Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) (22810 Views)

Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing / I Need You Opinion On This Please / Nigerian Man Blasts His Mom, Calls Her A Liar, Manipulator And Home Breaker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by cassyrooy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
Many of us are clicking and commenting about this new social anomaly that has come to the fore because of the recent saga with late Mr Tunde, his estranged wife, Mrs Moyo and the former FCMB MD, Adam Nuhu, as well as other cases we've read on the cyber spaces regarding infidelity.

Opinions are diverse but the question remains, what solution does paternity testing offers in a union?

1. It unearth fraudulent women and their deceitful ways: any man, out of choice and/or suspicion that something isn't right can get a test done to ascertain whether he has any direct biological relationship with his wife's birth. This will help put him in the know as to how to manage situations arising and/or linked to a situation of infidelity, betrayal of trust, fraud by his wife, or a possible scenario of baby swapping.

Solution: When you must have failed to ascertain for sure that the kid is yours, men, please remain calm and try again somewhere else. The probability of a misinformed lab technologist handling your case may eventually cause you to break your home. Revalidate that outcome in separate centres.

2. Run maternity tests too to ascertain for sure the child belongs to your spouse: paternity fraud and testing is a very sensitive issue, therefore, as a man who wants to know the truth, don't take a fraction of what exist as truth by conducting only a DNA test for yourself and then exclude the woman who birthed that child. Once you have established that your spouse is the mother but you're not the father, she has a clear case to answer and that is where next-to-confirmation of cheating and adultery may come in.

Solution: don't hastily conclude, gather impeccable proof that you're not the father but your spouse is the mother. There you have trapped her and telling you the truth will become easier.

3. When both paternity and maternity tests fails, then you have the hospital and delivery team to answer as to why you or your spouse share no direct biological relationship with the child: there are plenty reasons why a paternity test may fail, and cheating may not be directly the cause, so watch your handling of the issue and investigate properly before making unwarranted and provocative accusations.

Solution: paternity tests seeks to unravel the truth and the truth is a very complicated thing to understand. We know of baby factories where people go to buy babies in Nigeria, we also know that the tendencies for people to buy children based on their sexes are other forms of premeditated crimes in Nigeria. Therefore, seek the truth, and the total truth which can also be found in cases where nurses engage in switching babies of opposite sexes and then collecting money for thee illicit endeavour.

4. Paternity fraud vindicates or allay fears of the unknown: we all know that not all cheating women authenticate their infidelity with a child, but where you can genuinely prove that the children belongs to you and your spouse, your mind should as quickly as possible return to your marriage, to work on your insecurities and other marital issues in other not to give room for eventually problems.

Solution: sue that institution that out of their negligence has put you and your wife under intense financial drain, emotionally traumatizing endeavour and get justice for those who went home without verifying the biological identity of their offspring. Also, to unearth the criminal culprits perpetrating these crimes.

Therefore, men and women, do not stand against paternity/maternity tests if you know you've not committed any marital infractions, rather stand down and let the suspecting spouse carry own with his/her investigation, you never can tell, you may not be at fault but someone has explanations to give to you and this may be another experience altogether.

For the women, it hurts when you are seen as someone who had done the worst thing on earth, if you love that child, or any child in your union, please always do the right thing. Don't cheat when you're cheated up, rather be bold enough to walk away. Cheating out of revenge will eventually bring more problems than your intended revenge seeking. And also, please women, terminate every thread connecting you to any ex no matter what. Focus on your new life no matter how challenging and do not listen to friends who may come with good revelations buy bad intentions towards your marital life.

For men, please, stop legitimizing infidelity in marriages, whether in private or social media, you expose yourself to horrors and pain when you do.

Stand against infidelity and kick at it with all sincerity to help allay the fears that you may one day join them.

Please, kindly note that these are my personal takes on this trending issue and may be subject to readers evaluation and scrutiny.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Kestolove(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
I support dna test, how I wish it's free

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by cassyrooy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kestolove:
Then convince your fellow women to stand down and patiently wait for the man to finish up with his investigation, your indifference may even make him not continue further.

It's disheartening to hear these things. Me wey be uncle self go suffer when I find out say my brother wife bring another man pikin as certificate of cheating come house (God forbid though).

