Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) (87715 Views)

Mary Mijebo: Lesbian Tiktoker Enjoyment Don 75 Shot Dead By Yahoo Boys In Delta / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by guru90: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2021
So, this evil men continue their evil acts in this year 2021.......................

Because of Money......................

It is better for me to remain poor forever rather than using my follow human beings to do money ritual...

[b]Note: [/b]Whatever you are doing in life always back it up with God. I swear u will excel from it forever..... I am living witness. As MBA de own my 2M Naira.... Am not shaking at all because i passed that 2M................................................ If they pay me fine, if they dont No Problem.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by kramer: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

Hmmm.... this is exactly the problem. Devil and God!

You see I don't think I can ever get to employ or live with or date anyone who is superstitious or religious because they're all mentally deranged and easily cajoled people. And even if I do, I'll be extremely cautious and never at rest.

Because na only religious people dey do nasty unthinkable stuffs like this including- washing and cooking with water used in washing private body parts and dead bodies/cadaver from mortuary, ritual killings, witchcraft, yahoo plus, voodoo and other African superstitious shits.

It is only logical to say that religion is killin Africans in droves every single day.

Because na when person believe say God dey him go also believe Satan dey exist. If by chance I get to ever become a governor or public office holder one of the first bills I'll pass would be the bill of criminalizing religion.

I'd copy the Chinese govt. and throw anyone who believes in spirits to a mental home.

Anyone who strongly believes a 'spirit' or unseen voice can talk to him or direct his/her life should have his/her head examined.

In fact, I don't even need the govt. If and when I have kids, I'll have the school exempt them from all religious activities and studies.. and will sue any institution that tries to put my kids through such abuse

Did I hear you say you'll put oyakilome and his buddies in a mental hospital? When can I vote? grin

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2021
guru90:
So, this evil men continue their evil acts in this year 2021.......................

Because of Money......................

It is better for me to remain poor forever rather than using my follow human beings to do money ritual...

[b]Note: [/b]Whatever you are doing in life always back it up with God. I swear u will excel from it forever..... I am living witness. As MBA de own my 2M Naira.... Am not shaking at all because i passed that 2M................................................ If they pay me fine, if they dont No Problem.

Make mba pay me my small change oo, I need am o.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Yaboski: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2021
This is very bad wishing you a speedy recovery girl
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 07, 2021
BinamRex:

No religion preaches ritual killings

And I ask you... how many religions have you come across?

I wouldn't sound so sure if I were you.

There are thousands of religions out there and you will be amazed at what some of them actually believe in or preach.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06am On Jan 07, 2021
Coronavirus84:

General have been arrested by the police
Coronavirus,
Give us Source biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by OdenKelechi(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2021
But howwww How can people be this wicked to their fellow humans just for money??
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by globigpun(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2021
It will not end well with the people that has put this little girl through this trauma. God will grant you perfect healing and there evil plans over your life will upturn and dwell with the perpetrators from now uptill four generations.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by MOGPman(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2021
[Do you own your life?

You see I don't think I can ever get to employ or live with or date anyone who is superstitious or religious because they're all mentally deranged and easily cajoled people. And even if I do, I'll be extremely cautious and never at rest.

Because na only religious people dey do nasty unthinkable stuffs like this including- washing and cooking with water used in washing private body parts and dead bodies/cadaver from mortuary, ritual killings, witchcraft, yahoo plus, voodoo and other African superstitious shits.

It is only logical to say that religion is killin Africans in droves every single day.

Because na when person believe say God dey him go also believe Satan dey exist. If by chance I get to ever become a governor or public office holder one of the first bills I'll pass would be the bill of criminalizing religion.

I'd copy the Chinese govt. and throw anyone who believes in spirits to a mental home.

Anyone who strongly believes a 'spirit' or unseen voice can talk to him or direct his/her life should have his/her head examined.

