Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) (22811 Views)

Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing / I Need You Opinion On This Please / Nigerian Man Blasts His Mom, Calls Her A Liar, Manipulator And Home Breaker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by officialmario(m): 6:30am On Jan 07, 2021
Good day to you admi and every member of nairaland
I want to share a story with you
My mame is olanrewju, about five years ago, I met a lady Adedeji folashade and we started game of love, along the line she got pregnant for me but as at when she got pregnant I was planning to travel to Canada then so when I heard the news about her pregnancy I was happy but due to the fact that I was processing my travel then I wasn't having money with me, the mother of this Lady force me that I must marry her compulsorily so I objected her that she should give me more time to settle down, but she promise to carry out all the feeding and she even promise to buy me clothe and shoe for the wedding but I objected her since it is he duty of aan to do that.. There was a lot of argument then so along the line told the lady to stop seeing me...I tried to see folashade but the mother got another apartment for her, Nov 22 2016, shade gave birth to a baby boy at UCH Ibadan but I was not inform about the arrival of the baby, the day I saw shade at gbagi in Ibadan she told me the boy died during childbirth...but I never believe her story, the mother conspire with a young man who is rich to claim the baby...I went to a church for counselling so I was told that I have a son outside which I must make sure I bring back home...I had to use a friend to set shade up to know the truth of the matter and she confess to my friend which I have all the voice note of her confession..they cheatede because I don't have money, they gave another man to father my on biological son..I wanted to take this matter up but my mother told me to hold on just for the fear of been killed..attracted bellow is the picture of the boy that was claimed by another father
Nigerians should please help me, I have been cheated
Please help me repost
I have full evidence and even the voice note of the lady where she confess about the boy.

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by officialmario(m): 6:32am On Jan 07, 2021
This is the man that conspire with them to claim the boy....

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by danowena: 6:36am On Jan 07, 2021
FuckThaMod:
Women can never be vindicated 100%
Even if all the present children are yours, keep doing DNA test till she has given birth to the last born.
My nigga, never trust women..

Long before this saga, I have always done secret DNA tests for my kids. My wife is a typical born again but I don’t care if she commands fire and brimstones from heaven; I will continue to do DNA test for all my kids. Only a fool will rely on a woman or semblance with the kids.

3 Likes

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by danowena: 6:40am On Jan 07, 2021
officialmario:
Good day to you admi and every member of nairaland
I want to share a story with you
My mame is olanrewju, about five years ago, I met a lady Adedeji folashade and we started game of love, along the line she got pregnant for me but as at when she got pregnant I was planning to travel to Canada then so when I heard the news about her pregnancy I was happy but due to the fact that I was processing my travel then I wasn't having money with me, the mother of this Lady force me that I must marry her compulsorily so I objected her that she should give me more time to settle down, but she promise to carry out all the feeding and she even promise to buy me clothe and shoe for the wedding but I objected her since it is he duty of aan to do that.. There was a lot of argument then so along the line told the lady to stop seeing me...I tried to see folashade but the mother got another apartment for her, Nov 22 2016, shade gave birth to a baby boy at UCH Ibadan but I was not inform about the arrival of the baby, the day I saw shade at gbagi in Ibadan she told me the boy died during childbirth...but I never believe her story, the mother conspire with a young man who is rich to claim the baby...I went to a church for counselling so I was told that I have a son outside which I must make sure I bring back home...I had to use a friend to set shade up to know the truth of the matter and she confess to my friend which I have all the voice note of her confession..they cheatede because I don't have money, they gave another man to father my on biological son..I wanted to take this matter up but my mother told me to hold on just for the fear of been killed..attracted bellow is the picture of the boy that was claimed by another father
Nigerians should please help me, I have been cheated
Please help me repost
I have full evidence and even the voice note of the lady where she confess about the boy.

You need to open a fresh thread to get opinions and more views.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by officialmario(m): 6:42am On Jan 07, 2021
danowena:

You need to open a fresh thread to get opinions and more views.

OK
I don't know how to post a new topic on nairaland
Can you direct me on how to do that?
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by akigbemaru: 6:42am On Jan 07, 2021
cassyrooy:
Many of us are clicking and commenting about this new social anomaly that has come to the fore because of the recent saga with late Mr Tunde, his estranged wife, Mrs Moyo and the former FCMB MD, Adam Nuhu, as well as other cases we've read on the cyber spaces regarding infidelity.

