Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump (23170 Views)

Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate / Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by peacettw: 12:58am On Jan 07, 2021
Long overdue. Checked his twitter page and his recent tweets are banned from public consumption. Very good.
Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Its not against the law init because its favours you..but yall were disturbing Trump when he was questioning and investigating votes which was his duty by law.

Trump too doesn't owe anyone any explanation.

Go and sit down you are just saying rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by Jeromejnr(m): 1:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Go and sit down you are just saying rubbish

Because I caught your hypocrisy grin

Emotional Nigerians.
Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by Tedpgrass: 1:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Venezuelan government states that.... "with this regrettable episode, the United States experiences the same thing that it has generated in other countries with its policies of aggression".

Parody or Satire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by olisaEze(m): 1:13am On Jan 07, 2021
Which of our apologetic reps has the guts to do what this woman is doing? Before we start castigating the sore loser, how bout we remove the cattle prod in our eyes first.
Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by FarahAideed: 1:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Absolute nonsense
Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by NgwalandAba(m): 1:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Why so desperate madam

Shut up there,you sound like foolhari supporter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by Ddokie: 1:24am On Jan 07, 2021
YorubaPrince:

What steal, fool? You deluded Okoro savages are the problems we have in Nigeria. Get sense!

The last time an igbo man led nigeria was in 1966. Hausa's and yorubas have been at the helm of affairs since then successfully running Nigeria to the ground. And you still open that your mouth which stinks worse than the stench from decayed feces to say igbo's are your problem in Nigeria? You must be nuts.

No go find where your problem dey come from. Buhari wey una carry come never finish with us and shame still gree you talk.

Empty head.

1 Like

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by Kundagarten: 1:24am On Jan 07, 2021
Impeach the MAGA.

1 Like

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by Nchenches: 1:32am On Jan 07, 2021
OMG.

Hussein’s men are taking over America.

This Omar statement will give the Trump group more fire power to resist the results of the 2020 US presidential election.

Common sense missing.

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by dru23(m): 1:34am On Jan 07, 2021
Obijulius:
Lols.

This one thinks she’s in Somalia her failed country.

This adulteress who sleeps with her brother to enable him get to the US. Infidel sleeping with her current live in boyfriend a non-Muslim!

Meanwhile I saw this on Instagram DNA test kits cheap and below 45k. I don’t know how true o but better than bringing up another man’s kids! grin grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJuB5qjHvn-/?igshid=12qn39xdfdu5d

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by dru23(m): 1:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Its not against the law init because its favours you..but yall were disturbing Trump when he was questioning and investigating votes which was his duty by law.

Trump too doesn't owe anyone any explanation.

People like you are the reasons why Nigeria is a fail state. You reason with the same place you shit from... ANUS grin

2 Likes

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by swiperthefox: 1:48am On Jan 07, 2021
Obijulius:
Lols.

This one thinks she’s in Somalia her failed country.

This adulteress who sleeps with her brother to enable him get to the US. Infidel sleeping with her current live in boyfriend a non-Muslim!

Meanwhile I saw this on Instagram DNA test kits cheap and below 45k. I don’t know how true o but better than bringing up another man’s kids! grin grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJuB5qjHvn-/?igshid=12qn39xdfdu5d
That's why Nigeria is a mess. No functioning cell in the brain. Someone is destroying a 240+ democracy and you are attacking the legislator's personal life because she wants to do her job.

2 Likes

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by Jeromejnr(m): 1:48am On Jan 07, 2021
dru23:

People like you are the reasons why Nigeria is a fail state. You reason with the same place you shit from... ANUS grin

You didn't even counter or say anything intelligent. Just the normal Nigerian emotional meltdown you guys have.

1 Like

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by swiperthefox: 1:49am On Jan 07, 2021
Starzo:
america ur republic??
IIhan OMAR, ur republic is SOMALIA.
DUMBASS
She is a US citizen dummy.
Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by swiperthefox: 1:50am On Jan 07, 2021
foleskay:
Very impossible. D senate has d only right to impeach d president but rt now GOP are still d majority. So this stupid Sudanese Muslim woman should shut up!
Now, it is 50-50. Kamala Harris has the tie breaking vote. It is good for him to be a 2 time impeached ex president that didn't finish his tenure.

1 Like

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by dru23(m): 2:09am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You didn't even counter or say anything intelligent. Just the normal Nigerian emotional meltdown you guys have.

Am based in the USA bro.. You just sit at home and talk out of ur ass... time and time Trump has undermined democracy, time and time again the Judges that himself elected and even his own Attorney General that himself hand picked stated that there is no evidence of election fraud...

He even invited the Georgian Republicans that were in charge of elections to the white House . They told him there is no evidence of fraud ...so what more evidence does he want .. He has not only exhausted his rights under the law, but he has gone way behold of treason and borderline dictator... he needs to accept defeat and move ......