In fact, I don't even need the govt. If and when I have kids, I'll have the school exempt them from all religious activities and studies.. and will sue any institution that tries to put my kids through such abuse[/quote]
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by TheWalkingMind: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2021
Ayoswit:
That girl's Chi is strong I swear, if she can survive dis, then she can survive anything. shocked
You know about energy centres?
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by babsthegreat: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2021
adecz:
Missing 12-year-old girl found alive with her throat slit after 5 days inside soakaway in Delta (photos)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/missing-12-year-old-girl-found-alive-with-her-throat-slit-after-5-days-inside-soakaway-in-delta-photos.html.htmlWhat is the world turning into this little girl .May God punish this wicked people God has shown them that he is the owner of life

https://www.facebook.com/1437593736471970/posts/2913729355525060/
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by mozona(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2021
God is wonderful...

those people cup don full... and God just showed it to them
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by LastProphet: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

In fact, I don't even need the govt. If and when I have kids, I'll have the school exempt them from all religious activities and studies.. and will sue any institution that tries to put my kids through such abuse

Only few can understand you, Nigeria has too many illiterates with university degrees. Just like China you mentioned, even Europe only started making progress after ditching superstitions. I agree with you superstitious people are the worst creatures on earth

6 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Evince(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

well articulated. They never learn a thing

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Fear Yoruba Ritualists undecided

My God
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by segun18(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2021
My God! shocked shocked. I am short of words.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Cursed breeds.

This is the hand work of ugly, broke redpillers that think their escape from penury is through females.

All of you will soon commit sucide one by one.

Animals.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by aspirebig: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2021
But why can't the government come up with severe capital punishment for Yahoo boys, ritualists and kidnappers?

Until the government takes a drastic action, things will be getting worse.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by DKM123: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Shut up you ret.ards!

I say shut up!!!

Aren't you the same group of bast.ards who hail Yahoo Yahoo?

Aren't you the same ones who hail Yahoo boys for killing women for rituals calling the women hoes and goldidggers?

I say shut up because the monsters you created will sure come for your baby sisters and even your mothers.

Shut up again and enjoy your madness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2021
Hmmm....too many barbaric activitiea going on in one country
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by ofuonyebi: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2021
THIS WAS WHY MAJORITY OF THE YAHOO BOYS & GIRLS WERE THE MAJOR SPONSORS OF THE #ENDSARS
SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE A FIELD DAY DOING THEIR DIRTY BUSINESS LIKE THIS ONE

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Longman8: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2021
Man wickedness to follow man. Just to live large.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by edoairways: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

Religion is part of Africa. We have been practicing it before the invent of Islam and Christianity
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by edoairways: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2021
aspirebig:
But why can't the government come up with severe capital punishment for Yahoo boys, ritualists and kidnappers?

Until the government takes a drastic action, things will be getting worse.
Who is the government to start with?
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by edoairways: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Fear Yoruba Ritualists undecided

My God
The incident occurred in Delta not Yoruba states
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Dreyton36: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2021
God is great
I'm sure the idiots that did this will surely be running Helter skelter now cuz no peace for the wicked
I'll love to see the end of this damn
5 while days inside a soakaway pit , with a slitted throat damn
I fear God Sha

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2021
edoairways:

The incident occurred in Delta not Yoruba states

The skull miners are scavengers, so they migrate just like fulanis in search of skulls
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Enceladus(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

grin grin
You must be really enlightened then... But if I may ask who gave you this your notion of atheism?
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by edoairways: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

The skull miners are scavengers, so they migrate just like fulanis in search of skulls

The accused is a Deltan
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by SATANNIST: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2021
lawd have mercy. please lets castrate these boys. i sometimes dont blame them. i blame oyedepo, adeboye and nollywood. ban these people and yahoo and rituals wil reduce. omg how is she going to survive this? i just saw the most graphic pic i have ever seen in naija today. omg
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

Let's see how it goes.
Let's see if religion will be driven out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.