Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) (22812 Views)

Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing / I Need You Opinion On This Please / Nigerian Man Blasts His Mom, Calls Her A Liar, Manipulator And Home Breaker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by CeterisXVII: 2:26am On Jan 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I don't know about women. I can't speak for them. But if I were a lady and my husband comes back asking for paternity test on our kids, I know for sure that marriage would never remain the same again regardless of how hard I try. There's simply no better way to plant the seed of distrust than making such a request.

Gbam! When a man is going around to conduct paternity test on the kids his wife gave birth to for him, it means the man sees his wife as a hooker, who has slept with other men and wants to now transfer another man's child to him.

The marriage should just close shop. It doesn't matter if the wife is innocent. He doesn't trust her again. Not one bit.

It is that lack of trust that is making the man runs around to do DNA test. That marriage is just a sham.

Why continue living with somebody you do not trust as a wife? After all, you already believe she is a runs girl....no be so?

Jaqenhghar:

The aim is to villify women. If you are so passionate about infidelity how come men are not held to the same standards.

Thank you. Please ask him.....shioor.

2 Likes

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by CeterisXVII: 2:33am On Jan 08, 2021
maynia:

Infidelity and paternity fraud is different

How will they vilify woman? You mean the woman brought a bastard home?
If you didn't believe she brought a bastard home, there would not be any need for you to do the test.

It is precisely because you believe she brought a bastard home, that you are doing the test.

By trying to ascertain paternity of the kids, you believe that your wife has cheated on you, with some other man. And she is now trying to pin that man's offspring on you. That is why you are trying to determine if the kid is your own, by doing the test.

The DNA paternity test, is used to check for fatherhood, and also to prove infidelity. If results show the kid is not yours, it proves she has engaged in infidelity. If the outcome shows the kids are your own, it proves you still suspected her of being unfaithful and that was why you decided to do the test in the 1st place.

Otherwise if you didn't believe she has cheated on you, you would NOT be doing any fvcking DNA test..
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Jaqenhghar: 2:53am On Jan 08, 2021
CeterisXVII:

Gbam! When a man is going around to conduct paternity test on the kids his wife gave birth to for him, it means the man sees his wife as a hooker, who has slept with other men and wants to now transfer another man's child to him.

The marriage should just close shop. It doesn't matter if the wife is innocent. He doesn't trust her again. Not one bit.

It is that lack of trust that is making the man runs around to do DNA test. That marriage is just a sham.

Why continue living with somebody you do not trust as a wife? After all, you already believe she is a runs girl....no be so?

Bless you. This question sums everything up.

1 Like

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 08, 2021
CeterisXVII:

If you didn't believe she brought a bastard home, there would not be any need for you to do the test.

It is precisely because you believe she brought a bastard home, that you are doing the test.

By trying to ascertain paternity of the kids, you believe that your wife has cheated on you, with some other man. And she is now trying to pin that man's offspring on you. That is why you are trying to determine if the kid is your own, by doing the test.

The DNA paternity test, is used to check for fatherhood, and also to prove infidelity. If results show the kid is not yours, it proves she has engaged in infidelity. If the outcome shows the kids are your own, it proves you still suspected her of being unfaithful and that was why you decided to do the test in the 1st place.

Otherwise if you didn't believe she has cheated on you, you would NOT be doing any fvcking DNA test..

Story, I'll still do DNA, so as my niggas

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 08, 2021
CeterisXVII:

That's a Very lame way of thinking, the DNA Test is use to check who and who owns the child not just for fatherhood, what If our child was swapped in the hospital?, where did you get your own definition of DNA test?
In saner climes immediately after birth they do DNA, so what's wrong in doing it for my child too, what's wrong in ascertaining If it is my child?

Suspecting her and finding out my suspect is much BETTER then behaving like a simp and raise a BASTARD.

The more you people bring silly excuses you give us men the reason to do this DNA test, it's just a test to determine who owns the child.

If you are clean in your heart, you wouldn't even think of cheating when I tell you I want to do DNA test for my children.

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 08, 2021
CeterisXVII:

So you don't know your HIV status now?
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by sweetilicious(f): 4:53am On Jan 09, 2021
I don't wish to have a child from another man not my husband.I fear sometimes that some children can be swapped by wicked nurses at birth.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by CeterisXVII: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2021
maynia:
So you don't know your HIV status now?
Did you catch HIV? So you need medical attention?? Seek help quickly.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by CeterisXVII: 12:06am On Feb 04, 2021
maynia:
That's a Very lame way of thinking, the DNA Test is use to check who and who owns the child not just for fatherhood, what If our child was swapped in the hospital?, where did you get your own definition of DNA test?
In saner climes immediately after birth they do DNA, so what's wrong in doing it for my child too, what's wrong in ascertaining If it is my child?

Suspecting her and finding out my suspect is much BETTER then behaving like a simp and raise a BASTARD.

The more you people bring silly excuses you give us men the reason to do this DNA test, it's just a test to determine who owns the child.

If you are clean in your heart, you wouldn't even think of cheating when I tell you I want to do DNA test for my children.

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

It is because a person's hands are clean that they cannot see any need to insult themselves by subjecting their kids to any DNA test.

Feel free to do a DNA Test, because it is the quickest way to proclaim to the world that your husband does not trust you, or that he is suspicious of your character, which is why he needs a DNA test.

NOBODY IS HIDING ANYTHING. FOR SOME PEOPLE THEIR SELF RESPECT, INTEGRITY AND DIGNITY IS ABOVE REPROACH, SO A DNA TEST IS NOT NEEDED.

Does that make sense to you? Obviously not....
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by CeterisXVII: 12:10am On Feb 04, 2021
maynia:
Story, I'll still do DNA, so as my niggas
That is your headache. While you are at it, tell your sisters to subject themselves to a DNA test. Ask your mum to also do a DNA test on you, as well as the rest of her kids too. It is good to know if your Dad is your true father.....

After all, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 06, 2022
CeterisXVII:

That is your headache. While you are at it, tell your sisters to subject themselves to a DNA test. Ask your mum to also do a DNA test on you, as well as the rest of her kids too. It is good to know if your Dad is your true father.....

After all, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Yes I will tell all of them, anything else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? / Man Declines Family’s Sanction On Wife’s Adulterous Act In Delta / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.