Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) (30813 Views)

FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters / Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video) / Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Austin4Jesus(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
This NIN thing is delibrate .. just to have reason to Lockdown and buy 400 Billion Naira Vaccine.. Nigerians, Pray to God Almighty to come to your rescue.

1 Like

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by BestGraphics726: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by michaellovaldo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by gbolswag(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
THERE SHOULD PROVIDE ENOUGH CENTER OR DESIGNATED AREA WHERE PEOPLE CAN GO AND REGISTER....THIS IS FRUSTRATING

1 Like

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by 2010goingon: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
Government is not serious

People are not serious

Naija what the hell

The country gone to the dogs
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Gozi4ry(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tomorrow now they will report highest number on positive covid. Rubbish
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by raphy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Let them shut down the country if they like.

Country for scammers by scammers with scammers..holy shit.
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by digithub(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Everything in Nigeria is extra. If you are thinking out of the box check my signature
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Offpoint1:
The guy above me, you think you're doing me? You're doing yourself. Common 1 second you cannot wait for your elder to type first... Dragging ftc with your elder.

At the topic: What do you expect when we have drunkards as leaders?

you no kill person for here ....Aje.. why you no fast... if i catch you ehn..
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by TheZeezle(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Naija govt no get sense at all... Na for these time dem dey introduce NIN and Mr Sanwo no wan go lockdown... I'm expecting Nationallockdown before Monday anyways or Build more isolation houses
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fheelzz:
Lagosians grin
Aje.... talk now before 2by2 locate your head...
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by edoairways: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:
I still wonder why government cannot create portal where everyone can do it on their own.

If na Church u see this crowd now, some idiot will start insulting Christian
The government already did that, the issue is biometric capturing for many Nigerians.
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is risky business. The government shud find better ways of doing this thing.
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Jibsy203(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
All this careless Yoruba Moslems and there careless life sha
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by edoairways: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
NIN has been on for long yet many Nigerians were reluctant to register. They have to wait till they push them before they take it serious
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Holamilekan97:
Mehhhnnn.... I never know when I go even do mine self.

guy...Aje, your head dey there...,me wey dey work which time i get.. weekend dem no dey come...if they won block, i beg..for Eti-Osa here, Lg open by 8am and them go say make you com by 5am... so which Lga, dey open that kind time

1 Like

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Justinlean02(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
But why's no one talking about ABit Network and T A T C O I N on this forum, yet the Youths are looking for valid and legit investment out there this 2021
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by onyxo76(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
you want social distancing, yet you create situations that do the exact opposite, this govt just dey behave like pikin wey dey kindergarten
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
By the time this useless govt of self serving thieves is done with the shithole, Somalia will seems like paradise!
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by onyxo76(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Austin4Jesus:
This NIN thing is delibrate .. just to have reason to Lockdown and buy 400 Billion Naira Vaccine.. Nigerians, Pray to God Almighty to come to your rescue.
any logical person would reason the same way.
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lawalemi:
Why have these people failed to registered over the years? Sometimes, the people are the problem
I registered 2015, it came out 2019 whose fault?

2 Likes

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by ceeceeco: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
What's my business with this NIN of a thing. I recharge not less than 3k weekly, so if they choose to block my line I no go lose, na MTN go lose. So I don't give a f**k!

1 Like

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
atarapa:
Very soon you will hear, Nigeria has recorded 100000 covid cases

The NIN

The NIN registration that still commence show the neglect n govt ineptitude... You restricted people from public gathering to curb Coro virus according to govt, now the same crowd still flocks together at Nin centre

Govt where is the sincerity, if govt r to be real for now Nin should be stopped now to avoid any further contact of Coro...

But hmmmmm na naija

1 Like

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by nyiamfrank: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Offpoint1:
The guy above me, you think you're doing me? You're doing yourself. Common 1 second you cannot wait for your elder to type first... Dragging ftc with your elder.

At the topic: What do you expect when we have drunkards as leaders?
Don't mind that guy. He just carried plastic chair and sit there waiting.
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by namo77: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:
I still wonder why government cannot create portal where everyone can do it on their own.

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by SOSPITAS(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=97781790]There is a huge crowd gathered at the gate of NIMC office at Ikeja waiting to obtain their National identification card. The video shows that covid 19 regulations being advised by the state Governor is not being adhered to by government yet private establishments are punished when they flout the same regulations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7g1tovIXys
Do you have any ocvasion sheduled soon?
Do you reside in imo state, specifically anara isiala mbano?
I you seeking to buy a cow?
I've a wonder offer for you, two big cow for a give away price. 150k each.
My location is ezihe isiala mbano. Check my contact for info.
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Offpoint1: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hallabee1:

you no kill person for here ....Aje.. why you no fast... if i catch you ehn..
You should know by natural arrangement, an old man bone is weaker... So typing slower is expectedcheesy

1 Like

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Brodello: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:

For Security reasons.

Some folks will use fake name, put another person image and another person’s finger print.
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Bestx(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:

Welcome to Nig EriA!
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Wartsnigeria: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
atarapa:
Very soon you will hear, Nigeria has recorded 100000 covid cases

Now I believe this has always been the plan of the government hence they won't bring this rubbish registration during pandemic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Closes Case Against Metuh / Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy / APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.