Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet (57858 Views)

They Lied! Brazil Flood Wasn't Because Of The Demonic Carnival Parade! / The Demonic Sponsored Lie Of "Rapture Before Tribulation" / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by NEUDUDE: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2021
This game is not supported in your country.

Even charlie- charlie dey fear FG �

1 Like

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by GreatAchiever1: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Lovelyn451:
make una dey play, until u play the one they'll ask you to kill yourself like one movie I watched one time, they got control of the players and will be telling them to do crazy stuff, go outside you'll find a bike, ride it with your eyes closed, after that you'll cross to the next level, theyll name a particular boutique around you and tell you to go there and you'll find a blue dress, steal it and run, look up, there's a wire, walk on it, until they got to the last level where they ask them to kill themselves...how did the game know the things around them, even when u want to give up you can't cos u want to cross to the next level...its demonic!!! I kuku don't subscribe to these things

The movie is nerve smiley. There is nothing demonic in dat game in d movie but just players controlling d mechanics of the game via the dark web

1 Like

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by BarrElChapo(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2021
hahahahahaahahahahaah nice story

Bigggloadofcum:
sad

I followed the trend with so much disbelief.

And as the normal me would do, i said to my self - self? Why not try it and see?

It struck as a wonderful suggestion, so I went out and got pencils and paper.

I needed to know the mystery behind the moving pencils.

I started by shutting my door, then i proceeded.

I called the name 'charly charly' are you there? Three times and not a single answer or reply.

I decided to try one final time and...

Damn! It answered. I still had doubt, i felt something maybe the breeze from my mouth had effect on it.

I needed an answer, so I asked that he prove it.

My pair of trainers started moving towards me unaided.

I opened the door and ran for my dear life. I'm still in the hotel room where I crashed last night.

Please how can I get a strong man of God?
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by ghettochild4u(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2021
I googled this yesterday. It was made to seem demonic because of the religious group across language divide..
Nothing's real about Charlie Charlie
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Azeezuu: 10:40am On Jan 07, 2021
For those of you who are afraid of the Charlie Charlie crap its just gravity moving those Pencils ✏️

1 Like

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Abikeade11(f): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2021
Princessbettyj:
Damn too real undecided undecided i tired it yesterday it wasn't funny cry had to sleep in my neighbors house at night
common stop lying, is not healthy.
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Tina001(f): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2021
To those that don't believe, kindly try it and get. Back to us... Seeing is believing sad
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by certifiedvik(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2021
No be everything una go dey try,, go and watch "the bye bye man", Charlie might be true but after watching dat rubbish movie guys be careful
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by lavenderjade(m): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by victorazyvictor(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2021
passengar:
I am not one to believe in demons and superstitions...I think there should be a scientific reason why the pencils move.

Scientific reason?

An object remains static until external force is applied on it.

If there is a reaction, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

You should be familiar to this quotes in Physics.

You speak and object move grin think na

2 Likes

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Realhommie(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Abikeade11:
common stop lying, is not healthy.
Can you stop calling people liars? Must everyone have similar experience?

Are you aware that in this world we're just pawns in the hands of forces controlling the affairs of men? Oh yea, the spiritual controls the physical.

I just narrated my experience in school over 13 years ago. If i hadn't witnessed such I'd probably doubt it today when someone says anything relating. So please stop, you didn't have a persons experience yet you call them liars... Never discard people's experiences..

7 Likes

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2021
DontTradeUrSoul:
shocked Truly, JESUS is coming very soon, Repent!!!
In another news, the Christian Warrior Woman killed by AntiChrist police officer for defending safe and peaceful future for her Children and everyone that may die before the final Reversal and destruction of enthronement of Satan, the Courageous Woman and others Real Christian Heroes should be and would be immortalized. Any self-deceptive gullible senseless coward Christian that may blame this Uprising should know that they shall End up in Hell on Earth and when they are finally slaughtered by Enemies of true Children of YAHWEH, they shall also be thrown into HellFire to roast to ashes forever and ever as the Scripture has vowed in the Book of Revelation that all Coward Christians that selfishly watch to allow their wives, children and future Generations to be perpetually catured, shall end up in HellFire!

