Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff (26971 Views)

Melania Trump Visits The Great Pyramid And The Sphinx In Egypt (Photos) / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Rebelutionary: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2021
Starzo:
They way u people rush to push anything that speaks ill of Trump's presidency to frontpage ehn...one would take this site is being bankrolled by some billionaire liberal puppet masters
Nobody is bankrolling nothing! If you were running Nairaland you would do exactly the same for the simple reason of ECONOMICS! It brings in the traffic and more traffic equals more dough for Seun...its that simple! Go check your national dailies today and tell me what you see.

1 Like

Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Golan007: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

I see you now write your own autopsy report in Mushin

You are right.

Black Lives Don't Matter.

I wonder why anyone would think otherwise.
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by GamalNasser: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:

You are right.

Black Lives Don't Matter.

I wonder why anyone would think otherwise.

Hmmmm you are right oo If Black lives matters Buhari would have done something about banditry by now
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Golan007: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

Hmmmm you are right oo If Black lives matters Buhari would have done something about banditry by now

We are saying the same thing.
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Miracle1991: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2021
EmmaNuella77:
Shey you people are seeing..

This is a functional country with leaders that have conscience.

If na Nigeria. Na so so katakata everywhere
you are part of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by oglalasioux(m): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:
The same people the kept quiet when when Antifa and BLM protested the 2016 election for 4 years straight today want to claim to be outraged after planting Antifa agents among Trump supporters at the washington monument

And Trump said he loved them. How about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Miracle1991: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2021
How many days remain for them before? Why they no resign since?
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2021
Miracle1991:
you are part of it.

How am I part of it?
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by kayjay69(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2021
These are people whom are familiar with the man himself, resigning left, right and centre because they want to be far away from the sh*storm that is happening.

Yet some fools here on nairaland who know zero and have just started following US politics are calling for people to storm the Capitol saying the elections were rigged.

Idiots.
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

Where did he incite riots inside the capitol?

The capitol has been burnt to the ground before so stop making it look like this is first time the grounds of the capitol is withnessing blood

But a worthless ipob is saying no riot

Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by NLRulesEnforcer: 9:13am On Jan 07, 2021
BusinessFocus:
Check my Signature.

Kindly receive sense, act guided and stop continuously spamming these forum threads with your adverts. You and the other monikers you keep using to spam threads. Continue and you will be reported to the Mods and all your accounts will be banned within the next 24 hours.
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Miracle1991: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2021
EmmaNuella77:

How am I part of it?
you are a Nigerian.
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by TheGift: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Factfinder1:
See how the whites resign honourably they chose not to be part of trump's misappropriation and insults to democracy. If it were my country Nigeria they would rather die defending the president because of the greed of their bellies

This is more of the rats jumping the sinking ship than resigning honorably, IMHO. She waited until the fight was finally lost.
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by NLRulesEnforcer: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2021
Sambj01:
Trumpet u better step down jeje. Meanwhile I will do your Ngos CAC Newspaper Publication, Name Change , Iron Seal ,Limited Company Registration, IT e.tc. Check my signature for my contact and great reviews thanks.

Kindly receive sense, act guided and stop continuously spamming these forum threads with your signature and adverts. Continue and you will be reported to the Mods and your account(s) will be permanently banned within the next 24 hours.
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by juman(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Purely to safe their career. Nothing else.
Not because they see what trump is doing as bad.
They have been with him for long.
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

Show me a single window broken by any Patriot?

Since when are you even bothered about broken windows and the safety of law enforcement?

Were you not the same person here that supported BLM Terrorist burning down innocent videos and attacking law enforcement just because they arrested a drug addict and thief called George Floyd?

Ipob SLAVE

Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by GamalNasser: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2021
maynia:

But a worthless ipob is saying no riot

You keep proving to me you have a small brain
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by GamalNasser: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2021
maynia:

Ipob SLAVE

So scaling wall is now breaking window? Your small brain is really an issue
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

Ipob SLAVE tongue

Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

Scaling wall is a form of peaceful protest right?
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Seyzcham91(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2021
you said it all!

whites care about Honor, Dignity and Integrity but we Africans Just the Greed of money
Factfinder1:
See how the whites resign honourably they chose not to be part of trump's misappropriation and insults to democracy. If it were my country Nigeria they would rather die defending the president because of the greed of their bellies
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

Don't be stupid, there's a video showing it. Ignorant slave
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

Ipob SLAVE

Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Farki: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2021
Emilo:

Did Trump ask them to protest??
undecided

Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Farki: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

Show me a single window broken by any Patriot?

Since when are you even bothered about broken windows and the safety of law enforcement?

Were you not the same person here that supported BLM Terrorist burning down innocent videos and attacking law enforcement just because they arrested a drug addict and thief called George Floyd?
undecided

Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

Trump is still cumming

Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by GamalNasser: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2021
maynia:

Trump is still cumming
Pathetic soul ...Trumps dog is still more important than you can ever be ..
Re: Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff by engrchykae(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2021
WHY IS THE USA GOVERNMENT HOUSE CALLED"WHITEHOUSE"?
IT IS RACIST TO CALL IT SO,WHITES ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE IN USA.
ITS LIKE FIFA SAYING "MY GAME IS "FAIR"PLAY AND STILL CLAIM TO BE AGAINST RACISM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech / Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.