Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number (24023 Views)

Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date / Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by humilitypays(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Yeah, that's right...

Summary of his message to ladies: know your worth as a lady because pussies are not the same. He said some pussies are freebie some worth hundred naira, some thousand naira, some millions.

So dear Nigerian ladies before you start to daydream about getting a rich guy, please go to your room alone and UnCloth yourself and examine the class your pussy belongs to, very important shocked

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by 44Bulldog(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
sad
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Arespect10: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bad influencer again

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by TheRedpillguy: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hehe. Damn.
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by uthlaw: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
they should send it to there father!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by dyfaze: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
And some mumu girls will follow this advise. Imagine man dey advise woman..
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Olukat(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Really? Bob, the lady with a long thing grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Kirchoffs: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Let the trumpet sound ASAP.......am just sick and tired of all this craziness I read online every fvcking day

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by DenreleDave(m): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Oovi5:
Although i like the guy girl but he's doing too much these days!
Mtcheeeeeeeew!
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Coronavirus123: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nairaland OP is even the worst for bringing this stupid, useless and brainless idiocracy to front page... This blog is beginning to outlive its usefulness like bobrisky

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by TheRedpillguy: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
So she is high class cus she is begging for money? Ok get it.
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by vickydevoka(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
alingo2013:
Lol this is coming from a single confused, gay, cross dressing.prostitute

grin

Nigerian women don't have sense they will follow his advise
How do u knw. 90% of gals no get Sense.
I once ask a lady must u clock 35 b4 u will apply sense

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Does he sleep with makeup on

I wonder how she look in the morning cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by IMASTEX: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
NextD18:
Bobrisky is the role model of most Nigerian ladies.

This alone is enough for you to know the level of stupidity and foolishness that has descended on Nigerian ladies.
That they will follow or listen to "shim" is quite funny.
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Djyucee1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
This guy is just getting out of hand. He needs to be tamed
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Lilpen3758: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
BeautyNoBrain:
The guy no I don't think so I can give me her name is on fire and ice cream is the most recent version of me and you will see the way home and get me some ppl won't be the only one
Your name the follow you cus i don read wetin u type 18 times and still don't understand you

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by habsydiamond(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Everything about this transgendered is risky, even his brain don get virus sef.... That is to say format it fast fast....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Sonnobax15(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
BeautyNoBrain:
The guy no I don't think so I can give me her name is on fire and ice cream is the most recent version of me and you will see the way home and get me some ppl won't be the only one
I tried to read this nonsense you wrote up there but all I could get was migraine

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by okwusdidi: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Under this recession.A lot of ladies are going to remain single and would be looking for Ned Nwoko to marry them as 8th wife or just turn to olosho....
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Emeraldgreene(f): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bobrisky is doing evangelism to win many lives to his prostitution career.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by PotatoSalad(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Me and my guys don laff taya.
The video been play via sound system grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Sleekfingers: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Victor246:
Another class from professor bobrisky to girls- Any guy that ask for your number, send him your account number

He/She also talked about the types of pussy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Hq4sxOV74

bob my guy, na wahala u wan cause ooooooo......already most naija ladies na olosho....claiming to be responsible ladies......even ashewo better pass dem ......
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Ahmeduana(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Victor246:
Another class from professor bobrisky to girls- Any guy that ask for your number, send him your account number

He/She also talked about the types of pussy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Hq4sxOV74
E gbami ashi bi re oo!
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by oluwaahmed: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
u want guys to always give you everything but you will come and be shouting "fight the patriachy" odèninie oo awon naija feminists
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by osazsky(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
RapistOnBail:
cool

True talk Bob.

dna test is d best thing that has happend to nigerians in buharis administration grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Stuffbaba: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Empty heads always making the loudest noice everywhere.
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by BlessedNuel: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Attakwu101: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Come to think of it do bobrisky have early morning erections?
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by osazsky(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Your name the follow you cus i don read wetin u type 18 times and still don't understand you
check her profile out..her brains is in her breast
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Jaqenhghar: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lol. Shege Bob grin
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Sleekfingers: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
Bobrisky is doing evangelism to win many lives to his prostitution career.

most nigerian ladies are already practicing prostitution......na to dey demand up and down....i call them prostitutes.... And i treat most of them like that......na only my wife i respect so much....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Shares Makeup-free Bikini Selfies / Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse / BBNaija’s Ahneeka Slays In Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.