Christians that don't want evil destroyed because of some deceptive Verses they used to enslaved them should use their Brain for once. The docile sidonlook cowardly mentality of Christian was engineered by Satanists that mixed up with early Church and deceitfully became the "Church Leader" They have no iota of Love or Loyality to YAHWEH or JESUS, they are loyalty and duty is to sever Satan. The Vatican was built on ancient Shrine of Sapent Worship, you don't believe it? Pls, don't see this as insult but as a sincere Advice from a fellow Brother in YAHSHUA our MESSIAH who told us that the Spirit of AntiChrist was already in the World even as at when the LORD was here as human. Pls use your Brain for once and think: Can someone that is NOT a full Time AntiChrist and Agent of Satan put up Idol of demonic goddess Diana, disguise it as Holy Mary and deceive Christians to be bowing for it Roman Pope still rules the World, he's AntiChrist Gay that supports Homosexuality (Homosexuals call themselves DragQueens=DragonQueens) and even came out recently to support abortion by saying people should take that violently slaughter aborted Babies Vaccine into their body. Ask yourself: so no other way to cure Corona Virus without forcing Christians to become guilty of Murder?! Madagascar, Senegal and many Countries are now CronaVirus Free without a single Vaccine. But senseless gullible People that don't want to use their God-given Brain would still look for a Reason to submit their throats to their Enemies and the Enemy of their God.

Roman Empire edited the Original Bible and removed all the self-defense Verses (but mistakenly forgot to remove where JESUS told Christians to buy Swords)in order to mentally enslave the Good People of the Earth and deceive the Christians to submit themselves into perpetual killings and slavery. The Bible was Originally 87 Books, but the Satanic Roman Empire that still rules today removed almost everything that would make Christians Powerful and came out with 66(666) Ask yourself why not 65, or 67 why did they make so much effort to peg it at exactly 66?! I still believe in the Scripture but I now read with Discernment by the help of HOLY SPIRIT for JESUS YAHSHUA warned us that "the Letter Killeth!" This is what they turned the Bible to, to kill the Wisdom, Intelligence and Reasoning Ability of Christians and reduced them to mere animals to be slaughtered anyhow!

HOLY SPIRIT has woken us up to the Truth, Nineve Christian Generation rose up against Evil and purge their World, and the Prophesy of Doom against their Generation was reversed.

Finally, I believe the Truth of Scripture and it has really worked for me. You and I quote: "By his stipes, you were healed and truly we receive our healing and stay alive!" To break bondage of Poverty We quote He became Poor so that I can become Rich!" and truly we became financially Successful when quote this and do Businesses that benefit Humanity. It is rightly in your Bible that JESUS once and forall paid the ultimate Price for you and I, HE died for us!!! HE died for us so that we shall Live! Why have you been mentally enslaved and deceived to want to again Pay the Price that JESUS has paid for you by laying down your own life like chickens?! Can you see their deception?! We are to destroy Evil just as Nineve Christians did so that YAHWEH's Peace, Love, Equality and Joy can be enthroned and our wives and Children would live in Peace! The Prophesy is Revelation is a warning just like the One that went out to Nineve. Nineve prevented Evil from taking over, this Generation of Christians have been woken up by YAHWEH to prevent evil from taking over. YAHWEH the SOURCE of Life and Life Preserver is a SPIRIT, Satan the Life destroyer is a spirit too. The Power of both only manifest when the Worshippers of either of them take Action! They Spirit them empower the Action to be marvelous!

Would you be sincere enough to accept this Truth by HOLY SPIRIT and Free yourselves from mental slavery where they have tied you down for so long? JESUS the Son of YAHWEH shall come and Judge every Christian that allow the twisted Letter Bible to kill and enslave them, that deceive them to allow Satanists to take over and sodomize their children and future Generations. YAHWEH the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth a just God! HE is the eternal Owner of the Earth, and those that rejected their CREATOR have no right to want to enjoy His Creation, but HE only destroys such after giving them so long enough Time to repent. Thank you JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach! HalleluYAH!!!!!!!

Did you write this in spirit or in flesh?
Test all spirit working in you...it is important. Allow the holy spirit you believe you have to work in you. If you have experienced real power of the Holy Spirit you won't see any need of self defence...
Study about canonization of the scripture to help your understanding about why the scripture is 66. (Catholic Bible is 74)
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Akanimoh113(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2021
winterfell007:

grin grin grin. You have summoned the demon Charlie. The only way to vanguish it is to do what you did earlier with those pencils and ask Charlie the question: 'Are you done?' be cautious, Charlie requires blood for it to answer 'No' the question is who's blood will be spilled?

