Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD (44109 Views)

Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO / $6.8 Billion Overdue Forward Payment Responsible For Naira’s Decline - Wale Edun / FCMB Paternity Saga: Bank Confirms Yemisi Edun As MD, Finally Fires Adam Nuru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by Kobicove(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Congratulations madam!
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by Yxxx: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
PopSmoke:
another whôre
Lol grin E pain u
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by faraday77(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Waited to be crowned.
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by youngestgrad(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
FCA, CFA, CISB, CITN, CISA, Masters in International Accounting and Finance phewwwwwwww, congratulations Madam.
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by IVORY2009(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
women dey theif well well o, Patricia eteh, diaziani,patients Jonathan if women wan theif na final this woman eyes be like who go theif o

Na your daughter be dis bros grin
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by 27Pushing30: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Lols sharp one, before stocks nose dive

How many Nigerian stocks are even worth something tangible

1 Like

Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by ItrendNaija(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Don't know who he is but FCMB at doing good things, especially with their savings platform iNEST. I've been saving for my master's with it.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
one mans curse another mans blessing
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by alowolowolayemo: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
A very thorough professional. I met her in 2007 during an interview while seeking appointment with FCMB
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by frog12: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
but the CHILDREN look like the MD ooo grin grin grin grin grin

alowolowolayemo:
A very thorough professional. I met her in 2007 during an interview while seeking appointment with FCMB
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by frog12: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
and the DEAD cannot defend themselves...

alowolowolayemo:
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by olajizz01(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
inoki247:
okay mak we no hear say dem give madam too Belle
Lol,FCMB is now known as belle given bank,our wives no safe again even as their customers.
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by Nicepoker(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
post=97786082:
Something more to keep you busy, if you are interested in this case.

My story — Moyo, lady in FCMB sex scandal saga

Moyo Thomas, the lady in the sex scandal story involving the Managing Director of First City Monument Bank, Nuhu Adams, has spoken on the incident that was alleged to have led to the death of her husband, Tunde Thomas.

Moyo’s response, authored by her family, however, did not state the involvement of her former boss in FCMB in the saga.

She, however, said in the statement that her two kids belong to Tunde and that they were not legally divorced before her husband’s death despite the fact that she had relocated to the United States of America.

[@, we try to listen to the 2 sides of the story and chose for ourselves which we believe is the truth, we don't jump headlong into what we don't know about! #BeLikeDemMANNA
]

The response, signed by Adetunji Iromini, on behalf of the family, said in part: “This is quite unfortunate in many ways. It does not augur well for the memory of the departed soul especially as we are all grieving the loss of Tunde, who was buried on Wednesday 30th December, 2020. The pictures of the children are being posted in the social media, without care.

“There would not have been any need to respond to issues raised in the petition but for the sake of posterity, the memory of Tunde and for the sake of his children. Like any marriage, there were differences between Moyo and Tunde leading to their separation and eventual relocation of Moyo to the USA in December, 2017.

“It is important to note that the divorce process was never thought of or initiated by Moyo. And to the best of our knowledge, no divorce papers were ever served on Moyo.  This means that they were still legally married. In the opinion of Moyo and her family, the channel for reconciliation was still open up until Tunde’s unfortunate demise.

“Tunde is the father of the 2 children and Moyo never told him he was not their father. Moyo and Tunde clearly worked to ensure the differences they had did not affect the relationship they respectively have with the two children.

Tunde paid a visit to the USA to visit the children in June 2018. He met them and interacted with them unhindered. This was after his recovery from the stroke he had earlier that year. He was in touch constantly with the children, calling and having fatherly conversations with them, even at odd hours, at least twice every month from December, 2017.
“The last of such calls took place on Thanksgiving Day on 26th November, 2020. You will agree that this does not paint the picture of a man who had been told he was not the father of his children as was maliciously stated in the petition and is being circulated on social media.

“It is very sad that a group of people have decided to take the differences between a married couple and misrepresent it into a sensational story.  It is unfair to have the pictures of his young children splashed all over the internet.

“Tunde had a mild stroke in 2018. By the grace of God, he was able to fully recover from this and carried on with his life. He was obviously doing well at his job and was in another relationship with a lady who was pregnant before his death.

“Why he had a cardiac arrest that led to his eventual death almost 2 years after remains a mystery that only God can provide answers to. We can begin to postulate on possible reasons, but we would rather not, to preserve the fond memories of Tunde.