Opinions are diverse but the question remains, what solution does paternity testing offers in a union?

1. It unearth fraudulent women and their deceitful ways: any man, out of choice and/or suspicion that something isn't right can get a test done to ascertain whether he has any direct biological relationship with his wife's birth. This will help put him in the know as to how to manage situations arising and/or linked to a situation of infidelity, betrayal of trust, fraud by his wife, or a possible scenario of baby swapping.

Solution: When you must have failed to ascertain for sure that the kid is yours, men, please remain calm and try again somewhere else. The probability of a misinformed lab technologist handling your case may eventually cause you to break your home. Revalidate that outcome in separate centres.

2. Run maternity tests too to ascertain for sure the child belongs to your spouse: paternity fraud and testing is a very sensitive issue, therefore, as a man who wants to know the truth, don't take a fraction of what exist as truth by conducting only a DNA test for yourself and then exclude the woman who birthed that child. Once you have established that your spouse is the mother but you're not the father, she has a clear case to answer and that is where next-to-confirmation of cheating and adultery may come in.

Solution: don't hastily conclude, gather impeccable proof that you're not the father but your spouse is the mother. There you have trapped her and telling you the truth will become easier.

3. When both paternity and maternity tests fails, then you have the hospital and delivery team to answer as to why you or your spouse share no direct biological relationship with the child: there are plenty reasons why a paternity test may fail, and cheating may not be directly the cause, so watch your handling of the issue and investigate properly before making unwarranted and provocative accusations.

Solution: paternity tests seeks to unravel the truth and the truth is a very complicated thing to understand. We know of baby factories where people go to buy babies in Nigeria, we also know that the tendencies for people to buy children based on their sexes are other forms of premeditated crimes in Nigeria. Therefore, seek the truth, and the total truth which can also be found in cases where nurses engage in switching babies of opposite sexes and then collecting money for thee illicit endeavour.

4. Paternity fraud vindicates or allay fears of the unknown: we all know that not all cheating women authenticate their infidelity with a child, but where you can genuinely prove that the children belongs to you and your spouse, your mind should as quickly as possible return to your marriage, to work on your insecurities and other marital issues in other not to give room for eventually problems.

Solution: sue that institution that out of their negligence has put you and your wife under intense financial drain, emotionally traumatizing endeavour and get justice for those who went home without verifying the biological identity of their offspring. Also, to unearth the criminal culprits perpetrating these crimes.

Therefore, men and women, do not stand against paternity/maternity tests if you know you've not committed any marital infractions, rather stand down and let the suspecting spouse carry own with his/her investigation, you never can tell, you may not be at fault but someone has explanations to give to you and this may be another experience altogether.

For the women, it hurts when you are seen as someone who had done the worst thing on earth, if you love that child, or any child in your union, please always do the right thing. Don't cheat when you're cheated up, rather be bold enough to walk away. Cheating out of revenge will eventually bring more problems than your intended revenge seeking. And also, please women, terminate every thread connecting you to any ex no matter what. Focus on your new life no matter how challenging and do not listen to friends who may come with good revelations buy bad intentions towards your marital life.

For men, please, stop legitimizing infidelity in marriages, whether in private or social media, you expose yourself to horrors and pain when you do.

Stand against infidelity and kick at it with all sincerity to help allay the fears that you may one day join them.

Please, kindly note that these are my personal takes on this trending issue and may be subject to readers evaluation and scrutiny.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by ECHICHE: 6:44am On Jan 07, 2021
O yee women.....
Why are you panicking at the mention of DNA test?

Secret cheating by wifes must be exposed by DNA test.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by dam4sam: 6:45am On Jan 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I don't know about women. I can't speak for them. But if I were a lady and my husband comes back asking for paternity test on our kids, I know for sure that marriage would never remain the same again regardless of how hard I try. There's simply no better way to plant the seed of distrust than making such a request.

For the Man to come back home and 'ask' for a DNA test (He is not asking, he is just informing you, as a matter of right!) on your Child, that marriage already has Underlying Trust-Issues, so you using such emotional statement to attempt to blackmail Husbands, will not fly.

