Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling (52582 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by chccho(m): 12:39am On Jan 08, 2021
This post is already smelling

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Henrhyme4u(m): 12:41am On Jan 08, 2021
Don't smell your boxers again sir.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 08, 2021
Trim ur pubic hair
Wash ur inner thighs and balls when taking ur bath
Anytime u pee if it stains ur boxers then change it
If u do these it won't smell
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by BoraWizzle(m): 12:53am On Jan 08, 2021
Simply wear a boxer once, then put it in the hamper to be washed.
"Single-use, no using a boxer for multiple days"
It also helps to wash your balls clean with soap and water during a shower daily
Finally - Don't allow any Zabiza forest surround your balls, it's the beginning of disaster "
Hope this helps? smiley
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by MOVIC6: 12:56am On Jan 08, 2021
Antiperspirant on your groin region, please give a healthy advice next time cos by the time he starts getting skin reaction down there, you will be nowhere to be found
Ladylite:

Fleet your down area with antiperspirant so it stops sweating unnecessarily, then stop wearing tight boxers. Allow air flow so there is air exchange and no smell.

In the bathroom, always use dettol and good soap to scrub and wash all those areas.

That is all
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Naso007: 1:04am On Jan 08, 2021
Hi,

It is normal, especially when the Boxers are getting old or old already.

The Reason why Boxers or pants smell is, after urinating, there are droplets in your pant or boxer.

Accumulation of these droplets would formed a bulk of dried urine in your boxer or pant, given room for it to smell.
Urine can smell, no joke.

For me, I drink water a lot. I am a bachelor leaving alone.
I finish four bottles of Cway every 15 or 16 days.
This makes me urinate a lot and it also means, whenever I urinate there most be droplets in my boxer.
Imagine urinating 3 to 4 times daily ( after urinating, there are possibilities of two to three or more droplets in your boxer or pant, this is why some girls or women wipe after urinating, to avoid accumulation of droplets in pant)

I am a very neat person, there was time in my life when I was using only two boxers just like you and I observed what you complained about.

Solutions:

1)Throw away those two boxers immediately.

2)Go and buy 7 boxers, use one daily.
Use them equally, and always wash after use.

3)Do not allow your boxers to get too old, because this would surely make it smell.

4)Update use after you follow this instructions.

5)Try to contact me on phone if you do not understand my explanations properly.
I will not write my phone number here, if you write yours and I remember to go through this topic I would surely you.

6)Kindly note, just because your boxers smell does not make you a dirty guy.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by aidoko1: 1:08am On Jan 08, 2021
Change your boxer as often as possible.
In my case i dont wear them for long and i use the restroom to wash up when am in the office
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by TissuePaper: 1:12am On Jan 08, 2021
This thread dey smell...lol
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by 18wheeler: 1:18am On Jan 08, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
I need to know how you guys and your boxers fare, I use two boxers per day, one in the morning and one at night
After pulling,it smells, what do I do to make it not to smell
I use deodorants for my shirts, is there any such provision for boxers?
Educate me pls
Wash your inner crevices bro. Then you're good.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by BaronBiafra411(m): 1:18am On Jan 08, 2021
Try iron pant and thank me later grin grin
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by 44Bulldog(m): 1:26am On Jan 08, 2021
I've never heard of this undecided

Men smell down there??

It's better to visit a doc to examine u aswear

Even if u wear ur boxer for 2 days....it shouldn't smell atall aswear
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 08, 2021
Buy plenty sniper use an day wash your boxers
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Flier: 1:52am On Jan 08, 2021
So it’s true some boxers do smell,women don suffer
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Flier: 1:53am On Jan 08, 2021
44Bulldog:
I've never heard of this undecided

Men smell down there??

It's better to visit a doc to examine u aswear

Even if u wear ur boxer for 2 days....it shouldn't smell atall aswear
Most of the posters are suffering from a very Serious infection
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:57am On Jan 08, 2021
Discard boxers and buy new ones. Then follow the hygiene tips listed
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Kvng6464: 2:04am On Jan 08, 2021
doggedfighter:
What kind of smell?
jamb questions grin
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by emilomona(m): 2:07am On Jan 08, 2021
Control the intake of garlic, onion, alcohol and the like because when u you sweat they will definitely ooze from the sweat pores.

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 08, 2021
Wash your buttocks with water instead of tissue paper. Then try and avoid anything moist come close to your boxers
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by ikorodureporta: 2:26am On Jan 08, 2021
does yr urine stink?
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by SideshowBob: 2:27am On Jan 08, 2021
Possiblegee:
Buy plenty sniper use an say wash your boxers
Nairaland and savagery sha grin
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by joinnow: 2:54am On Jan 08, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
I need to know how you guys and your boxers fare, I use two boxers per day, one in the morning and one at night
After pulling,it smells, what do I do to make it not to smell
I use deodorants for my shirts, is there any such provision for boxers?
Educate me pls

get
hypo
iron sponge
sandpaper
oshe dudu

use 2 three x daily

na joke ooooooooo
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by banmee(m): 2:59am On Jan 08, 2021
Too easy. Just wash them. You can't go wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by saajus: 3:09am On Jan 08, 2021
After pooping, clean with water, not tissue. Most of the time when we use tissues, there are always some remains. When you seat, it rubs on your boxers
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by apasino01: 3:32am On Jan 08, 2021
Poster how can I reach you ?
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by blackmarket(m): 3:34am On Jan 08, 2021
jus get urslf any antifungal cream. it's just#300-500. apply it there after ur bath each time.thank me later

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Germi9: 3:37am On Jan 08, 2021
can u imagine
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Germi9: 3:46am On Jan 08, 2021
Ladylite:

Fleet your down area with antiperspirant so it stops sweating unnecessarily, then stop wearing tight boxers. Allow air flow so there is air exchange and no smell.

In the bathroom, always use dettol and good soap to scrub and wash all those areas.

That is all
does he even wash his anus after a rough shit?
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Germi9: 3:48am On Jan 08, 2021
doggedfighter:
What kind of smell?
bahd smell,very baahd smell

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by SweetCunt97(f): 4:01am On Jan 08, 2021
DeMoneyGenius:

Two boxers a day?!
Hmmm mmmm
I can wear one boxer for over 3 day and it won't smell.
I don't anyway.
Tips...
1. Do NOT wear your boxer to bed.
2. Take a bath in the morning and in the evening before going to bed.
3. Shave your pubic hair every two days.
4. DO NOT use deodorants around your pubic area. You can spray your boxers and allow it to stay for at least 30 minutes before wearing it.
Shave every two day? Habaaaa

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 08, 2021
Wash with gasoline
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Jimmyubah2: 4:27am On Jan 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
Even those whose boxers smells will follow give him advice, fear our people.
Merhd o....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin / Monkeypox Outbreak Hits Bayelsa, Doctor, 10 Others Quarantined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.