Don't interfere with our politics, focus on urs ..USA will find a way to sort themselves out in the long ...

3 Likes

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by dru23(m): 2:10am On Jan 07, 2021
swiperthefox:
Now, it is 50-50. Kamala Harris has the tie breaking vote. It is good for him to be a 2 time impeached ex president that didn't finish his tenure.

Thank God .. Am so happy for them
Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by dru23(m): 2:13am On Jan 07, 2021
swiperthefox:
That's why Nigeria is a mess. No functioning cell in the brain. Someone is destroying a 240+ democracy and you are attacking the legislator's personal life because she wants to do her job.

Don't mind him joor.. He is 1 of the hoodlum that supports the president of hoodlums in Aso Rock ..hoodlum supporting hoodlums
Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 07, 2021
Joystark:
I don't even understand why Trump has so many Nigerian supporters..

Their major reason is religion.

He'll preserve Christianity and so what?
He doesn't even rate immigrants.
Not religion. A lot of Nigerians are conservatives and Trump pushes for conservative values even though his character is somewhat questionable.

The democrats have now turned into something else. You just need to look beyond the media to see their agenda.
Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by Jeromejnr(m): 2:29am On Jan 07, 2021
dru23:

Am based in the USA bro.. You just sit at home and talk out of ur ass... time and time Trump has undermined democracy, time and time again the Judges that himself elected and even his own Attorney General that himself hand picked stated that there is no evidence of election fraud...

He even invited the Georgian Republicans that were in charge of elections to the white House . They told him there is no evidence of fraud ...so what more evidence does he want .. He has not only exhausted his rights under the law, but he has gone way behold of treason and borderline dictator... he needs to accept defeat and move ......

Don't interfere with our politics, focus on urs ..USA will find a way to sort themselves out in the long ...

So I am in Naija you this fake U.S man grin

Stop watching too much CNN, you this Mowe Ibafo man.

See how he regurgitated news from CNN. Georgian Republicans said no fraud yet they lost seats. And they are like its fine...Oopsie daisy.
Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by dru23(m): 2:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

See how he regurgitated news from CNN. Georgian Republicans said no fraud yet they lost seats. And they are like its fine...Oopsie daisy.

https://www.nairaland.com/6180086/2011-infinity-g25x-oil-change
grin
Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by dru23(m): 2:41am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

https://www.nairaland.com/6310629/new-stock-alert-xmas-sales

Your stupidity just like Trump has allowed me to advertise my business.. Thank you so much bro... give us a call for all ur car needs grin

1 Like

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by Jeromejnr(m): 2:51am On Jan 07, 2021
dru23:

https://www.nairaland.com/6310629/new-stock-alert-xmas-sales

Your stupidity just like Trump has allowed me to advertise my business.. Thank you so much bro... give us a call for all ur car needs grin

Chai. Fake man.
Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by abbey621(m): 3:01am On Jan 07, 2021
dru23:

I'm also a US citizen, words like treason is the exact reason why we have chaos in the US right now. Both sides are guilty of playing politics with American lives and your accusation of treason will not hold up in court. I do agree with you tho, there is no evidence of election fraud and Trump needs to move on.
Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by abbey621(m): 3:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

So according to you, it is only fraud if you lose. When you win, it is not fraud? I am a republican based in Georgia and I saw no evidence of fraud, it's time you propagandist stop this foolery!

2 Likes

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by dru23(m): 3:15am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Chai. Fake man.

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by dru23(m): 3:17am On Jan 07, 2021
abbey621:

I'm also a US citizen, words like treason is the exact reason why we have chaos in the US right now. Both sides are guilty of playing politics with American lives and your accusation of treason will not hold up in court. I do agree with you tho, there is no evidence of election fraud and Trump needs to move on.

Only 1 side .... It starts with "R" Mr. Republican am neither a democratic or Republican.....

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by SmartPolician: 3:23am On Jan 07, 2021
44Bulldog:
Steps like this should be taken against bull-hari and his partners in crime cool

Lord have mercy on this country

Nigeria is too polarized to initiate a process to impeach the president.

If you do that, you will set the country on fire.

There's no peace and unity in this country.

We are just pretending to love ourselves.

1 Like

Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by PatryG: 3:42am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Why so desperate madam
She is so desperate because she is a citizen of a nation where laws rule.
Re: IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump by chukxie(m): 3:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Starzo:
america ur republic??
IIhan OMAR, ur republic is SOMALIA.
DUMBASS

She's an American. And that means a lot. Have you forgotten she swore an oat of unflinching allegiance to America when became an American citizen? Have you also forgotten America is a country of immigrants? SMH!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake Festival In East India (photos) / Many Abandon Their Homes As Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Hits Istanbul / Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.