As a matter of fact, nothing brings Trust back into a Marriage that the 'Power of Knowing the Truth'!
The Truth of a Negetaive DNA Test Result removes that element of a 'Cardinal Sin' that can never be forgiven, other issues of distrust can then be addressed and possibly resolved.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by thundafire: 7:01am On Jan 07, 2021
I know of cases in hospitals were children could be exchanged because of the sex of the child or by error.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Jaqenhghar: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Splitmind:

Because men aren't the ones getting pregnant and passing off another woman's child as the man's own for financial gain.
What financial gain?You talkn as if there is one special funds that is given to women who fall pregnant the way they do in the western countries.

1 Like

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2021
cassyrooy:

Social Sciences but this issue need thorough evaluation if not, everyone will be living in fear and distrust. Only a head that can thoroughly see things can handle some women.

Why fear bro, I thought all the kids belong to the family na.??
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by naijapips04: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2021
cassyrooy:
Sure that is why the man must trust more than his instincts and equally be prepared for his wife's wrath if he chooses to openly do the tests.

Na person wey get sense go understand wetin e take to go through this processes and still not crack.

Pathetic SIMP. DNA testing is 99.99 % accurate. Don't run any maternity testing. Don't ask any stupid hospital any questions. The hoe cheated and is forcing another man's child on you.

I know you are a female hiding under a male moniker either that or you are just the biggest simp alive.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by cassyrooy(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Why fear bro, I thought all the kids belong to the family na.??
I'll kindly refer you to my posts on the first page. Read all of it and see the differing circumstances that can make DNA testing fail.

Please do read and educate yourself.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by cassyrooy(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2021
thundafire:
I know of cases in hospitals were children could be exchanged because of the sex of the child or by error.
Thank you.

That's why running only paternity testing isn't enough, maternity tests can vindicate the woman in this kind of scenario but these merchants of women hating and anti-marriage ignoramuses will not want to think things thoroughly.

I pity them all.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by cassyrooy(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2021
naijapips04:

Pathetic SIMP. DNA testing is 99.99 % accurate. Don't run any maternity testing. Don't ask any stupid hospital any questions. The hoe cheated and is forcing another man's child on you.

I know you are a female hiding under a male moniker either that or you are just the biggest simp alive.
I created this thread to beam light on where your limited knowledge can not penetrate, yet you still choose to remain aloof and ignorant of all other extant realities because you've chosen to hate what you can not comprehend.

Continue vaping ideologies you can not tailor and prune properly into your life. E go be.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by naijapips04: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2021
cassyrooy:
I created this thread to beam light on where your limited knowledge can not penetrate, yet you still choose to remain aloof and ignorant of all other extant realities because you've chosen to hate what you can not comprehend.

Continue vaping ideologies you can not tailor and prune properly into your life. E go be.

What an asshole. Your purpose is to create doubt on DNA testing and you have failed whole fully. With your bullshit maternity testing and hospital swapping ideologies.

Guys get that DNA test done and if it comes out negative, please throw the hoe out immediately, don't ask any further questions....throw the cheating hoe out!!

1 Like

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Rushna27(f): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2021
I don't know if dis DNA can be made affordable for all cos looking at d cash involve, some who might wish to do might not cos of lack of fund........ make DNA cheaper for d masses cos I believe alot of atrocities gat to be unveil.

1 Like

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
On a serious note, DNA test will break trust whether d out come is + or -
No problem. Trust can break as long as d truth is out
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by cassyrooy(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2021
naijapips04:

What an asshole. Your purpose is to create doubt on DNA testing and you have failed whole fully. With your bullshit maternity testing and hospital swapping ideologies.

Guys get that DNA test done and if it comes out negative, please throw the hoe out immediately, don't ask any further questions....throw the cheating hoe out!!
Guy, if only you know much hard laugh I'm having here because of your comprehension and cognitive ineptness, you'll just quit this clannishness and cringe back to the normal life you have always feared and face it headstrong with character.

I'm sorry kiddo, this is my last take on you, don't rush women, focus on growing yourself and be gentle with whomever cross paths with you.

FYI, I'm a dude too.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by eneyoduke(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2021
grin cool

1 Like

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by naijapips04: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2021
cassyrooy:
Guy, if only you know much hard laugh I'm having here because of your comprehension and cognitive ineptness, you'll just quit this clannishness and cringe back to the normal life you have always feared and face it headstrong with character.

I'm sorry kiddo, this is my last take on you, don't rush women, focus on growing yourself and be gentle with whomever cross paths with you.

FYI, I'm a dude too.
You are a worthless simp with a very low self-esteem. You know nothing about women aside simping and licking nyash.

