga Shut up .No be you people talk say you want End Sars? Now that police refuse to do their job.Better go beg police make them enter street again.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by chubinwa(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Amotekun should act fast before things get out of hand
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by Ugandatales: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Coldie:

Its delusions that's making you doubt

Let me just say this...I have lived in Anambra and Enugu...I have lived in all the states in South West. I have never seen where you could be killed in a robbery if you were out by 8pm till I lived in Anambra. There is no where as safe as the South West in Naija. You can say any other bad thing about Yoruba land, but it is the must peaceful zone in Nigeria. Facts.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables by shizzle1: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yoroobas and agberoism are 5&6

Foolish tribe of miscreants, urchins and unscrupulous elements

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos / Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) / Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.