Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,031 members, 7,803,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! (10855 Views)

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by tsdarkside(m): 12:16am On Jan 07, 2021
joshjc:
What about chewing stick

no min them....something that black people have already invented long ago,nahim this coakroch dey talk about....and you have idioots that have no brains callin am lady....

lady right my foot....
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by joshjc(m): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2021
tsdarkside:

no min them....something that black people have already invented long ago,nahim this coakroch dey talk about....and you have idioots that have no brains callin am lady....

lady right my foot....
the most annoying part is those supporting her
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Fajoe2020: 12:24am On Jan 07, 2021
Am waiting for those that will call her an ipob miscreant to show up.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by tsdarkside(m): 12:25am On Jan 07, 2021
joshjc:
the most annoying part is those supporting her

and black....this is sadistic behaviour from black people....
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Oharina(m): 12:31am On Jan 07, 2021
alphaNomega:
Chewing stick? So when people are talking about oral hygiene you will mention chewing stick? You are part of the reason why the world sees black people as primates
If any white man should read this u wrote, he will laugh at your stupidity. You have low mentality ahswear. Self hate.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Oharina(m): 12:36am On Jan 07, 2021
To avoid this insult, but the bitter truth. That is why i am now using Agnes Nwamma dental toothpast. Atleast let us start developing the mentality of patronising our own made products.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Carloslehder: 12:58am On Jan 07, 2021
owobokiri:
Fake account by an utterly brainwashed Nigerian illiterate who can't tell his right from his left... If you make me the president of this God forsaken country for a single day, one of the first things I will do is to ban the uncontrolled consumption of CNN and Fox news and MSNBC and all those outlets that have destroyed the original African thinking in most of our young ones. Self hate can't develop this space! BTW, the Chinese you guys always mention as good examples, started exactly this way; banning western instruments of mind control! You have to believe in yourself before you can achieve! The noisy ebula that wrote those nonsense is obviously suffering from a very rare case of inferiority complex!
He is actually south African

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by budaatum: 1:09am On Jan 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What can you steal as Budatuum??
Knowledge. I steal it every second of every minute of every hour of every day.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by GodWrites: 2:52am On Jan 07, 2021
owobokiri:
Fake account by an utterly brainwashed Nigerian illiterate who can't tell his right from his left... If you make me the president of this God forsaken country for a single day, one of the first things I will do is to ban the uncontrolled consumption of CNN and Fox news and MSNBC and all those outlets that have destroyed the original African thinking in most of our young ones. Self hate can't develop this space! BTW, the Chinese you guys always mention as good examples, started exactly this way; banning western instruments of mind control! You have to believe in yourself before you can achieve! The noisy ebula that wrote those nonsense is obviously suffering from a very rare case of inferiority complex!

Old cargoes like you are the reason Nigerian will remain in this discombobulated state.

When you see a white sheep in broad daylight, you don't even battle an eyelid to call it a black dog.

If only you spew these ridiculousness with caution, but rather with audacity and authority.

That's the height of delusion, especially when one is convinced to be wise whereas he's the king of fools.

Whether the twitter user is a Nigerian or not, the fact remains that Nigeria is been constantly raped by politicians, without mercy.

Perhaps you're one of the fat dogs milking Nigeria dry, hence your embittered defence.

Nigeria is a failed state, and needs resuscitation. If you think otherwise, you're the problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Rossintii: 3:00am On Jan 07, 2021
owobokiri:

You get time my brotha.

Nigerians are lost people, drowning in ignorance, western brainwashing and self-hate.

The largest importer of skin bleaching creams of all countries on earth.

They are mentally and spiritually bankrupt.

Re-orienting them is probably something that should be left to Divine Intervention at this point.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Rossintii: 3:09am On Jan 07, 2021
GodWrites:

Old cargoes like you are the reason Nigerian will remain in this discombobulated state.

When you see a white sheep in broad daylight, you don't even battle an eyelid to call it a black dog.

If only you spew these ridiculousness with caution, but rather with audacity and authority.

That's the height of delusion, especially when one is convinced to be wise whereas he's the king of fools.

Whether the twitter user is a Nigerian or not, the fact remains that Nigeria is been constantly raped by politicians, without mercy.

Perhaps you're one of the fat dogs milking Nigeria dry, hence your embittered defence.

Nigeria is a failed state, and needs resuscitation. If you think otherwise, you're the problem.

Come on will you shut up there, useless loafer.

Is it not in this same Nigeria that Innoson is manufacturing thousands of vehicles a year?

Manufacturing and supplying parts for Nigerian Airforce jets?

He started by selling motor spare parts in the market. He had no connections to govt.

Today, he owns the largest black-owned vehicle manufacturing company on Earth, and employs over 6,000 Nigerians in his vehicle plants.

What are YOU doing apart from posting disgruntled rubbish online?

Use your dull brain and contribute to the nation like Innoson, by being productive, instead of looking for whom to blame for your uselessness.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by GodWrites: 3:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:

Is it not in this same Nigeria that Innoson is manufacturing thousands of vehicles a year?

He started by selling motor spare parts in the market. He had no connections to govt.

Today, he owns the largest black-owned vehicle manufacturing company on Earth, and employs over 6,000 Nigerians in his vehicle plants.

Use your dull brain and contribute to the nation like Innoson, by being productive, instead of looking for whom to blame for your uselessness.

You sound pained, I love it!
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by HeadShot: 3:42am On Jan 07, 2021
owobokiri:

What is the message? Is there any message there? That Africans are primates? If you guys think we're naturally dumb, why do you expect me to understand your message? Can a dumb primate understand or read?

