Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling (52568 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Xantel(f): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Humanoid01:

How does drinking plenty water help?

Water helps in metabolism
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Sundaygenesis83(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Always wash
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Mike008(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
That's unusual.
Do you sweat a lot?
In addition to changing your boxers regularly try bathing at least thrice a day, wash under your laps and dry well before wearing your boxer.

You could try using dusting powder after bathing.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Xantel(f): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
thundafire:
it doesn't concern u,do u scrub urs very well

Yessssso grin
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by cassyrooy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
Thanks for all your contributions

Someone said powder
Is it okay
If you masturbate, please bathe immediately and don't reuse that boxer. You sweat profusely when engaged in sexual activities and your hormones control fluids in that region.

Also, use cotton material own. Shave as well and spend time washing the Amu region when batting.

Get deodorants and antiperspirants.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Xantel(f): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Humanoid01:

How does drinking plenty water help?

Water helps in metabolism
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by HummeSage(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Always scrub your gbola very well while bathing and bath at least twice daily.
Even those with smelling preeq and kpekus don turn OP Special Adviser too

I just site one nw

Lobantan cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Azeezuu: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Poverty has done more harm than good.
Brother go and buy new sets of boxers
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Raggy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Personal hygiene, frequently shave that area and wear air free boxers.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by BRATISLAVA: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Almost1stclass:
What kind of smell?

Like rotten Egusi soup ;DWhat kind of smell?

Like rotten Egusi soup

grin grin grin
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by femo86(m): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Eat Agbalumo
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Karleb(m): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sanchez01:
Please tell me you are kidding.
grin grin
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by KingLion007(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Freestainworld:
Even those whose boxers smells will follow give him advice, fear our people.
Lolzz...Issokay
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by omohlexy: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
1. Wash your prick immediately after sex. 2. Don't clean your bum bum with tissue,use water. 3. Don't scratch your shit hole through your boxers. If you had washed it properly, that wouldn't have happened in the first place. Good luck
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by bigcil2(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2021
Ladylite:

Fleet your down area with antiperspirant so it stops sweating unnecessarily, then stop wearing tight boxers. Allow air flow so there is air exchange and no smell.

In the bathroom, always use dettol and good soap to scrub and wash all those areas.

That is all

Na woman dey advice man how to be clean
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by DWJOBScom(m): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2021
all you guys that rinse your penis after urinating and slot the still wet penis back into boxers should be added to this whatsapp group
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by xtervaganza(m): 12:07am On Jan 08, 2021
Ladylite:

Fleet your down area with antiperspirant so it stops sweating unnecessarily, then stop wearing tight boxers. Allow air flow so there is air exchange and no smell.

In the bathroom, always use dettol and good soap to scrub and wash all those areas.

That is all
e remain make u put sanitizer make we kuku know say he get coro for penis

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2021
You must be very stupid.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by toprealman: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
I need to know how you guys and your boxers fare, I use two boxers per day, one in the morning and one at night
After pulling,it smells, what do I do to make it not to smell
I use deodorants for my shirts, is there any such provision for boxers?
Educate me pls
You wear boxers at night? What for exactly?
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by koma1(m): 12:09am On Jan 08, 2021
Always use water to wash after using the toilet and rinse your penis with water after urination (some of you will call it muslim thing) but it helps.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by HBB1(m): 12:09am On Jan 08, 2021
Why won't underwear smell after use?

What's the big deal.

Everybidy sweats and that area is particularly dirty.

If you like baffles 24 times a day, e go still smell!
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Beey(f): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2021
Dpundict:

Sometimes it could be caused by infection but in most cases when the testicles are not too descended it occasions sweating down there due to friction between the thighs and the balls. So the best is to see if no infection and then observe the techniques I outlined in my post. I know this because I am one of those not too big or too descended guys. Let's not lie here.
LOL, I can’t relate because am not a guy, but I hope he finds help.

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by PAWG(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2021
Funny people full this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Hotbutt(f): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2021
All you Men giving advice ehn... I won't just talk

If you guys boxers is not smelling...make my soft yansh become strong.

Some of you are still wearing the boxers you put on since Sunday Morning and you are here giving advice....

Do me a favor....Remove that boxers of yours right now and smell it before you come to comment.

I raise my soft yansh for una.

*Let me watch TV jare*
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by blasterman(m): 12:25am On Jan 08, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
I need to know how you guys and your boxers fare, I use two boxers per day, one in the morning and one at night
After pulling,it smells, what do I do to make it not to smell
I use deodorants for my shirts, is there any such provision for boxers?
Educate me pls

make sure u clean ur yansh well after shitting.

like ppl said shave the hairs in your yansh

maybe u need 2 change boxers and buy new ones . no be okirika boxers. go buy new one

2 boxers in a day is excessive when no be say u get period.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Sunshine34(m): 12:29am On Jan 08, 2021
Always use water to wash your Anus not tissue paper.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by tradepunter: 12:31am On Jan 08, 2021
The dye used for the boxer and the material is very very bad.

Nigerians wear cheap and terrible underwear... Because when it mixes with sweat there is a reaction and one of the bye product is that smell and in some cases uncalled heat rash.

After dipping the material in dye they meant to cure it with programmed heat machine... But Nigeria uses the old method of leaving it under the sun..

Also shaving your under area would reduce the frequency of sweat generated by heat.

How una go expect guys for niaja to buy big boxers, when all they wear is tight trousers and jeans..
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by niggadee(m): 12:31am On Jan 08, 2021
Here’s your solution

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Primebuilders(m): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2021
You have. Infection on Your PP. Treat it first you may need to use a boxer for 2days without smellibg
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Estellie: 12:37am On Jan 08, 2021
Ladylite:

That is all
Fleet which area with antiperspirant? Wtf!

Op, see a doctor, might be an untreated infection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos / Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.