Guy... Carry Anointing Oil
Place two Bibles (Open to a Powerful Verse)
Drop the Holy Trinity

Then Place the Paper in middle of the above Items with pencils crossed like Cardinal points
Write Yes in the SE and NW region and Write No in the NE and SW region
Then Chant Charlie Charlie, Are you There?
If it takes long then the pencil moves to NO. That means it's because of the Holy Items. Destroy the Paper with the pencil and Don't look back

Warning: Don't try it
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by lionphil(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
sad

And as the normal me would do, i said to my self - self? Why not try it and see?

I called the name 'charly charly' are you there? Three times and not a single answer or reply.

Damn! It answered. I still had doubt, i felt something maybe the breeze from my mouth had effect on it.

I opened the door and ran for my dear life. I'm still in the hotel room where I crashed last night.

Lies
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by lionphil(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:

Come on buddy, you are not helping.

You read the article about it.

You need to play the game again. Ask the question again. Then mention its name again and say bye bye.

This is the only way out. If you don't do this, I'm sorry but your future is ruined and you have put the life of your family members in danger.

Good luck
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by ibuildstuff(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2021
Sanchez01:

Not all. There certain videos I saw of people genuinely running after the pencil moved. A Nigerian lady had a nervous breakdown yesterday after playing the game. According to her, her pencil moved and she went outside to get her clothes off the line only to find her TV switched on.

There are some many videos of those who ran after their pencil moved.

From a horror movie perspective, I believe there is more than meets the eye.
The pencil ontop is not balance n will eventually move in some cases.
The lady tv offing was just coincidence. There's nothing demonic about the game.
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by paul100(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
softguy1:
Nothing is demonic here, just that only a small amount of air will be able to rotate that pencil to any direction.

This thing has been existing for years among children in my place. It is a childish play.
It is real.One of my guys did it,he make sure there is no air,he sat like 10inches away from it.Na tell me,how did it turn?
Play and quote me later since you don't believe that demons exist.

3 Likes

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
Stae:

Lol. I've seen enough horror movies to know better than to even think of joking about it.

And that is the problem... horror movies.

We keep on telling you guys not to binge on horror movies unless you've got the nerves to handle it.

Now, see what it's doing to you.

2 Likes

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Kemblaze: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
WTF shocked
I have know this game and many other demonic games since i was in high school you guys just see a pencil move and boom everyone wants to try the game so y`all know when you play the game for the first time its fun but you dont know what you just did you acknowledge that they are real and the only way demons can torment you is when you let them know you are believe they exist.
well what do i know people call me crazy but y`all should carry on

#GOODLUCK wink wink wink
and have fun guyz

6 Likes

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by snoopz: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
na person dey blow the ✏️ joor why Dem no dey show all the participants fortthe video

1 Like

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Hahjascho(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
If you ask them now, dem go dey talk say Education na scam...say school na scam.

Everything there now, is just the work of Physics.

Try calling another irrelevant name if it won't happen.
Real education cures unnecessary curiosity that may lead to fear.

1 Like

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Michael390(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
i try am with my friends it work ohh even me I shock shock
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Simeony007(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
snoopz:
na person dey blow the ✏️ joor
why Dem no dey show all the participants fortthe video

Go on Twitter and see the one they did with igbo
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by adekunleme(m): 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Physicists can relate very well to the reason why the pencil moves...it's because of these two reasons:

Equilibrium: (the pencil on the top is unstable)

Sound wave: (disturbance transit in form of energy)

We have alot of problems to focus on this year collectively (as a nation) and individually (as a citizen) than this Charlie Charlie thing you are talking about.

Let's be guided.

1 Like

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by BRATISLAVA: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Karleb:
If you think Charlie Charlie is demonic then you are an idiot.

Those people are just blowing the pencil.

You don't know this because the camera is on the board.

Cool. Did you try it?
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by BRATISLAVA: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
chimhigher:
Very Yeye game. Anybody that is over 18 and plays this game and expects to see a pencil move should sit down in the bathroom, On the Shower, make water beat your head well whether if e revive your sense.
Once a person calls the charlie charlie trash, he or she blows the pencil silently or someone else off camera.
If na you be charlie charlie, you go craze come Naija?
Charlie charlie kor, Opeyemi Opeyemi ni

It's very easy to sit in Nigeria and conclude on a matter you've never tried out.

Have you ever played on a Ouija board? But somehow you seem to know it is a fraud even without experiencing it.

1 Like

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by KingTayo37(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
2021 just started and we have already start summoning demons,who curse nigeria

1 Like

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by merits(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Onyxunlimited(f): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
sad

You are kidding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.