“Tunde has now gone to be with his maker. We do wish his family and friends, including his pregnant girlfriend, the fortitude to bear the unfortunate loss. He has now been laid to rest and we implore all to allow those grieving his loss, including Moyo and his children, to do so in peace. May Tunde’s soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.”

Comments to this below the line

Reply from a man to the above.......
Moyo’s statement was quite very unfortunate and ill advised.
It appears to be a legal statement to preserve her position and those of her children in a potential inheritance issue in relation to her dead husbands assets.
I see a lawyer’s hand in the statement. Cynics may think that Moyo continues to be greedy for material assets of her late husband. She already acknowledges that he has a baby on the way who would claim also. Moyo is smart.

No one is questioning the validity of her marriage to Tunde Thomas. She has admitted to difficulties in the marriage and her separation and enstrangement from Tunde and her home.
She did not visit him when he had a stroke in Nigeria. No one can confirm the alleged trips of Tunde to the USA to see her and the 2 children subject of a paternity issue. Pictures do not lie.

It is very heartless and self serving for Moyo to bring up the issue of Tunde’s new pregnant fiancée. Tunde had moved on since her relocation to the USA. He was going to formalise this new relationship shortly before he sadly passed on. She cannot perform her marital duties from far away America in a different time zone. Moyo has been gonefrom her home and marriage for a minimum of two years.

Her statement should have concentrated on stating categorically that she never had an affair with Alhaji Nuhu the MD of FCMD. That the striking resemblance of both children to her former boss is coincidental or a trick of photography. Why is she not dealing with this very important issue? Your guess is as good as mine.

It is now for Alhaji Nuhu her former boss to request a DNA test if he believes the children are not his. He has not denied being the father of the children and will not do so in the nearest future. I believe there would be some more developments from his corner very soon. It is in his own interest to keep quiet at this time. He has bigger fish to fry and not be worried about the departure of one woman from his life. His banking career and his social standing needs to be salvaged at this time.

I sympathise with Moyo for her lack of home training and morals. She left a monogamous relationship with her husband Tunde Thomas and flirted and had children for an Alhaji in a potentially polygamous relationship. I suppose she is hoping to become a Hajia very soon and join his harem of numerous wives in his home. I understand she does not speak the Hausa language and converting to the Islamic faith for her children’s sake is not yet close to her heart yet. Her parents should have a quiet word with her.

She is likely going to end up as a struggling single parent in the USA. I don’t see the Alhaji relocating to the USA anytime soon to be with her. He has his wives at home
and beautiful concubines all around the banking hall to satisfy any cravings that he will continue to have.

Reply from a woman to the above man's reply ..... wink

What rubbish are you saying?
Did she tell you she wants to marry the man? Fool who told you she had no home training? Stop analysis what you don’t know?
People are just using this story to push the FCMB man out of the bank if not how can they say news he heard since 2017 killed him?
He had already recovered from the stroke and about to marry another woman so why make it sound like he heard the news yesterday?
The guy himself was not a Saint.. Na because woman get Belle everybody know say she be bad person, but the guy doing his own is now a Saint cos he died…
That said, those kids look like the FCMB man. There is no way the husband would not have known those kids are not his cos they look mixed.
Some men are wicked, they push you to do stuff and then turn around to join society and make noise out of shame and fear of loosing face as a man…
Make una leave the woman alone, men would have done worse if they carry pregnancies cos we know most naija men are randy he goats…

Someone fit make this post a thread on him own abeg.
We go give u d source now.
#NoTime
#GrillsOnFire
[/s]
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by freeeeme(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nuhu go don pass through Yemisi too oo
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by EmekaA125(m): 12:51am On Jan 07, 2021
The call I made seeking immediate suspension of this Mr Nuhu wasn't in vain. The financial institution must be kept away from scandal. Congratulations Madam Oluwayemisi.
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by Boxer007(m): 1:35am On Jan 07, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Some men no just get sense

please can i date u so i can get free kudi? cheesy
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by amuwo1980: 1:36am On Jan 07, 2021
God see credentials
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by Callmeike: 2:26am On Jan 07, 2021
Nairalandian:
FCMB

Your wife and I

This might ruin that bank to some extent.
From the MD!
It's like banking to sponsor adultery, paternity fraud and murder.

God forbid them!
Re: FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD by ronyman(m): 5:50am On Jan 07, 2021
Make she go so paternity test show us grin
inoki247:
okay mak we no hear say dem give madam too Belle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Credit Alert From An Unknown Person / How Should You Pay When Importing From China / Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.