Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) (30809 Views)

FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters / Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video) / Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by StagethemTVee: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
There is a huge crowd gathered at the gate of NIMC office at Ikeja waiting to obtain their National identification card. The video shows that covid 19 regulations being advised by the state Governor is not being adhered to by government yet private establishments are punished when they flout the same regulations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7g1tovIXys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Very soon you will hear, Nigeria has recorded 100000 covid cases

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Offpoint1: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
The guy above me, you think you're doing me? You're doing yourself. Common 1 second you cannot wait for your elder to type first... Dragging ftc with your elder.
Truely we are living in the last days, imagine children speaking in meetings before elders.

At the topic: What do you expect when we have drunkards as leaders? Covid is very useless, it left those it was supposed to send to their ancestors and target the wrong people. Covid na idiot.

If I say it should target one somebody like that, they'll say I'm wishing someone grandfather bad. How will God even judge the matter sef? Wishing one old man bad and millions of people happy.... I don't know how God will judge the case.

Visited the website: It looks like something designed by 3 years kid from kuvi land.

Tried the app this afternoon, the idiot says I'm not a Nigerian.

My ability to "piss" anywhere I want is the reason I'm still proud to be a citizen, it's the reason I've not japa.

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Fheelzz(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lagosians grin

2 Likes

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2021

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by obembet(f): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
I still wonder why government cannot create portal where everyone can do it on their own.

If na Church u see this crowd now, some idiot will start insulting Christian

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Thoyesh: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
The government has shown no seriousness towards curbing this pandemic.. they are only interested in getting covid grants, relief funds, and show some performative gymnastics like they are ever doing anything

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by tuoyoojo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nigeria and her policies

We are like go front
Come back small
Cut ur hand small
Reverse back
Come front again

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
undecided
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by MrBONE2(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
cheesy
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
This just shows how poor the FG is when it comes to planning. They know how to put people under pressure but will never consider surrounding factors. If they like, let them block all the sims in the world, this is highly unsafe...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by GreatCracker(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
I'm happy to see this thread hitting the front page cause I was there yesterday and believe me it was just a full frustrating day.
I went there last week to get my name registered on the book just so I could Atleast get an entry to do my NIN registration the following week(this week), on getting there yesterday morning (left home 5:00am and got there by 6;10am) I already was feeling the whole process would be a mess to which it definitely was, infact saying it was a complete mess would just be some gross understatement.

Calling names from the register was supposed to start by 7am but due to their selfish reasons they delayed it, it was when we started making noise and shouting at their baised way (they were ushering people that bribed them in fam) that was when they started calling names on their manipulated list. So after lots of unnecessary noise from both us and their clueless staff we started getting in.

Gave us forms to fill, they numbered the forms according to how we came in, I was number 90 or thereabout, we sat down to wait for our numbers to be called but it looks like we're just waiting for the second coming of christ.

AT a point the they were calling number 23, 24,.... Only to come out and start calling from 72,73,74 like bro what's happening, do we look like a joke to you. We were still calm and all the we started running out of patience, after the number 30 31 32 was called it was like they went on break, no number was called for the next 4hours or so.

In between all of this we keep seeing some lines of people that were not in the numbers of people that was on queue, they were being ushered into the capturing hall (they've paid/bribed their way). All these made our lines so slow.

Got pissed of the whole thing and started venting my frustration, people started joining me since thus was a clear case of cheating, injustice and corruption. By 2;30pm they've not gotten to my number, imagine that....

After the shouts and everything I got into the hall by some few minutes to 4;00pm omoh I was already tired of the whole thing, then came one of the staffs who feels I've hindered then from making so much corrupt money, came to me in the hall and was threating me that I won't do my capturing and would make sure my whole day was a waste (idiot), well he nearly fulfilled that promise though.

I never even mentioned the fact that there was no observation of social distancing and the rest except in the capturing hall, the picture above would be a picture taken when there was no much crowd.

We have a super dull and clueless leaders with one of the most lazy, inefficient and corrupt civil servants.

Nigeria in all truthfulness and factuallity is a FAILED EXPERIMENT.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
atarapa:
Very soon you will hear, Nigeria has recorded 100000 covid cases
[/s]
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by 900warriorz: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
Same here in Abuja...Am I the only one thinking this NIN/SIM card registration order by the government is to unleash one humongous plan of theirs to skyrocket COVID19 victims for their selfish reasons

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is exactly my fear. The crowd and long queue.

Isn't there a way it can be done online?
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Holamilekan97(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mehhhnnn.... I never know when I go even do mine self.

2 Likes

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
See free food for bro Covid ooooo!!!!
Cash App song remix.

DNA test... Run am.

If no be your child... Kill am.

The woman wey bring the bastard come house.... Poison am.

Olopa dey come.... Japa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Be safe out there guys.....

Coronavirus is REAL and now more deadlier.....due all the traveling and gathering over the festive season.

Keep yourself and family safe pleaseeeee!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by EmmaLege: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Na wa o
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by DoubleEngine007: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
What do you expect Its obvious the FG wants the virus to spread faster than it was during the first wave..

2 Likes

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by datola: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
What's so urgent in this NIN that our government is endangering the lives of Nigerians

9 Likes

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by izito(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
See where I wan go tomorrow oo

I go use sanitizer bath if I reach house.....
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
StagethemTVee:
There is a huge crowd gathered at the gate of NIMC office at Ikeja waiting to obtain their National identification card. The video shows that covid 19 regulations being advised by the state Governor is not being adhered to by government yet private establishments are punished when they flout the same regulations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7g1tovIXys

Rubbish.

Scammers scamming scammers
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Demonstration of craze
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by dyera(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
A minute silence for these people who are going to be among the number of people that will test positive to Covid-19 next two weeks.

Lawalemi:
Why have these people failed to registered over the years? Sometimes, the people are the problem

Such is the nature of the black race, they will never do what they ought to do until they are about to lose something valuable.

3 Likes

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Lawalemi(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Why have these people failed to registered over the years? Sometimes, the people are the problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by inoki247: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
They should just give all Cafe access to register the thing jare and anyone that can afford the cafe charges will do it nd anyone wey like free will visit the Government center....

2 Likes

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Ray07(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
sad
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by chibnnodi: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
We don't have a serious government that are concern about her people. It is God Almighty, that is helping us all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC / Ambode Inspects Oworo Inward Third Mainland Bridge / Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.