I didnt see Africans are primates up there....

I only saw a call to hold our leaders accountable..

Show me please
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Rossintii: 4:06am On Jan 07, 2021
GodWrites:

You sound pained, I love it!

Abeg go and start a productive business and contribute to society, you useless, worthless layabout.

Olodo rabata. Your main problem be say you no get brain.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by ArticleBeast: 4:48am On Jan 07, 2021
owobokiri:
Is she right or wrong?
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Etrusen(m): 6:31am On Jan 07, 2021
MelesZenawi:
South Africa is doing fine

plus other countries.

Nigeria is dead... pentecostal churches and their yahoo GO has finished the rest

Kumuyi
oyedepo
Adeboye
Adefarasin
olukoya
Tb Joshua

With their useless Prophecies.

Oga next time write in English

is Christianity the only religion in Nigeria?

or are Muslim not part of the problem we are facing in Nigeria ?

please next time balance your anger in order not to show how pain you are online
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Broken2020: 6:43am On Jan 07, 2021
owobokiri:

Forget about whether the account is real or fake, take the message and digest it.

It’s nothing but the bitter truth
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Broken2020: 6:44am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:

You are really doing your job very well, you are all over attacking everyone that has contrary views to yours
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2021
Omo, our leaders ehnnnnn

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2021
I'm only moved by what she said about us Africans wearing weaves and wigs(bone straight,.. E.t.c) to look more like the Europeans.
Meanwhile we neglect our natural hair..

Omoh, this stuff is enlightening.
Ladies and gents, let's invest more on our natural hair and be bold enough to flaunt it.

Secondly, that anybody is white and I am black doesn't make you superior to me.Never! Its still red blood ,veins and the same organs that are in our bodies.

Our leaders have failed us.
Please if you're on twitter drag nonsense comot for their head this morning.
Their children are abroad, they are all abroad.
Resources that God gave to them to rule us, they're stacking up for their selves and generation unborn.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Lawdis(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2021
Oga please uphold the culture of your land and forget this you're saying here

.....do you mean Chinese, Americans and Europeans has no culture and still doing wonders in sciences and technologies

have you ever imagined how much Nigeria government is owing as debts and still nothing is good has happened, we have crude oil and refineries and yet getting a reasonable litters of PMS and kerosene with 500 naira is a big problem......I meant quoting some morons here and they know themselves
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2021
Funny enough she didn't choose where she was born.
Funny enough she just woke up and realized she was born where ever she is.
Nobody has the choice to where you are born. Time and chance happeneth.
She shouldn't make us feel we are inferior. She doesn't even know our day to day struggle.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by joshjc(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2021
tsdarkside:

and black....this is sadistic behaviour from black people....
Nigerians
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Greenback: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Serious thunda will fire all Coneheads...a big thunda...they brought someone like Buhari to power...in this present age!!!!
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Bodyodour:
The is true. We pray to God to solve our problems when he has already given us the resources(Are we sure we are praying to the right God sef because they are over 500 religions in the world. Pastors keep cashing out from the poor masses. Why didn't they use their healing power to cure this sickness

We will always be at the mercy of the whites if we don't stop all this stupid religious stuffs.

Lalasticlala

What of the imams?

My dear it is written in the holy bible " touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm"

Secondly the pastors don't have healing power. It is God that has power
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 07, 2021
budaatum:

Knowledge. I steal it every second of every minute of every hour of every day.
It is those that are not aware of the truth concerning the relevance of the black race that believe in the nonsense that she said.
I am not one of them.
I know that Africans hugely contribute to the development of science and technology.
They hugely contribute to the development of medicine and medical practices.
They hugely contribute to food production.
They hugely contribute to sports and entertainment.
They hugely contribute to the making, interpretation and enforcement of laws in countries across the world.
They hugely contribute to the generation and distribution of electricity in countries across the world.
They hugely contribute to the production of petroleum and petroleum products.
They hugely contribute to the beautification of the environment in countries across the world.
So,nobody can convince me with nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2021
Broken2020:

Forget about whether the account is real or fake, take the message and digest it.

It's not the truth.
It's nonsense.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2021
I saw it too and I almost cried because the person just said the truth.

Our level of safe hate and low esteem to white people is second to non and that is one of the reasons for our backwardness in everything!
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
I saw it too and I almost cried because the person just said the truth.

Our level of safe hate and low esteem to white people is second to non and that is one of the reasons for our backwardness in everything!
I am black but I am not among the people you are talking about.
Keep your inferiority complex,low self-esteem and self-hate to yourself!!!!!!
Don't generalize!!!
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2021
GodWrites:

The fact that there are greedy/wicked politicians in Africa doesn't mean anyone should utter baseless generalizations.
If you think you are inferior,then state it.
Don't say everyone around you is inferior.
It doesn't make sense.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2021
So you don't read to understand again?

If I said We does that means that am generalizing? So you ve forgotten that we can us use We for 2 people, many people and general too? So how does the issue of generalization come to play cos for me to have typed that, it means am not part of those people den how did I generalize if am not part?

Well, the We I used is just for most people not everyone cos I know there are some people who blv so much in themselves and potentials.

Next time, don't try to be clerver by half..a little bit of research will not harm you.

Shalom!
HellVictorinho:

I am black but I am not among the people you are talking about.
Keep your inferiority complex,low self-esteem and self-hate to yourself!!!!!!
Don't generalize!!!
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by owobokiri(m): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2021
Broken2020:

What's the truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose / More Debt For Nigeria, As FG Seeks $100 Million Broadband Loan From India / Ikpeazu To Give ₦1m For Information On Gunmen That Attacked Policemen In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.