Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Women Love Their Son Than Daughter Until He Becomes A Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Love Their Son Than Daughter Until He Becomes A Husband (1703 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Women Love Their Son Than Daughter Until He Becomes A Husband by jara: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
I read the article again just to make sure the writer was positive about mothers and daughters.

He was. If he wrote something negative about women, I posted the wrong article.
Re: Women Love Their Son Than Daughter Until He Becomes A Husband by nobaga: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Everybody wants a son but it is the daughters that look back to the families.
Re: Women Love Their Son Than Daughter Until He Becomes A Husband by ImaIma1(f): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2021
Male and female children are equally important. Women are put at risk to have a boy. My friend is the the 10th girl in her family. The 11th child was finally a boy; thank God he is doing well.

Another family I know, the woman kept having girls till the 11th was a boy. Unfortunately, that boy is a big bone in the mother's throat that the sisters had to move him away from the mother before he kills her.

Each sex has their ups and downs. Though, I wanted a girl first because of their sense of responsibility and care. And I got what I wanted. Her traits at just 3 is fantastic and can bring tears to your eyes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife And I Have Reconciled / Tokunbo Or New Clothes For Kids? / My Wife Is Not Obedient To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.