Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down (67440 Views)

Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments / Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures) / Lekki Toll Hike Causes Lock-Down On Lagos Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by ednut1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
People and cars are still on the road where i live. This op is fond of deceiving people with her contents

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by lildush(m): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dis is a rural area...
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by KingMack(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
I rather stay there than to roaming in this poo hole called Nigeria angry

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
angelfallz:

Do you live or have you lived in Canada?

Do you live or have you lived in the World capital of poverty?
Highest inflation rate ever in Nigeria history
Second recession in 5 years
Third Most terrorised country
Banditry and kidnapping running the Day
30k minimum wage, how much is that in Canada?
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Basher8583:

Are you an almajiri that cannot survive on his own.
The canadian government is able to take care of its people through heavy taxation. Please how much do you pay in tax in Nigeria. You cannot rip where you did not sow

Our senators are the highest paid in the world
From which tax are we paying them?
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Kingnelson9: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
i must lap canada
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by shegzee43: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Basher8583:

Are you an almajiri that cannot survive on his own.
The canadian government is able to take care of its people through heavy taxation. Please how much do you pay in tax in Nigeria. You cannot rip where you did not sow

From where do you expect the teeming unemployed in Nigeria to pay tax from?

You can't defend the government and not sound stupid
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Edusouls(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yes African land is blessed, If u don’t know know now..
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
ghuzy01:
Once they enter canada like this, next thing is Youtube. Welcome ma.
One more thing, I noticed its only women that are into this YouTube of a thing..why na

because most them.ARE UGLY and LONELY!!!

All those shakara wey Dem do for Naija with their " I am a Babe and more"... NOBODY FUVKING SEND THEM HEREcheesycheesy
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by alasan007(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
BigDawsNet:
What's trending in Nigeria

Like for Canada
Share for DNA

grin

Ok u never hear Charlie Charlie??
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by zoputan89113: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
People and cars are still on the road where i live. This op is fond of deceiving people with her contents

1 Like

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by ebuclassic18(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
I know is a black Nigerian will still disobey the lockdown just to do amebo
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Andrenalin: 12:57am On Jan 07, 2021
ghuzy01:
Once they enter canada like this, next thing is Youtube. Welcome ma.
One more thing, I noticed its only women that are into this YouTube of a thing..why na
Boredom, forget ooo. No where like home oooo. Ur home na ur home. Why ex footballers nor dy stay abroad but come bk home after their playing career? Go reason am....
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by vioment: 12:57am On Jan 07, 2021
Clean street na normal thing and the first thing you notice in any sane country.

Then orderliness is the next thing you notice.

In my side of the world in africa, they don't know the value of cleanliness and orderly conduct of business. The core foundation in any serious place.

This lady might not even be in their equivalent of lekki or abi, but this small picture is more appealing than anywhere in Nigeria.

You don't see street hawkers in non designated places, because the job structure makes them have a shop or sell online.
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by JoNach: 1:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Franktom247:
Is that cracks i see on the road why wont they obey when government lives up to their responsibility over there but in your beloved country the reverse is always the case

Canada roads are as bad as Nigeria o... especially Toronto. The weather is a big factor though after so much maintenance..the extreme cold moist weather at night cracks dem up again
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by JoNach: 1:18am On Jan 07, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Plenty people for Nigeria wan still comot no matter what.

But wait o...

Is this the Ajegunle of Canada cause I can see cracked road everywhere

Cracked road is everywhere in canada.. especially Toronto.. most places worst than you see here. Although maintenance are done but the extreme moist/cold weather mostly at midnight cracks it open again
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by JoNach: 1:21am On Jan 07, 2021
ednut1:

This is Dundas str E & Jarvis .. dont mind that OP
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by phadul: 2:50am On Jan 07, 2021
The problem with Nigerians that have travelled abroad is they mostly feed people at home sugar coated movie life idea of living abroad its okay I pray all that have never left the country to have their chance only then will they fully know Nigeria is the best country on earth!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by lordatkinson07(m): 2:57am On Jan 07, 2021
Even Nigerian government is not ready to lock down. As the government cannot afford to feed her citizen season 2. Those people in Canada and most countries abroad are giving relief hands to their people.
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by KlausMike(m): 3:22am On Jan 07, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
O.p your picture is not even fine shaa
Buh I will still choose living in Canada anytime anyday
My reason are
Number 1: the have correct weed
Number 2: if you use your head well combined with your bombing skills, there woman nah steady cash out plus better free kpekus
Number 3: if you're are schooling there, there is nothing like ASUU strike

Las Las abroad dey sophisticated joor

Yes oh grin na why me sef enter oh! better cure wink grin
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by KlausMike(m): 3:25am On Jan 07, 2021
phadul:
The problem with Nigerians that have travelled abroad is they mostly feed people at home sugar coated movie life idea of living abroad its okay I pray all that have never left the country to have their chance only then will they fully know Nigeria is the best country on earth!!!

undecided
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by BigDawsNet: 4:57am On Jan 07, 2021
alasan007:

Ok u never hear Charlie Charlie??

No sir
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by ProfAmaben(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2021
Why are you outside?
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Harrykn: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2021
Franktom247:
Is that cracks i see on the road why wont they obey when government lives up to their responsibility over there but in your beloved country the reverse is always the case

Asin eh
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by moorevic(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2021
For a country that works and one that is incomatose.
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Sojiboi(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2021
Abeg buy better phone na omo see camera oh
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by angelfallz(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2021
maynia:

Do you live or have you lived in the World capital of poverty?
Highest inflation rate ever in Nigeria history
Second recession in 5 years
Third Most terrorised country
Banditry and kidnapping running the Day
30k minimum wage, how much is that in Canada?

Please answer my question
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2021
angelfallz:

Please answer my question

Answer mine.
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by angelfallz(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2021
maynia:

Answer mine.

I asked you first
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2021
angelfallz:

I asked you first

Answer mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 / Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians / Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.