Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building (26171 Views)

United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) / US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by causewahala: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Breaking news: armed stand-off inside the capitol hill. . . person go die tonight!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

House of reps members are still in their chambers oooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Nato008(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
if na for one country now u for multiple people shot at...mtchew
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by feeloscar(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Until the electoral heist committed against the good people of America is reversed, Americas democracy is in danger. Trump is the people's choice. give him back his stolen mandate for peace sake
Go to America and rant.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
He’s been instigating and firing them up on Twitter. After they will claim they are the party of law and order

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by flamingREED(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
I'm not surprised at all.

Nothing is so sure in this world anymore.
The wise will understand.
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by FarahAideed: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Trump fans are dumb

Trump and the foolish supporters don't know what they are about to put their hand into

Mike pence is not in support of Trumps bullshit

Shut up !!!! When democrats rioted for four years what did you satanist do..America must break up ..

2 Likes

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by membranus: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:
GOD Bless President Donald Trump!!
I Fully Support your Presidency anytime! Anyday! Anywhere !

Don't mention the name of GOD in your foolishness.

It is an insult to the ALMIGHTY, and HE won't consider you blameless in the last day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by budaatum: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Paperworka:
I wish we can storm ASOROCK like this angry angry
But you can now, or are we stopping you? Just gather idiots like those magalots and storm to your hearts delight. Just remember Nigeria has army instead of National Guard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by feeloscar(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:
Supporting him from Naija is meaningless, it will do you good if you support him from the USA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Mrsimpleworld: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Exactly China’s wish [color=#990000][/color]��‍♂️
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by budaatum: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
DontTradeUrSoul:
All of you gullible senseless Christians dumb fuuls saying Trump lost, do you know so many Protest that has been going on by Millions since the election? All the now Satanists controlled Media ganged us not the broadcast it. But this is now international because they couldn't Silent it
Is the President of the United States elected by millions protesting or by millions voting?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by oloshun(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
You are nothing but evil in human flesh. If you have a cousin in D.C. right now and these people killed him, would you have said the same thing? If your family is in congress or Senate trapped in the Capitol, would you say this. You would just kept quiet. My uncle is a police in that building.

Gospelpreacher1:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by jadyclem(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sabadon:
You see...both Africa or America abi Europe, politics has similar blue print
They are not similar o! Their leaders get their people and country at heart, unlike here in Africa where the leaders hate the people and the country. If na Nigeria this kind thing dey happen you for don hear say military don go massacre everybody wey go there. Na bullets for dey fly for everywhere. Our leaders na d true definition of evil!

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by coldFLARES1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
After they have navigated this frightening seeming overthrow of a constitutionally prescribed process of validating their electoral process, I would be interested in knowing how they would deal with Trump, who is the chief proponent of this sedition.

A man that swore to uphold the letters of their constitution is throwing his country to the dogs by his endless rants and very reckless tweets that keeps emboldening those dumb protesters.

I shame for the USA

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by budaatum: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
FarahAideed:

Shut up !!!! When democrats rioted for four years what did you satanist do..America must break up ..
Go and break up America, I beg you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Heart3030: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
democrates spent the last four years telling the world that the election that brought in Trump was a fraud and now they want a United America under their candidate...you get what you dish out.

5 Likes

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Liposure: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
cococandy:
He’s been instigating and firing them up on Twitter. After they will claim they are the party of law and order
on a scale of one to ten, rate trump's regime

2 Likes

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by cococandy(f): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Liposure:
on a scale of one to ten, rate trump's regime
lmao. 1

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by jadyclem(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Trump has once again proved how dumb he's by allowing his supporters to show-case the zombie-ism in them.
Not only has he successfully over-thrown the average Nigerian president in terms of corruption but has also shown the rest of the world how he had successfully led the U.S towards backwardness.
No politician in the world can overthrow Nigerian politicians in terms of corruption. That word wey you say trump don overthrow Nigerian president in terms of corruption na big lie.
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by t2luv1: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Swipa:
When trump won in 2016, i remember the "not my president" protests in New York. Dems be getting it back to back.

Invading the Capitol while congress is in session !!!! are you telling me this is justify? I love my country, and respect the constitution. I will never forgive you people for doing this. I f you don't like the outcome of an election guess what you have four years to plan and vote at next election. I will never vote for a republican again. Trump need to be impeach right now. I know he only has 14 more days in office. Impeaching him will make it impossible for him run in 4 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by IjeBos(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Trump needs to be impeached even if he is leaving office soon.
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1346908211350294542

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by MINORU: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Until the electoral heist committed against the good people of America is reversed, Americas democracy is in danger. Trump is the people's choice. give him back his stolen mandate for peace sake

You are really mad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by duality(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
feeloscar:
Supporting him from Naija is meaningless, it will do you good if you support him from the USA.

Same way opposing him is meaningless.
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Seyzcham91(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
kiss undecided i weep for your mentality!

Whose people's choice? undecided

Those in your village abi cuz last i checked your Father Trump Lost The election
Fahdiga:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by ofiko123(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Action film...
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by 99thEnemy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Righteousness89 was there.

grin grin grin grin grin

I saw him too grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by AnthonyAk(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
julioralph:

Lol cheesy not gonna happen bro.
The US may not be perfect, but their crowd control techniques are much more better than those of a certain Country in West Africa lipsrsealed

If black people dey crowd police for don dey shoot since

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Golan007: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Is this the American dream?

2 Likes

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by IjeBos(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mass Shooting In Las Vegas Concert / 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York / U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.