1 Like

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by justmondris: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2021
It only have a potential of breaking the home if the woman has a skeleton in her cupboard. A clean conscience fears no accusation.

1 Like

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Tundex911: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2021
Soro soke � generation...

Una go hear weeeee
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2021
cassyrooy:
I'll kindly refer you to my posts on the first page. Read all of it and see the differing circumstances that can make DNA testing fail.

Ok
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
cassyrooy:

In a situation the DNA fails just as u said whereas you and your spouse has no biological relationship with the child which is understandable that the fault is coming from the hospital and they have questions they need to answer.

Ok in a situation whereby the test matches you and did not match your spouse that's were the problem comes in you know!
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Splitmind: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

What financial gain?You talkn as if there is one special funds that is given to women who fall pregnant the way they do in the western countries.

The numerous stories of women getting pregnant when their man is out of the country hustling.

Or women who lie about pregnancy so they guy won't send her packing to her village.

Or the woman who was having a relationship with another man while married and lied to both of them for financial gain.

And the women who marry for money yet sleep with other men like Odartey Lamptey's wife did to him.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Jaqenhghar: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Splitmind:

The numerous stories of women getting pregnant when their man is out of the country hustling.

Or women who lie about pregnancy so they guy won't send her packing to her village.

Or the woman who was having a relationship with another man while married and lied to both of them for financial gain.

And the women who marry for money yet sleep with other men like Odartey Lamptey's wife did to him.

You still haven't mentioned the financial gain. Are those financial gains to you
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Splitmind: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

You still haven't mentioned the financial gain. Are those financial gains to you

It's very simple, she gets pregnant for someone else that she actually finds attractive while lying to the man to continue supporting her until she finds a better deal.

In Tunde's case she kept lying until she had secured her escape to America. If our millionaire manager decided to dump her she would have kept lying to her now dead ex husband.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by cassyrooy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Blackdisciple:

In a situation the DNA fails just as u said whereas you and your spouse has no biological relationship with the child which is understandable that the fault is coming from the hospital and they have questions they need to answer.

Ok in a situation whereby the test matches you and did not match your spouse that's were the problem comes in you know!
The test can not match and fail for your spouse (if she's the mother of the child), only logical thing I see here is that the lab might have mixed up samples and got the procedure all wrong.

So, hope not to find yourself in such situation but if you do, kindly and diligently investigate why things are the way they are.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
cassyrooy:
The test can not match and fail for your spouse (if she's the mother of the child), only logical thing I see here is that the lab might have mixed up samples and got the procedure all wrong.

So, hope not to find yourself in such situation but if you do, kindly and diligently investigate why things are the way they are.

Read my comment again,
I did not say what if the test matches my spouse and fail no I didn't say that.

I say what if the test matches me and did not match my spouse.

If the lab mix the sample then they should shoulder the cross.

hmm, na prayer wey man dey pray be that ooo, make man no see that kind fraud wife oo. as for me I can come clean...
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by OKOATA(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
officialmario:

OK
I don't know how to post a new topic on nairaland
Can you direct me on how to do that?
On nairaland front page. Click on romance or family. Now scroll down to the end of the romance or family thread. You will see a place that says create a topic. You can add images to it too or rather you can also post it on Twitter too. By the way the child looks very much like you. You have nothing to fear, if you have all the evidences just take the matter to the court that's all. Nothing will happen to you.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by WoundedLamb: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
dam4sam:

For the Man to come back home and 'ask' for a DNA test (He is not asking, he is just informing you, as a matter of right!) on your Child, that marriage already has Underlying Trust-Issues, so you using such emotional statement to attempt to blackmail Husbands, will not fly.

As a matter of fact, nothing brings Trust back into a Marriage that the 'Power of Knowing the Truth'!
The Truth of a Negetaive DNA Test Result removes that element of a 'Cardinal Sin' that can never be forgiven, other issues of distrust can then be addressed and possibly resolved.

Like I stated in my second post, a marriage that has gotten to the level of DNA test already has a problem. That's the only part I agree with. My post you quoted was about the idea of men doing DNA test cause it's trending. It could be his right like you said but how I feel is my own right. And I'm saying in that case, things wouldn't be the same cause that's an implicit accusation that will always bring a heavy heart when it's remembered.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Man Declines Family’s Sanction On Wife’s Adulterous Act In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.