Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government (10892 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Lifts Curfew Due To EndSARS Riots In Lagos / EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff / EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by bigdammyj: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Noted
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by Bettykeys: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lagos the center of excellent
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by fredoooooo: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lagos government should have let the yeyebrities and PDP do that for them ,mad people angry
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by ellajoe(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nice one
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by hopexter(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jide just dey try so hard to get re-elected. It's already to late fam, we know your types and we are waiting and preparing. Everything will be ready soon. angry angry
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by slowice(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Impressive
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by Karo8868(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
Pls LSETF I am yet to get my fund o... I was awarded the grant and even came to sign the acceptance form since last year December....pLs help me o my name is Emmanuel David.
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by nickyvil: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Same here, mine was approved, went on 15th last month and we were told we will get relief fund before the end of the year but till now after we sign the acceptance and grant form no payment yet but I hope they pay us as soon as possible. The system is very slow and majority are yet to receive the grant one few which are less got the funds.
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by Karo8868(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
nickyvil:
Same here, mine was approved, went on 15th last month and we were told we will get relief fund before the end of the year but till now after we sign the acceptance and grant form no payment yet but I hope they pay us as soon as possible. The system is very slow and majority are yet to receive the grant one few which are less got the funds.
I even went to their office at Oregun today but was told it is been done in batches...
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by Herkim(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Karo8868:

I even went to their office at Oregun today but was told it is been done in batches...

It will be done in batches am sure your own turn will come soon
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by Okoroawusa: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Damdeyz:
While this is very commendable on the part of the LASG, it does not exonerate them from providing justice for all those who lost their lives during the ENDSARS protests.

Lagosians should not be disarmed by these acts of generosity. Keep up the demand for the damaged families, the snuffed out potentials, the national trauma and distrust, the palpable and perpetual fear in the hearts of Nigerian youths.

Yes, we acknowledge the LASG, but if she hadn't set fire to the bushes during the harmattan she wouldn't have to worry about putting it out.

I don't even know what to tell you...
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by Okoroawusa: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
There are two states in Nigeria....

Lagos and Others
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by nickyvil: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Karo8868:

They keep posting the same video all over again, no new payment update, its tiring and I have mail them several times to no avail, no response from them and their contact is not even going its just tiring. The system is very very poor, easy to approved but paying out is so difficult for them ..
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sanwoolu don cashout

No wonder he quickly put reconstruction figure at N1 trillion
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 07, 2021
This is good news. I hope there is no such destruction again by God's grace, Amen
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by calcal: 1:55am On Jan 07, 2021
There is exaggeration going on there, the situation of things on the ground is different.

The state won't be able to equip these stores to that level for all affected individuals.
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by ithink7: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by Karo8868(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=nickyvil post=97792601]

They keep posting the same video all over again, no new payment update, its tiring and I have mail them several times to no avail, no response from them and their contact is not even going its just tiring. The system is very very poor, easy to approved but paying out is so difficult for them

When did you sign the acceptance form?
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by nickyvil: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=Karo8868 post=97817511][/quote]

They message me on the 7th of Dec to come but went on the deadline 15the Dec, which we were told we will get the payment before the end of the year.
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by Karo8868(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
nickyvil:

They message me on the 7th of Dec to come but went on the deadline 15the Dec, which we were told we will get the payment before the end of the year.
same with me
Re: Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government by nickyvil: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Karo8868:
same with me

Honestly I'm tired but I hope they fulfill their promise soonest.. So when you went to their office what did they told you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC / Terrorism: We're Still Investigating Sowore’s Phones For Links - DSS Tells Court / Ajimobi Demands Apology From Schools That Protested Against His Education Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.