So, don't kick when you don't have anything to hide, and don't kick because there's something to hide because only these tests will implicate or vindicate you.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by usj(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
When you must have failed to ascertain for sure that the kid is yours, men, please remain calm and try again somewhere else. The probability of a misinformed lab technologist handling your case may eventually cause you to break your home. Revalidate that outcome in separate centres. OP your head get good oil. The post is very objective I'm sure your background is in science.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by WoundedLamb: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
I don't know about women. I can't speak for them. But if I were a lady and my husband comes back asking for paternity test on our kids, I know for sure that marriage would never remain the same again regardless of how hard I try. There's simply no better way to plant the seed of distrust than making such a request.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by cassyrooy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
usj:
When you must have failed to ascertain for sure that the kid is yours, men, please remain calm and try again somewhere else. The probability of a misinformed lab technologist handling your case may eventually cause you to break your home. Revalidate that outcome in separate centres.

OP your head get good oil. The post is very objective I'm sure your background is in science.

Social Sciences but this issue need thorough evaluation if not, everyone will be living in fear and distrust. Only a head that can thoroughly see things can handle some women.

1 Like

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by cassyrooy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I don't know about women. I can't speak for them. But if I were a lady and my husband comes back asking for paternity test on our kids, I know for sure that marriage would never remain the same again regardless of how hard I try. There's simply no better way to plant the seed of distrust than making such a request.
Sure that is why the man must trust more than his instincts and equally be prepared for his wife's wrath if he chooses to openly do the tests.

Na person wey get sense go understand wetin e take to go through this processes and still not crack.

9 Likes

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by debbydams(f): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kestolove:
me too..

1 Like

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by slawormiir: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

I fit bet my balls say 80 percent of first child in a family nor be the husband get am

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by EyezofGod120: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
grin Charlie Charlie are you there ??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
shocked

Personally,I can't and don't see any negativity in carrying out a DNA test on my kid(s).....It's only a simp,a very useless simp for that matter that'd heed to any woman who'd preach of any side effects of DNA test to him.....

Even my dogs and their puppies won't be exempted let alone my child(ren)...

DNA test is the only way to solve the Yahoo Yahoo which women had been playing on men all these years,but thanks to social media....

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Who go buy space

2 Likes

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Mandrake007(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Women have giant skeletons in their closets,I implore every man to carry out DNA tests,no matter how uncomfortable it might seem,it is highly imperative,these women are cons.

10 Likes

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Juliet600: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lies lies
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
shocked

Please don't listen to Op o, na agent he be o. hey wan drag your legs komot outside cheesy
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by rawtouch: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
grin

tell them let them know
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by BstOLADsn(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
So na this DNA Matter we go talk forget say we get bad leaders for Nigerian?

10 Likes

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by ednut1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Who else is tired of this DNA matter

7 Likes

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by ipobarethieves: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
sadEnuf of diz DNA wahala sad
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by paulolee(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
still dnt know why we are dragging this matter till now, as a man if am not sure about owning my kids, I would arrange for dna and no woman can stop me by playing victim card using trust issues..
if after the test and she seeks for divorce because I dnt trust her owning our kids, so be it Because its better am sure of my kids as a single father than falling for her tricks and father another child...

23 Likes

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by ATEAMS: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
U know right
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Onyi22(f): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
[right][/right] grin
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by FuckThaMod: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Women can never be vindicated 100%
Even if all the present children are yours, keep doing DNA test till she has given birth to the last born.
My nigga, never trust women..

33 Likes

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
shocked

Ladies with skeleton in their cupboard starring at you right now angry

9 Likes

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by generationz(f): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:

He does not have to ask. He'll do it without your knowledge.

23 Likes

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by ATEAMS: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Onyi22:
[right][/right] grin
Nasso
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
It's a personal choice

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
On a serious note, DNA test will break trust whether d out come is + or -

6 Likes

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by WoundedLamb: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
generationz:

He does not have to ask. He'll do it without your knowledge.

Better. Though I believe the thought of doing that signifies preexisting problems.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Man Declines Family’s Sanction On Wife’s Adulterous Act In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.