Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,677 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why The Disqualification Of Izi Iyamu Cant Stand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Disqualification Of Izi Iyamu Cant Stand (581 Views)

APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others / Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma / 2019: Elechi, Dr. Oun, Ogbuorji Cant Stand Gov. Umahi Bulldozing Political (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Disqualification Of Izi Iyamu Cant Stand by Confirmedzombie: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
I received the news of todays ruling of a state high court in Benin disqualifying the candidate of All Progressive Congress.

This is an Abuse of court process by Gov obaseki as the Federal High Court Abuja had earlier ruled on this case.

The Federal High Court ruling is superior to the state High Court ruling and an Abuse to court process.

I advice Gov obaseki to trade with caution else he will lose the sympathy he already have from well meaning Nigerians.

I am very sure and optimistic that the Appeal court will reverse this or rather the judges involved in this ruling will be disciplined.

I am very sad how our judiciary have fallen so petty to our politicians.

The End will justify the means as he who laughs last laughs the best.

http://pioneernewsonline.com/news/6648/court-dismisses-suit-against-ize-iyamu-s-running-mate
Re: Why The Disqualification Of Izi Iyamu Cant Stand by Villagemeat: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
You will cry and get tired...what concern Obaseki with court. Zombiee

3 Likes

Re: Why The Disqualification Of Izi Iyamu Cant Stand by moodyguy: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
I received the news of todays ruling of a state high court in Benin disqualifying the candidate of All Progressive Congress.

This is an Abuse of court process by Gov obaseki as the Federal High Court Abuja had earlier ruled on this case.

The Federal High Court ruling is superior to the state High Court ruling and an Abuse to court process.

I advice Gov obaseki to trade with caution else he will lose the sympathy he already have from well meaning Nigerians.

I am very sure and optimistic that the Appeal court will reverse this or rather the judges involved in this ruling will be disciplined.

I am very sad how our judiciary have fallen so petty to our politicians.

The End will justify the means as he who laughs last laughs the best.

http://pioneernewsonline.com/news/6648/court-dismisses-suit-against-ize-iyamu-s-running-mate
Oshiomhole and his boy Ize Iyamu started it.....2 can always play the game.
Re: Why The Disqualification Of Izi Iyamu Cant Stand by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
you go wail taya
Re: Why The Disqualification Of Izi Iyamu Cant Stand by EsomahJD: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Igbosmoker will never stop. How many monikers cheesy
Re: Why The Disqualification Of Izi Iyamu Cant Stand by mightyhazel: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
confirmed zombie kiss

(1) (Reply)

Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State / President Of Igbo Extraction Possible In 2023 – Prof. Ibe / Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.