Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

My Prediction For 2021 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prediction For 2021 (166 Views)

My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required / 2023 Election, My Prediction Based On Facts And Reality. / Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prediction For 2021 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
I see a world protest coming up which would shake all the corners of the world, changing of the world's social order would be attempted to be tempered with by some elements but the world would speak with one voice . God would once again show his control of the world. Nigerians are going through hard times now because they caused it upon themselves, Nigerians must repent, most especially the leaders, as the wrought of God is going to descend on them soon . The world would turn to Nigeria soon for a shocking news .

(1) (Reply)

Recycling Old Leaders In 2023 Is A Rape On Our Common Will Naija Youths Wakeup / Sokoto: Governor Aminu Tambuwal's 55th Birthday Explained In A Poem / "We Must Let Buhari Know The Extent Of Corruption In ALGON"- National Sec.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.