Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC (9799 Views)

Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents / Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) / Address Ambode's Allegations Against Sanwo-olu, Lawyer Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by Starcrest1: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Dem never do election, this one is talking about handover....

This ain't brilliant....
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by Asianjollof007: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2021
yeme7:
Neither pdp and apc are welcome 2023

Youth is taken over.... Youth let's be wise none of those old fools have ruled well...

Where's the political party the youth created? Na these old men go still rule us in 2023
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by tesppidd: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2021
nony43:
Biko I miss PDP at the Federal level, where people can yab the president and get anyway with it, how many comedians de yab Buhari now? Talk na if them born you well grin

PDP at federal level na chop make I chop everybody will be OK. I miss buying 50kg rice at 11k max (foreign oo) 11k can't even buy half bag of local now.

PDP at Federal level doesn't shoot at peaceful protesters.

PDP at Federal borrowed for 16 years what the present administration borrowed for 5 years. Give APC another 11 years Nigeria will be a story. To tell you how daft APC is they are now borrowing from Pension accts and Dormant accts angry

PDP at Federal level didn't increase electricity tariff thrice in 5 years.

PDP at Federal level transportation was cheap cos fuel was sold at 97NGN max

PDP at Federal level practiced Nationalism and not Nepotism the reason the hate between the North and South is too much.

I can go on and on but abeg make I go hustle no be me spoil Nigeria and the both of them are the same thieves just that APC did baptism and changed their name. They became ruthless.
I miss the Millitary regime IBB and Abacha.

Fuel was 43 naira.
Dollar was 45 naira.
Rice bag was 4000 naira.

What the Millitary borrowed for 30 years PDP borrowed for 16 years.

I could go on and on.

1 Like

Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by arsenal33: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2021
He is saying it because he opened 11.53 kilometers Agbonchai-Afam road.

Look at PDP governors and their states and imagine a PDP president
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by arsenal33: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Starcrest1:
Dem never do election, this one is talking about handover....

This ain't brilliant....
Trump Style
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by Onepeople: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Bettykeys:
Mumu governor

So you want PDP to takeover again after 16 years of no stable power, terrible records of infrastructure, no rail, no refinery, terrible social intervention scheme, bad unemployment rate.

Many more.

Never to PDP again

Osibanjo/Zulum are taking over wether you like it or not
you forgot to add security was intentional?
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by heniford2: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2021
come 2023 if anybody try to steal our vote we will resist it in any miss you see America own match is childish to ours if this suffer never do you e don do me
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2021
Funny Politicians in Nigeria......How are they sure PDP will win the 2023 elections and come to think of it, some of them will not even live to see that deciding year for Nigeria as a country,yet they blow the trumpet the loudest!
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by RealAlubarika(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2021
yeme7:
Neither pdp and apc are welcome 2023

Youth is taken over.... Youth let's be wise none of those old fools have ruled well...

My take, Nigerian youths should mobilise themselves and come up with a third force. We have the numbers
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by EngrXrix(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2021
LegendVibes:

https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2393263280817849/
Neither pdp nor apc will enter that seat 2023. Whos with me?
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by EagleNest(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Their own na just to dey chase for power like a drunk. PDP in opposition is so lame and non-vocal unlike APC during Jonathan time. Although APC now become clueless and incompetent after getting the power.
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by Blackdisciple(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2021
nony43:
Biko I miss PDP at the Federal level, where people can yab the president and get anyway with it, how many comedians de yab Buhari now? Talk na if them born you well grin

PDP at federal level na chop make I chop everybody will be OK. I miss buying 50kg rice at 11k max (foreign oo) 11k can't even buy half bag of local now.

PDP at Federal borrowed for 16 years what the present administration borrowed for 5 years. Give APC another 11 years Nigeria will be a story. To tell you how daft APC is they are now borrowing from Pension accts and Dormant accts angry

PDP at Federal level practiced Nationalism and not Nepotism the reason the hate between the North and South is too much.

I can go on and on but abeg make I go hustle no be me spoil Nigeria and the both of them are the same thieves just that APC did baptism and changed their name. They became ruthless.

lolz make dem try yab him make dem see na

1 Like

Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by Frankest20(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Which PDP is that? Can PDP even obtain 25% of total vote cast?
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by johnmartus(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Your situation is very worst one.
nony43:

Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by Cajal(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2021
Deluded....una don vote
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by bizzibodi(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Is it the party that is d problem or d politiciansparty changes but politicians still remain d same.
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by Topmaike007(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2021
deleyi20:
A very Dangerous Event is unfolding in America. If Biden becomes President. China will have a field day around the world including Nigeria.

Governor Wike should be more concerned about our heavy indebtedness to China and their expectations when they come to roost.

Will Nigeria still remain a Sovereign Republic by 2023 or a Colony of the Chinese?

Time will Tell
stop typing rubbish online because you're entitled to Internet..

Nevertheless I am still awaiting the 2nd coming of our Lord Jesus after Biden is sworn in come January 20..
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by rowland545(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Bettykeys:
Mumu governor

So you want PDP to takeover again after 16 years of no stable power, terrible records of infrastructure, no rail, no refinery, terrible social intervention scheme, bad unemployment rate.

Many more.

Never to PDP again
They r taking over your fathers house

Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by Topmaike007(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2021
RealAlubarika:

My take, Nigerian youths should mobilise themselves and come up with a third force. We have the numbers
you mean same youth eating from those old cargoes

1 Like

Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by rowland545(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2021
Bettykeys:
Mumu governor

Many more.

Never to PDP again
They r taking over your fathers house

Shebi u have light now in your house...

And der r plenty jobs now for ur family people?

1 Like

Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by michoim(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2021
This mumu governor, who told you PDP is going to win in 2023?
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by gidado14(m): 10:50am On Jan 07, 2021

Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by mohdrimi: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2021
You are no better your selves...
You're all the same to me, you'll all lie your way to power at any cost, so forgive me if I don't give a damn about what you do or say about the election.
LegendVibes:

https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2393263280817849/
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by Emola2021: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Please group I need help, what is the best center for IELTS in Nigeria.
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bettykeys:
Mumu governor

Many more.

Never to PDP again

I can bet with you Osibanjo/Zulum cannot defeat Peter Obi/ Kwakamso. Up PDP!
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by Jsaviour(f): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thunder fire both the PDD and APC. Useless animals who kept this nation like shit hole. May incurable sickness visit all of them and their families. After 60 years of independence, we don't have light, good road or hospital. All you guys do is to embezzle and wreck havoc. I repeat, thunder fire both WIKE, GEJ, BUHARI, TINUBU, EL-RUFAI, OBASANJO, ATIKU and so on.
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by Sniper101(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Yes o
They must hand over.

PDP was no good, but atleast Nigeria and Nigerians were better off with them than they are Now with APC
Re: Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC by bay8267: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
God knows beyond

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery At Lagos/ibadan Express That Led To Massacre / EFCC Arraigns Nyako’s Aide And Others Over 700 Million Naira Fraud / Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.