Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] (2335 Views)

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] / This Is the Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight Because of Lack of Money & Recession PIX / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by iLegendd(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Poverty no good o! Imagine the rubbish I'm eating this evening after spending some hours killing a goat with the help of someone.

All alone at home, but a female friend is on her way. I don't have the strength to cook the goat, so I decided to eat the rubbish called popcorn, juice bread, groundnut, and one other substance.

I'm surely going to purge with this rubbish I'm eating tonight. This is what poverty has caused.

If I had money, I would've gone to a restaurant to buy fried rice and chicken. I can't even afford chicken spices let alone chicken. This life no just balance.

After the goat was opened, I realized it was pregnant. May God forgive me. Na poverty cause am.

Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by iLegendd(m): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
So, I'm eating the rubbish below. Goat no dey hungry me again. Who wants to come take it?

Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by Sammy07: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lol.
Lemme help you wink

But wait, why you con put the goat head on top table like that, it looks somehow funny grin
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by hakeem4(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
You can use that foetus as Asun grin
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by The5DME(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
H
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by iLegendd(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
She has arrived and I pointed the kitchen for her to take over and cook whatever she wants to eat.

I'm too lazy to cook. She said I'm adding weight, but I reject it in Jesus name.

The first commenter should drop his number and get 1k card. The only 1k I have since this year.

Offer expires at 10:10 PM.
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by Cerebellum: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Chai!

This one still carry Eleribu Arindin post enter new year

Be like say you chop kolo

Wetin NL do do una self

NL and kolo pplegrin

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by Dracking(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
I thought animal rearer always know when their stuff are pregnant

1 Like

Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
WHEN ITS STOLEN GOAT
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by Sammy07: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
iLegendd:
She has arrived and I pointed the kitchen for her to take over and cook whatever she wants to eat.

I'm too lazy to cook. She said I'm adding weight, but I reject it in Jesus name.

The first commenter should drop his number and get 1k card. The only 1k I have since this year.

Luckily I'm the first commenter grin

ILegendd.

Seen cool
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by doubleE70: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
ilegend pls I need card help me
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by Offpoint1: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Very disturbing picture, animal cruelty.
Nobi everything supposed dey net

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
I feel sorry for the foetus tho. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Big bro please I might not be the first commenter, but please consider me, I need airtime
Even if its not 1k
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by okk4sure: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nothing do u bro.Just take and chill wt whateva dats available.
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by Kessnorman: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
Na the popcorn just dey my eye grin
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by OgThanos: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
It's not your fault nh.
I'm sure you wouldn't have killed the goat if you knew it was pregnant. I blame the seller or perhaps the goat go play away match without the consent of the previous owner.
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by Adasun(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Actually,they do know.but when you need money,you gat to sell
Dracking:
I thought animal rearer always know when their stuff are pregnant

1 Like

Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by iLegendd(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Adasun:
Actually,they do know.but when you need money,you gat to sell

Probably. I won't be buying Nigerian female goats again — they're too promiscuous.
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by Juicethekid: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
iLegendd:

boss you dey enjoy o
No wonder you don fresh for face finish
Chai do small giveaway na
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by Adasun(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Probably. I won't be buying Nigerian female goats again — they're too promiscuous.
hahagahahaha, you can't blame them.those male folks gat no condom.
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by sunshineV(f): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
dis guy and the other intersex f00l carry dier mumu thread enter 2021
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by iLegendd(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
sunshineV:
dis guy and the other intersex f00l carry dier mumu thread enter 2021

Even if create a thread where I'm vomiting, you'll come around, so my job is to keep you hooked for life — even if it will cause me acting like a fool for 10 years just to get what I want.
Re: Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating This 2021 — To Be Deleted Soon [Graphic Pix] by mynd442: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lol senior man

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Share Their Photos On Social Media? / If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar / (video)nursing Mother Causes A Stir Online Over The Way She Breastfeeds Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.